REQ

The biggest news in crypto history is only hours away. You did accumulate, right user?

Attached: 1521990971524.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Yeah, I thought 0.18 cents was fucking low enough. FML.

Now is the chance to buy some more. But REQ will have a slow come up I think. But in the end we will make it. It's my long term bet.

REQ will be at least $5 EOY

Hope so. That would make me a millionaire.

Trips 888. Fucking checked.

REQ ALWAYS GETS SICK DIGITS LAMBO HERE I COME.

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-182130.jpg (1013x1078, 349K)

So are you guys expecting this to moon imminently? I'm thinking of going all in here.

Sure did and it fucking crashed. On the upside it will still be $100 one day. Never been so sure of anything since the original BTC.

IT is true. user's forget about the prophecy that has been foretold here many times.

Attached: 1522250426219.png (776x969, 1.74M)

$100 will happen imho. Probably will take a few years though.

Big news, but i still think it will dump, unless everyone blew their loads at pwc. There's just no one buying into crypto now, so the only way it will pump is if everyone else dumps their actual shitcoins for req.

Doesn't matter if people buy req you feral pavement ape sized brainlet

Will still be dumped when they go back to their shitcoins.

Let them come and go back to their literal shitcoins if they want. When the market is ready REQ will randomly make decent gains like it did in the 3 days Dec 17 where it pumped with no news or announcements. This spontaneous price rise will happen again.

I would like that. It gives me perverse pleasure when brainlets gamble on actual shit while we get rich with the future of blockchain.

Buy the rumour sell the news and idiot 'day trader's' will be burned in the end

Yes yes. REQ and LINK are the only ones who are surviving this shitstorm right now.

Attached: 1521736896478.png (629x504, 36K)

>REQ
How about IHT?

This literally marks the beginning of unbridled growth for REQ. From here on it we'll be seeing gains everyday.

AAAAH IT'S DUMPING