I'm killing myself if we experience another bottom...

I'm killing myself if we experience another bottom. I'm down 80% of my initial investment and the next 2k drop on BTC will completely wipe me out. Please do something wall street and pump this bitch soon.

Attached: 1517840262886.jpg (773x773, 90K)

>please do something Wall Street

Oh they’re doing something bucko prepare your mothefucking anus

Post proof (even if that means the gun/helium tank time-stamped of course) and I'll send you eth

just remember it takes something like a 400% gain to make back an 80% loss. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your loss OP. There are plenty of way to make money, just be patient and way for the next opportunity. Just forget about crypto completely if it helps

going out with a shotgun blast to the head if I get wiped out in a further drop in price

Attached: img_1.jpg (960x1280, 193K)

Don't make investments if you can't handle the loss. That's gambling 101.

Attached: 5d1.gif (480x270, 3.97M)

buy ETH.

Fuck Wall St. The only reason btc exists is to put an end to their corruption.

>the absolute state of IOTA bagholders

stop it

>KEK OFFERS PROTECTION
>EASTER SUNDAY WE RISE
>DON'T FALL FOR "THEIR" TRICKS

Attached: 1455563225172.gif (500x500, 2.1M)

!

It's all over
We were warned and we didn't listen

It wasn’t a warning it was a threat, they are coming for us now.

Op think about 3 years from now, none of this will matter. I lost 90% of my initial, but tomorrow is going to be a new day.

Attached: 354B5703-2687-4E0B-A811-6F195CE9D9E2.jpg (640x480, 107K)

Shut the fuck up your dumbass

You're here on Jow Forums in a bear market
You'll have the opportunity to buy into cyrpto at crazily low prices when it's all said and done, and all you have to do is buy low and maybe wagecuck a little
There will be people in the nearish future who will kill themselves because they WEREN'T here to experience "another bottom"

>meanwhile in the catalog

Attached: IMG_20180330_052456.jpg (713x694, 109K)

refer to this thread OP

typical FUN investor

Wall Street has it's own issues to deal with right now. Expecting them to come riding to the rescue with earnings starting next week is beyond a pipedream. Or ever.

Do it now. kys

we already got a shotgun video can you be more creative

ummm...link plox :3

Sell. We're gonna go bear market for a year or two.

just search Jow Forums shotgun suicide. Only happened just over a week ago.

Fuck me I've just watched it. Poor guy.
Left an awfully big mess inside his room as well.

Dude it's going down to 2-4k.

Does "wiped out" mean negative net worth? Bitcoin may bubble up to 35k within the coming years, unless you leveraged, just hold.

>he's trying to commit suicide

Attached: anon_I.png (500x488, 162K)

rip

based

Attached: 1521806556650.png (1490x1208, 754K)

None of us can stop you, but I promise there are more things in this world then you're small amount of money that is lost. Don't kill yourself over this.

We have yet to see the "Slam Dunk", you could be a real hero OP

Attached: 1a9f2a9264828e655bea6701599f9030.jpg (540x702, 28K)

OP, you're one of those idiots who laughed at me when I sold my BTC at 7,5k, aren't you?

I can't feel sorry for you. I sold at the right time, you called me "weak hands" and now I'm the one who's winning.

But nevertheless, you shouldn't kill yourself over this.
I've faced worse situations in my life and survived. What one man can do, another can do.

Dubs checked

You're both weak hands. Kys

>weak hands

BTC is going to 1k. Dude. It's over. Just face the music and take what you have left.

If you don't sell now you're just an idiot.
If you DO sell now, you'll be thanking me later..

>Buy at 19k, sell at 6k
Never change Jow Forums

Rest in peace for real dawg. Bitcoins trajectory is clear, we're only delaying the inevitable and lying to ourselves at this point.

Exactly, everyone sell so we can get this over wi...i mean everyone sell because its going to zero!!

I didn't.

And even if I had done that, selling at 6k is STILL better than selling at 0-1k which is eventually coming.
Only a fool sticks around and "hodl"s hoping for a rocketing that is never coming.

You're gonna feel silly when you get to the gates and they tell you that you would have been fine if you just waited a couple years before promptly casting you into the fire.

Attached: 1484122383796.png (400x400, 313K)