This is my final message. Good bye Sarah I'm sorry I disappointed you and failed you as a boyfriend...

This is my final message. Good bye Sarah I'm sorry I disappointed you and failed you as a boyfriend. I was not there for you when you needed me the most. The best times in my life were us growing up together as young children.

Good bye mom and dad I'm sorry I never lived up to your expectations as a son. How I quit my jobs that you got for me and went down the deep path of substance abuse. I'm sorry I never listened to your guidance and instructions you taught me as a small child.

Good bye my brother I'll miss you. Some of my best memories were growing up playing world of warcraft together I'll never forget those.

Finally good bye biz its been a pleasure knowing all of you. It has been a wonderful time I had but it's just too far now. I put my entire life savings into this and borrowed money from some shady people I knew from my past in drugs. I can no longer repay them and to protect my loved ones I will now say goodbye.

It has been good knowing you all. I had some good laughs but the fun is now over. There's no more coming back from this. I'm just happy that I will no longer feel pain every day. Just blank empty peace and silence in the after life.

Farewell anons.

Attached: images (23).jpg (259x194, 7K)

faggot

You can get through this user.
Don't do it.

sounds fake, trying too hard

Do a flip when you jump off the bridge faggot

dude just go all in on EOS and wait a year

It's only up from here. Stop being a spineless fuck. Don't take the easy way out. People will look at you and laugh.

Proof or you're larping.

If you're serious, don't do it. Show the people you love how much you care about them by living with the burden for their sake.

later loser

You are in more danger leaving your family with a debt they might try to collect on. If you really wanted to protect your family, you'd be getting your ass a job and paying the money back.

Livestream please

Attached: 1520507408726.jpg (640x397, 16K)

Goodbye man. It was nice knowing you.

This seems too well written and too out there to be a LARP.

I'll bite. Have you talked to your parents to see if you can pay back those people? Dude just relax.

Hi Sarah, hi user's mom, dad, and brother. Please read our comments at the wake.

Send me your crypto if you're serious

how often do they check Jow Forums? they might miss this thread

RIP IN PEPPERONI

Attached: When the crash comes.gif (640x360, 2.75M)

Hold up Bru we going up!

Imo feels like if OP is legit he had already been suicidal for sometime, I really think he could pull through if he had the will to life - and its okay to not have it desu

Be careful, you can get banned for begging

>kys'ing urself at the VERY bottom
user pls

Attached: srsly.jpg (691x680, 124K)

THESE WHALES HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS!!! BEHOLD WHALES! BEHOLD THE IMPACT OF YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS AND REPENT AT ONCE! PUMP US TO THE MOON OR user WILL HAVE DIED IN VAIN, DUE TO YOUR WORSHIP OF MAMMON YOU SICK MARKET MANIPULATING FUCKS!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTT

Sorry to hear that, bro.

press f to pay respex

Ha! Neets on this thread already thinking they have a chance with Sarah.

bruh
if youre gonna become an hero
that means youre invincible to all dangers
rob a bank you faggot

DO IT FAGGOT

Don’t do it

This doesn’t seem like a larp to me.

Don’t do it user, be positive and believe life with give you options and possibilities to change everything.

I have hit rock bottom too and almost ended during the initial crash.
I’m all in on XRP now with a 13k stack, I have debts and things to pay which is tough but I know I just have to hold on and one day within the next two years I’ll have 1mm.

My thoughts are ask your parents and be honest about the money...
put your crypto into one top coin that you can rest assured it will succeed... I used to be checking numerous pages and info every morning for coin updates but the stress isn’t worth it.

Worst case senario cash out your coins and pay off as much you can and work out a payment plan.

>can't pay people back [i]now[/i]
How does crypto bottoming out affect how much you can repay exactly?
If legit just kill the guys you owe money to and sit back for the fat gains.

Not even dubs. Fake and gay

this

This goes for everyone else. Crypto is a Huge gamble, don't put in money you cant afford to lose in it, and dont put in all your hope in it, it could go really up or really low. It's heavily manipulated by those who can afford to. Find peace user.

