Now have you seen the light?

Now have you seen the light?

Give up your crypto ways. They lead only to pain.

Come join the /passive income/ club instead.

Attached: meme.png (1280x809, 193K)

show me the way

B-but.. how??

how to

literally fucking how. i bet its a shit idea

I’m ready to convert op!

Most likely, user

Acquire more assets, less liabilities

Attached: ZK682Aq.gif (341x237, 1.72M)

Do not say affiliate marketing

idk if OP is larping or not but i can show you how, it's a perpetual process that starts out very small scale with 0 marginal costs unless you wanna speed up the process a bit with some upfront capital gg TxC4ZY

Attached: 11906281_1612925408967622_1416773956_n.jpg (480x480, 41K)

I have ~140k in Vanguard in mostly VTSAX/VBMFX. Should I sell the ~5 BTC I have (got in mostly at

Sell btc buy gold. When stock market takes a shit gold might be up, sell it and buy comfy.

For less passive you should sell btc and buy up tax liens in high yielding states. Interest can be as high as 25% in some states, the county is the executor and if the prop owner defaults you have first position to foreclose in which case you just bought real estate for the price of its taxes for a few years. Not really passive but nothing is except for royalties from intellectual property I guess.

Speaking of which, if you're any good at writing erotica for women you can make a killing of royalties, so I hear anyway.

I probably could use a little precious metals in my portfolio. No more than 10% I'd say though.

Active investing just isn't my thing. I'll go cycles where I watch the market for a while then spend months not even thinking about it. It's part of the reason I want out of BTC, the volatility is getting to me.

On the other hand, I like using crypto when I can (I smoke lots of weed and the occasional vendor of legal goods will take it). If I sell my BTC at a profit, I would pay tax on it just to buy back in later when I want to get high. I'll probably hold through this dip (or death) anyway since I'm too lazy to ever actually sell any assets

>Speaking of which, if you're any good at writing erotica for women you can make a killing of royalties, so I hear anyway.

I've never written fiction but I make passive income from some non-fiction titles on Amazon.

I'm not a fan of watching markets either so with crypto I just hold and I don't have enough in there I'm super protective of so this massive correction doesn't really faze me. I hold metals just to diversify.

You might want to look into real estate in general. There's loads of investing angles where there aren't markets to watch like there are with stocks, crypto, metals. I go full time with it but you can get started even while you work a full time job and slowly build a small empire. But DYOR though, there are strategies that can fuck you up bad if the housing market tanks. But there's strats that are immune to the market too and can make you way more than some index fund ever will.

Right on, yea I wish I was a better writer. I just mentioned the erotica because it seems like there is a huge market for it.

how do you buy tax liens and if it's so profitable why aren't banks and organizations doing it?

buying liens from the government sounds like the most jewish way to make money
you need a lawyer and you'll have to go after poor people for money or kick them out of their house lol

I don't think I could do that to someone

You go to an auction put on by the county. Banks and other institutions do it too but there are so many and you need to physically be there so they can't possibly go to all of them. I bid against institutions all the time, and quite often, they fuck up and over bid. You wouldn't believe how many subcontractors on behalf of investment firms fuck up and bid too high, or in the case of liens bid the interest too low. (I mostly do other kinds of auctions so that may be confusing)

There are of course some counties that conduct their auctions online which means there is a lot of competition there.

Fuck discord, post here fag

It's not for everyone. In any case, I've never ever foreclosed on anyone. Depending on where you are over 90 percent of people redeem. Think of it this way, you are loaning someone money so they can pay their taxes and you get interest. If you are super worried about ethics than you could just target vacant land. Even in the event they don't redeem, no one loses the roof over their head.

And you don't need a lawyer btw

wow thanks for explaining that does sounds really interesting
I never knew this type of investment was possible

How did you learn the proper amount to bid on a specific property?

DYOR for the finer points but basically you go as low as you are comfortable unless you are confident that the owner wont redeem in which case I've seen bids down to zero percent but that's not my cup of tea cuz you could end up just tying your money up if the owner does end up redeeming.

OH and I learned mostly from library books and my neighbor who is into it. Don't waste your money on guru bs just read some books.

thanks I will do some research and learn more about how this process works