Van dwelling Thread

Van dwelling Thread.

I think this is a good time for some van dwelling tips. This is realistic way to cut your bills so you don't have to end up on the street

Attached: 6cf2ee94f75b772a62e617c3a0d1ea94.jpg (555x417, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/13272-Cunningham-St-SOUTHGATE-MI-48195/88159953_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/3597-14TH-St-WYANDOTTE-MI-48192/88166428_zpid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks pretty comfy, just need a way to keep cool during the summer that's cheap and effective. Can get free wifi by parking near a library, or food place. Get a gym membership for working out, swimming, hot tub, sauna, showering etc. Go to laundromat for cleaning clothes. Bet it'd be cheap. Maybe a solar panel on the roof to get free electricity.

With a properly rated sleeping bag and some insulation you can make this setup work in just about any climate. I actually prefer a quilt, as it is more versatile and allows you to better control your temperature

these

i dont mind living in a van for traveling and working some place for a week then cutting out. but id want the fullest size van. and im more concerned about the toilet and shower situation.

solar panels and cellphone data plan pretty much covers other needs.

Fantastic fan's are great for moving air and keeping the inside from feeling like an oven. Also, always park in the shade. The difference in temperature could mean only being uncomfortable instead of drowning in your own sweat

This is the only downside of not being single. If I were single I’d live in a fucking van. Ultimate NEET existence.

>realistic way to cut your bills so you can invest more in shitcoins
Fixt

We went from lambos to vans, good job boys. Anyway, NEET here who ended up making it out with around 100k, should I go live the van life or can I actually get a house somewhere in the US with this much?

100k? That's nice, but you need at least 2000k in order to make it.

Since your posting on here I'm assuming your more unconventional than most. Go for the van, you have little to lose. If it doesn't work out then just drive around in it and use it for camping

In your position, I'd literally put a down payment on two duplexes, or triplexes and rent out 3/4 of the homes and live in the other. Enjoy being a passive income NEET for life with your only work dealing with listings and residents. Need to do your due dilgence on finding a good area where people are likely to rent.

>buy a shitbox house in crime-infested neighborhood for 100k
or
>buy van and plot of land to park on for combined total of 45k
Hmmmmm

>down payment
>no income
yeah this is viable

Being a landlord sucks, like buying yourself a job. There are better ways to make money. If you want, I have some shitcoins I can show you

In my state (Michigan) you can buy a perfectly respectable starter home for 75k in a white neighborhood

Putting in some work so you never have to ever again is a wise choice. Though that depends on whether you're so lazy and lacking foresight that you'd rather deal with the problem further down the road instead of setting yourself up for success now.

Attached: 1521775426103.jpg (685x723, 76K)

How far away from Detroit are we talking here?

>lives in a van

Say hello to the new middle-class in America.

absolutely buy a duplex. You just won't get a loan if you don't have a legal source of income. Or you can "set yourself up for success" by visiting a loan shark.

One of the cities directly next to Detroit (Grosse Pointe) is one of the safest and nicest in the entire state. The nogs know their boundaries here.

Bro do what I do, buy land for pennies through DM and ads, sell W owner financing, have the down cover what you paid for plus carrying costs etc, and collect sweet checks until the terms run out. Eventually you need to re build inventory when your terms run out but at least you don't have to deal with tenants or take out loans. Tbh I really want to get into multi families though, a 10 plus unit bldg would be really nice.

Nowhere near it, or about an hour or even 30 minutes out? Greater Detroit is huge though so it depends. But to answer you specifically, I am not talking about houses in the ghetto. There are a lot of great working / middle class white areas in Michigan for very cheap.

You ever go down by Stanford? The streets are littered with people living in their vehicles

Plot of land + land or plot of land + one of those tiny houses you can put on a trailer?
I'm not a complete dirtbag, just don't have a job and dropped out of college, lol. I still date women and have a few friends.
Here in CT, that seems almost impossible. Is michigan particularly good when it comes to taxes?
I would totally do that, but I'm not sure that they would give me a down payment since I don't work.

I mean land + van

Im so glad i live in Scandinavia, dont have to worry about white and black neighbourhoods since niggers are pushed to live in tents and shit-towns. Aint no black neighbourhoods here.

Taxes here are generally reasonable. What’s a cheap starter home there?

I’m talking about something small with a few problems that need fixing but nothing big. Sub-1000 sqft, etc. (beats a van)

I’d love to live there but I don’t think it’s possible for me to easily get citizenship, right?

Aren't you guys getting raped in the streets by refugees daily, or is that just sweden

I am in Canada, but when I lived on the west coast (Vancouver, Victoria), I met former middle-class people. These people are fucked. Most of them don't have the marketable skills, will or heart to make it, they are just going to be poor for the rest of their lives.

I don't feel bad for them. I've had to hustle for everything I have. If I just reached for the low-hanging fruit and gave up when things got hard, I'd probably be in their shoes too.

Shithouses are 200k+ here and it's not even close to the NY border. A studio apartment in my shitty town is 80k...plots of land are like 50k...A total beater of a house was on sale for 50k, some old woman lived there with cats and apparently, it would be a lot of work...I seriously considered it.

lots of people live in campers in San Jose. I bet they save a ton living this way.

Damn, 200k here buys you quite a decent McMansion style house in some places. Nothing massive but very decent and above my personal needs. I think for what I’d prefer I’m looking at 120k in my area but it can be had for 70 with patience and a willingness to do extra work / fix things up a little bit

We were forced to accept the refugees by the US of fucking A.
Fucking Americunts can't even take responsibility for the messes they caused.

Doing some searching on Zillow.

zillow.com/homedetails/13272-Cunningham-St-SOUTHGATE-MI-48195/88159953_zpid/

This one looks practically perfect, barring major issues revealed during inspection it’s a good example of what I’m talking about

Yeah, that doesn't look terrible. If I do max 100k on zillow, I only get plots of land and 1 bedroom apartments...shit sucks.

Found an even better one

zillow.com/homedetails/3597-14TH-St-WYANDOTTE-MI-48192/88166428_zpid/