Leave all your money in Bitcoin to increase its bottom and delete the address of the wallet.

Why end yourself and not the crooks op?

If the only debt you are really worrid about is the ones that people want to hurt you for, watch Man on Fire, and do some wrecking...

>Don't take the easy way out.
Oh please. Pulling the trigger is the most difficult thing a person can do. You know what is easy? Continuing to live a life you hate because you lack the balls to end it. Good luck, OP. I hope you find the freedom you seek.

Ayahuasca in a calm and comforting location. Move location where people can't find you. Get a job. Never do drugs again.

>I'm posting this message on annonymous korean amateur taxidermy forum

Attached: Kollie_3136b.jpg (448x422, 100K)

Hello darkness my old friend$

Eliminate the shady people to protect your family.

There are people who care for you user.
Before you do anything try to read the bible. It might sound corny but it can give strength in hard times. And really gives some perspective on life.

It probably looks hopeless for you but things can become better. One thing leads to another, You try to reach out, some people take notice, You can get support and you can do a little better and things can go from there. You're not an failure if you don't make it immediately. Small steps.

Just don't do anything stupid user. Keep hanging on.

livestream it

Attached: 89E0E7E6-FAE1-412E-A58C-5034AED348FB.png (914x984, 378K)

>keep hanging

Why not make a clean break for it. Sell everything, Hope on a bus train whatever and find somewhere that makes you feel free and content and start fresh and new...Surely worth a go before doing anything drastic that can't be reversed

>It has been a wonderful time
Why are you doing it then? Thoughen up and suck it up, and don't kill yourself before both of your parents are gone. As someone who's been through depressive phases entirely too much, seriously wanting to kill yourself is always temporary. It passes. Just find something to do until it does, and quit drugs, they don't help to think straight. Take whatever failure your had as a learning experience, and go from there. You're the result of countless generations of people since the beginning of life, all of their lives have led up to you, and you're going to fucking kill yourself? Do something with your life so that theirs will not have been completely wasted. You'll die eventually anyway and there's no way to stop that, why rush it?

Also, if you posted this here because your whole family browses Jow Forums that's fucking weird dude. But .

Guys op here after reading your guys posts I cried alot very much. I called my brother and told him how I was feeling he immediately came and got me im at his house now that's why my ID is different. I'm thankful to all of your words of encouragement thankyou. I honestly forgot there are people who care for me.

Hang out with Robin Williams.

Don't kill yourself, post your contact information so we can go there and give you a hug and help you pay your debt.

Farewell, do help fellow holders out and take your keys to grave with you

Hope youre really op. Glad you didn't do it, your wife and family love you, things are bad but youll manage to get through. Love will prevail

Yes I am op. My brother said he will do anything to help me with my debt. He runs a car detailing shop and said he will set me up with a job and will repay my debt to these bad people. I'm so thankful I listened to you guys please thank you biz from the bottom of my heart you saved my life. Thank you guys I'm very sorry I was feeling this way. You guys saved me

>1 post by this ID
Don't do it!

>suiciding the bottom

Your brother seems like a loving and caring guy, dont fuck it up again OP, eaven though things are really bad you can still call yourself lucky because you are surounded by loving people, never forget to appreciate that

I care about you user

Look at this nice pic of a mountain. Think happy thoughts and remember this will be over soon and you will be even stronger as a result.

Attached: 1487680875441.jpg (3200x2142, 1.52M)

This is obvious fud trying to get people to buy in. Everyone knows when the suicide posts come that the market is set for a rebound however this one is way too early and smells of bullshit.

We have further to go faggots before we hit the botrom.

Now you've been this low you can look back on this moment, once things are OK, and be extra glad to be breathing the fresh air into your lungs.
Best of luck, dude.

When they ask you what you did today say that you saved a life we're all going to make it my bizantines.

