Goodbye

Attached: 3.png (197x358, 81K)

See ya later, alligator!

do a backflip

What am I lookin at here

Bitch, money is fake you dumb nigger.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEVE ALREADY LOST TOO MANY

CALL THE SUICIDE HOTLINE FIRST

I can't tell either. Looks like an extremely blurry picture of something bloody. OP, this had better not be a tampon.

Looks like a cartel vid but of course OP fucked that up to.

Image search comes up empty
The mad man actually did it

If this is because of crypto OP knowing the universe this is a sign the pump is incoming in the moment after op kills himself

>Pump it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Nah it's a screenshot from one of the cartel skinned alive videos, I think the ones where they cut off his hands and put pencils in his eyes or whatever. I recognize that floor.
You guys happy now?

great another post where op doesnt reply

gymp ID

That sounds painful. Should I watch it?

idk I wouldn't user go watch something pure and heartwarming, something that fills you with purpose. apparently he tries to pull the pencils out with whats left of his hands

Bye bye

Attached: 1505453080510.jpg (258x544, 32K)

I remember seeing a video years ago of some dude videotaping his suicide. He had cut his arm open and was walking around his house bleeding everywhere. OP's pic could just be a frame from that video

>activate quantum immortality

Attached: 1515010919025.jpg (841x474, 70K)

The bogs show no mercy and give no quarter.

thats super fucked up, i didnt want to read that

Attached: 1509943137662.png (551x548, 445K)

kek

it's actually from a guy who slit his wrists and filmed himself bleeding out on the floor. no regret, no pain, just laughing numbly in disbelief at the amount of blood he's producing. signs off with "i'm getting cold now so I think I should go" or something to that effect. pretty fucked

Saw one like that. Never again.

Attached: 1510225170147.jpg (550x550, 59K)

That ID
>dtf

Attached: 1518110976878.gif (500x490, 971K)

Don't forget that last sip of the day!

Attached: IAmGoingToHell.png (842x433, 323K)

dtf niggler*

Oh.

I could swear it was a cartel vid. That floor looks really familiar.

>Nah it's a screenshot from one of the cartel skinned alive videos, I think the ones where they cut off his hands and put pencils in his eyes or whatever. I recognize that floor.
Wow that's fucking horrible. What a fucked up world we live in.

Hello newfriend

He said I'm getting cold so I'm going to upload the video now. Basically he knows he was going to pass out soon enough.

/ourguys/ are droppin' like flies

Attached: 1521340323191.png (1280x720, 1.53M)