Bitcoin will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER go below 6600 ever again

Bitcoin will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER go below 6600 ever again

Attached: 1522382740629s~01.jpg (250x243, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
youtube.com/watch?v=BG38vreXntM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bitcoin will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER go above 6600 ever again

tight titties tight ass > fat titties fat ass

Attached: winni.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

Bouncing hard off this fampai, surely this is the one to take us back up

Attached: 1447038438771.jpg (1460x1452, 225K)

No shit

u rite

Sub 5k mid April. 25k late August. Come on, guys. BTC is no different than any other coin. You guys hit gains, right? Wait...I know you don't. You read news and hold, right? You don't actually know anything about this shit, but the best thing that you don't know is how much you make it possible for me to make money. You're all kind of a douche-bag amalgamation of every dumb shit on the internet, so there's not really one person that comes to mind when I try to think of who you're stealing your opinions from, but the truth about crypto will eventually find you. I mean, you'll think you're having an original thought, but... that's kind of my point. Anyway, this will all be over when the dumb-shit hive-mind thinks it's over. I post coins that are about to hit gains on here just to see where you guys are with your crypto knowledge, and man... for real... it's so bad. Biz is the best tool for gauging the amount of time left in the free money market, though. So, yeah....uh....a lot of time left for me to get all your money.

Want to see what I mean in real time?

Attached: 3CB053B1-B329-482D-B2AC-C1AC927EA0B2.png (640x1136, 93K)

sure

You know anything about CFI? I actually don't, but what's the word on that one?

Thought about it a bit, and there was a time when I got a little worried you guys were catching on. Something happened to biz, though. It's just not the same crowd. Do any of you know what I'm talking about?

go on?

Hey, man. Yeah, around two months ago is when I first noticed it. I don't know if there's much else to say since I really can't describe it, but it's like this place became a parody of itself. It seems like everyone is just acting like someone on biz vs. actually being the group of people that made this place kind of ok.

This is all me. The asshole for no reason guy. Forgot I had Wi-Fi off. Not trying to trick anyone.

Assuming this is some type of new biz crowd, what kind questions do you have about crypto? I'm about to pass out, but I'll stay up a little bit with you. I like doing this shit on some random-ass post. It's like I'm generating fate or something. Ask me a few questions about whatever if you want, and I'll for real tell you what's up.

Twernt fated so, I'm afraid. I'm out. If someone sees this, you actually missed a rare opportunity. Not like I'm all about myself like that or anything, but think about that... I'm a dude that's been working on an app to buy and sell automatically since December, and the shit is fucking working. like 30+ builds in. I lost my fucking mind making it, but it's working now. I'm posting this and getting some sleep.

One more...just to make it weird. Like, it's one thing to pass this up if I were to post about it, but if you do see this, Dan, you came to this shit post, rolled bottom on it, and missed talking to me. Wow, dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

Attached: 07D3EBDD-E239-4A90-AA7A-DF8FE20E0D2A.jpg (1000x1426, 544K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BG38vreXntM
green goes up
pink... pink goes down so the pink fields of rage, everything is connected

Attached: 1521495406239.png (598x840, 1.12M)

Yeah, its going to 4.5-5k. Screenshot this.

Attached: bear.png (1000x936, 115K)

300 day ma strong. Why are we headed lower?
t. July fag