How can I cope with the fact that I didn't KILL all the people that bullied me?

How can I cope with the fact that I didn't KILL all the people that bullied me?

They deserve death. I'm way into becoming a medical doctor, but these weak, ugly animals still stole the happiness i could have felt. My health also suffered and I feel terrible enough to drink myselfe to sleep every 3 months.

Need advice, guice.

Attached: latuffsharonhitler.jpg (469x350, 38K)

you kill them now
can't be any harder than an ant, you got expertise in that

I got too much to lose.

But I pray for their deaths every few weeks.

buy their contracts, you got the money, right?

Some who lived deserve death. Some who died deserve life. Do not be hasty in making these judgments.

Either way, get enough sleep, eat right, get some sunshine everyday and exercise regularly. Enjoy or develop hobbies to unwind, and partake of indulgences responsibly.

;)

Stop letting other people control your emotions so much. It's a weak action. You are not weak. Prove your worth by being better than your bullies. Especially by treating people better than they do. Gain power by becoming a doctor and a person that treats others better.

Just give them a lethal euthanasia when their healthy

Who’s the guy on the left supposed to be?

Of course Burgdalf is right.

I'm studying medicine. I know all the strategies, but nothing can quench my souls desire for the equalization that will never come.

I swear I came from nothing, acted like the best human beeing around me, I work out every day, strength training 3 times a week, eat very good, etc..

Its the injustice and the scars on my soul that make me angry and sad.

Ariel Sharon

I tried to be like this, but they still got me years later.

Its like I have to wrestle my selfworth from their hands years after they had power over me.

The worst part is, that they do not have faces i can remember, or names.

Well, I don’t know what else to tell you, but I hope you can put forth your best existence both because of and in spite of these assholes.

I sincerely wish you the best, user.
Take care.

Thank you

The scars I have inside of me never leaving me alone!
Forcing me to be on my own trusting no one but myself!

Attached: TRON-Uprising.jpg (1000x563, 218K)

Then they don't really exist, do they? You're only punishing yourself. A good psych can help you get through this if you can't do it yourself. The pain is real, but the source has died long ago. You can be free from it. You can be the better person.

Does this face ring any bells?

Attached: the criminal.jpg (400x256, 20K)

I would rly kill them IF IT WAS LEGAL IN GERMANY AND WOULD NOT VIOLATE THE HUMAN RIGHTS.

Heil Josef Schuster!

Yes, it does. But I dont know much about him.

Please enlighten me.

The injuries still exist.

The injuries and scars remind me. This is the problem.

Im too drunk.

Sry guys,

No killing of assholes today.

Im going to sleep. here its nearly 6am.

Thank you guys.

Well if you're drunk it's not surprising you're upset. Look at this again in the morning.

My wife akari akaza is so cute.

Attached: 1566989698897.jpg (749x1000, 412K)