I can't help but scoff at people who take Aderall...

I can't help but scoff at people who take Aderall. I worked while in college and still graduated top of my class with a degree in finance. Have never tried nootropics. All this weak-minded trash has to take drugs just to be able to compete with people like me. It is pathetic.

Attached: adderall.jpg (1200x800, 391K)

If it makes normal people above average, I can only assume I would basically become Jesus if I tried it. The ONLY one that has piqued my interest is Modafinil (simply because I work ungodly hours).

Self-fellating much?

>he thinks we do it "just to be able to compete"
>he doesnt realize you're doing yourself a disservice by not unlocking a higher potential

stay high and mighty, i'll do anything and everything if it makes me have to put in less effort bitch boy

I think I’m smarter when I’m not on Adderral. “ADHD”

>to
i have a disability which requires me to take adderall. how is that pathetic? if you had a genetic heart or lung disease wouldnt you take medication to alleviate the symptoms?

>Degree in finance
C.Eng master race checking fucking lolbags no kidding you didnt need adderal your degree is a joke

>ill do anything if it makes me have to put in less effort
>has the audacity to call others bitch boy

Smh desu senpai

Me too. The parkinson's fud gets to me head sometimes though

you should try taking LSD

Take shrooms or LSD and get of your fucking high horse nigga.... literally no-one cares about your self presived jesus-levels.

>tfw didnt go to uni and working at goldman sachs making 7 figures but most liekly 8 this year based on performance and take daily adderall
OP BTFO!

Micro-dosing LSD is actually twice as effective as Addy without fucking up your sleep.

people who take aderall dont give a fuck about studying,
college is easy if you have no life

>head s
been on adderall 6 years consistently.. pretty healthy . both XR and IR 30 mg each. i eat healthy and exercise at least 3-4 times a week. im still young so im not worrying. i do not take any on weekends and when i dont need it

>ll d
i went to a top 20 nationally ranked college. i'd say a majority of students at my school were on adderall without a prescription. 90% of my friends used adderall during midterms and finals. other 10% had a prescription. the ones who didn't use adderall stayed in the library everyday and even on the weekends. It must be nice to say college is easy when you go to a no name state school like ASU or some shit. come study at a school where everyone was valedictorian/salutatorian and scored perfect on the SATs. you wouldnt be talking shit then

Did you use coffee though? You do realise that that is cheating too, right?

Attached: B5220D99-F5E2-4653-B1A9-57E0A5BACD9C.png (500x593, 169K)

How's your blood pressure? Been on it for about a year and seen a recent uptick, but I've got senpai history of hypertension. Just wondering

Everything about your post is pathetic.

ah yes, blood pressure does increase. i started taking hawthorne berry supplement 1000 mg a day. if you feel your blood pressure is abnormal, try hawthorne berry its very cheap under $10. start with 1000 mg, and if its really bad you can up to 2000 mg. i try reduce my blood pressure by doing 15 min cardio on days i excercise and drinking lots of water to reduce sodium levels. it is a stimulant so heart rate will rise inevitably. i just keep an eye on it. also more cardio is always good.

There’s no way to balance school, sleep, and social life without drugs like amphetamines. If you aren’t dosing you clearly aren’t getting the most out of college.

Hint: parties are more useful than just hook ups and getting drunk. Some of the connections you make will aid you for years following.

Good call. I took out 2k to buy a Peloton so I don't have to associate with other people at the gym and shit, I'll look into the berries

some people have natural source of Aderall inside
some people is fat and retarded

>finance
You didn't really need addy

need Geroin

Connections through partying is the best way to become a city slave, earning 6 figures but then spending just as much to keep up with your "peers". Then comes the burnout in your thirties, and by your forties you're a sad sack replaced by the next drugged out college kid and you end up miserable in Thailand.

Initiative and work ethic get you a lot further when it comes to financial freedom, and without sacrificing your health. Partying is good for normalfags who get enjoyment from it, but you have to be batshit retarded to think this is an efficient path professionally.