Attached: 4356366.png (225x225, 7K)

Weak hands

Nice pasta user, now kill yourself either way as you’re obviously larping
>posting your suicde note on an Indonesian ornament stitching market

Attached: 2177E486-006F-45D1-93DE-25B0B47A3B03.gif (360x199, 2.07M)

First World problems pussy hole. You don't know real pain. Use this opportunity to grow beyond your childlike mind. You are blind to what is possible in life, what you are really capable of. Take a break from the Internet. Really look at yourself. Spend real time with people. Stop being a self centered arse wipe. You don't deserve shit.

True story here.

My older brother did it. He was born 6 years before me, which would be 1976. From my earliest memories he was always on a fucking computer. This is back when computers were fucking shit. He was overweight as a kid and being a little shit I am I would call him a "fatso". I was a wild stupid shit and would run around the neighborhood barefoot, this was back before parents worried about kidnappings.

My older brother was a manager of a store at 16. He graduated the top of his class Valedictorian. I have the video of his speech. He was voted in the year book as the most likely to be rich.
After highschool he went on to University for 1 year. He was recruited by the CIA and flew out to Washingtion DC soon after. He worked with the CIA in computers. But that is when he ended himself soon after.
I think he was lonely for girls. I think he would be worth several millions right now and love life.

What I remember most, was the afternoon call my mother recieved. It was just me and her, she was a single mom, she raised my brother alone. I remember her crying all night. I was shocked. I only hugged her once that night and I will regret that for the rest of my life. I should have held her for the entire night.

That is my story and it is the truth.

If you don't Livestream it, you're going to hell

:(

Do it faggot

I want to add that my brother was 21 when he passed

Why'd he do it? My condolences

Attached: 1522260416678.jpg (389x376, 32K)

>He was recruited by the CIA and flew out to Washingtion DC soon after. He worked with the CIA in computers. But that is when he ended himself soon after.

he saw something he shouldn't have, so he "ended himself"? :thinking:

Screencapped and gonna remind myself to look back at this in a year and pmsl.
What a waste

>Some of my best memories were growing up playing world of warcraft together
for newfags: this is how to detect a larp / bad comedy attempt

See you in hell faggot

shoulda invested in req
shits gonna moon woop woop

Attached: community_image_1411932500.gif (500x469, 974K)

>CIA
>Suicide
He saw something he wasnt supposed to

And exactly why is your final message on an camel milk enthousiasts board?

That is a thought that I have. I think that maybe he did it to erase himself so that he has no ties to family and bring risk to them. I know he would be the kind of guy who would choose that path.

But I am his genetic brother and I also felt the genetic hormones I think he dealt with. I also have suffered from loneliness and wanting to be with girls but to shy/stubborn to meet them. I have suffered from a short stature and I am sure he felt the same as me at 21. It is very painful and I think it is happening to young men all over this country. What is fucked up is that I know there are millions of beautiful girls living in absolute poverty that he would have went crazy for. Something needs to be done to help people couple because our society seems to be having problems. Maybe blockchain can help solve this, i don't know. But I think pain of feeling like no girl around him cares about his potential is what led my brother to is end.

If you are still suffering, try getting rejected... it's more liberating than you'd think. Anyway good luck I'll keep your story in mind

>CIA
more likely he got suicided, but i guess you are a redditor so it never crossed your sheeple mind.

wymyn are psychopathic monsters for the most, you don't know the chance you have.

CIA-'assisted' suicide

don't be a selfish faggot user, you'll end up hurting those who really love you for the rest of their lives
and you really want to do that to them?
>I retarded and blew off my money on crypto
>now I'm going to be a bigger retard and anhero

Stop user you'll regret it, even in death

Attached: 1522173750281.png (251x143, 75K)

Wish I had those balls to finally end it. Farewell OP

OP are (you) still alive? Please respond, even if (you) are already dead.

Do you think people who do it fully comprehend what it will do to those around them?

>2018
>not broadcasting suicide on YouTube live in order to traumatize hundreds of strangers
You're doing it wrong. No wonder you failed at crypto.

Protip: hell is real though OP

Send me your private keys before ya go OP. Thanks

Attached: short you.jpg (918x495, 63K)

Without whales we wouldn't have reached 20k so stop complaining.