It's comedy night! Posts your jokes in the comments below!

Here, I'll start:
What do knights call their friends?
Their kniggas

Attached: clown.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Attached: Facebook-Murica-1b8351.png (500x545, 160K)

Nazi jokes work better on Jow Forums

>Being nazi is bad!

Attached: 1566936218929.jpg (313x310, 25K)

3 men are walking through a forest on their way back home, when they stumble upon a lamp.
One of them picks it up, rubs it, and out pops a Genie. It booms "You have finally freed me after all these years, so I'll grant each one of you 3 wishes." The first guy immediately blurts out "I want a billion dollars." POOF, he's holding a printout that shows his account balance is now in fact 1,000,000,003.50 The second man thinks for a bit, then says "I want to be the richest man alive." POOF, he's holding papers showing his net worth is now well over 100 billion. The third guy thinks even longer about his wish, then says "I want my left arm to rotate clockwise for the rest of my life." POOF, his arm starts rotating.
The Genie tells them it's time for their second wish. First guy says: "I want to be married to the most beautiful woman on earth." POOF, a stunning beauty wraps herself around his arm. Second guy says "I want to be good-looking and charismatic, so I can have every girl I want." POOF, his looks change and the first guy's wife immediately starts flirting with him. Third guy says "I want my right arm to rotate counter-clockwise until I die." POOF, now both his arms are rotating, in opposite directions.

The genie tells them to think very carefully about their third wish. First guy does, and after a while says "I never want to become sick or injured, I want to stay healthy until I die." POOF, his complexion improves, his acne is gone and his knees don't bother him any more. Second guy says "I never want to grow old. I want to stay 29 forever." POOF, he looks younger already. Third guy smiles triumphantly and says "My last wish is for my head to nod back and forth." POOF, he's now nodding his head and still flailing his arms around. The genie wishes them good luck, disappears, and the men soon go their separate ways.
Many years later they meet again and chat about how things have been going. First guy is ecstatic: "I've invested the money and multiplied it many times over, so me and my family will be among the richest of the rich pretty much forever. My wife is a freak in the sheets, and I've never gotten so much as a cold in all these years." Second guy smiles and says "Well, I built charities worldwide with a fraction of my wealth, I'm still the richest guy alive and also revered for my good deeds. I haven't aged a day since we last met, and yes, your wife is pretty wild in bed." Third guy walks in, flailing his arms around and nodding his head, and says:
"Guys, I think I fucked up."

Pasta is well copied Chef

> 2 faggots walk on the street
> 1 fag asks the other fag
> can i walk in the middle now?

2 gays are swimming in the pool, one sees - sperm has surfaced and asks the second: “Darling, have you cum?”, And he answered him: “No, I farted”

There are 10 guys in an insane asylum, one smarter than the other.
The doctor draws a door on the wall and tells them "if you can open that door you can leave"
9 of them try to open the door while one watches them in jest.
The doctor approaches who he assumes to be the smartest.
"Idiots, they'll never get out" he tells the doctor.
"I have the keys".

you have to pay for an inmate to have a sex change
bottom text

a croatian falls in the river
he starts yelling "molim, pomagajte"
a slovenian sees him and says "why are you praying, start swimming"

maybe this joke doesn't translate well :/

Why is it always Christmas in Thailand?

Because whenever you buy a hooker you get complimentary jingle bells with her.

Unironically kek

Explain that faggot

Thailand is the greatest tranny factory in Earth

I thought it would come together for the 3rd guy somehow. I loled pretty hard

Okk thanks

How can you kill 100 flies with a single blow?

By kicking a Somali kid in his mouth.

A Brit fox and a Spainfag donkey crash each other. The fox sais "oh, I'm sorry" and the donkey sais "oh, I'm burry"

[fox=zorro donkey=burro]

> What is the comparison of a bird in a cage and a fag?

> shit on the stick and seed in the mouth

Buah qué malo suicídate

What's the difference between a pizza and a jew?

The pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven.

Y luego te quejas del mío. En fin.