What have you learned from the past few months in crypto?

What have you learned from the past few months in crypto?

I have learned that nobody on Jow Forums knows what the fuck they're talking about.

Attached: screen-shot-2014-10-04-at-04-00-31.png (1938x1168, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol I learned the same thing. I have no idea why I had to leave that though.

I've learned to be bullish when majority here is bearish and vice-versa.
I was bear for 2 months and now I have transformed into a bull. I have bought. for better or for worse.

everybody is clueless, this graph and the resulting descending triangle is the most important formation in crypto that happens over and over again for every coin

Attached: 213512651326.png (1603x903, 382K)

CAWWWWW

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Whales on Jow Forums are larpers.
Namefags are retarded attention seeking narcissistic whores.
Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says
Never buy Crypto shilled on Jow Forums ( Kidscoin, DGB, POSW, Bitbeans, BZC, Swamp token etc.)

I've learned that most of the time meme lines are just meme lines but sometimes they're not.

I investes 50k in ethereum when it was 200 usd in june. It went to 115 usd the weekend after. Luckily, it didnt last long and it rebounces to 200 usd.

I had 450k usd in january. I didnt cash out, but felt rich. Only at that point did i ask - what is it that i really want in life? What do i really want to do with my life if money is not an issue? Its a question that you cannot answer if you do not have money, because not having money will then always subconsciously rewire your brain to an activity generating money. And right now im back at 100k so i feel poor as fuck.

Anyways, the recelation i had when i had momey was that money is just means to the end. Money will not make you happy, and you will find other things that dont have, but that money cant buy you (a nice girl for example). At least when you dont have money, chasing money gives you the illusion that you are working towards something that will eventually make you happy. Alas it wont.

>Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says
>Never buy Crypto shilled on Jow Forums ( Kidscoin, DGB, POSW, Bitbeans, BZC, Swamp token etc.)

Attached: 1518853177124.png (604x613, 257K)

there are always treats here if you look hard enough desu

Attached: treats.jpg (564x823, 67K)

That crypto is a Jewish trap

This.

god she is perfect

That i'm racist and hate niggers, chinks, nips, crackers, spics, slavs and bitcoin. Also, do the opposite of what biz says.

>I have learned that nobody on Jow Forums knows what the fuck they're talking about.
kek.

There is no ultimate meaning in life and we convince ourselves (or have been convinced) that accumulating money gives life some meaning. I mostly want enough to live off of so I never have to wagecuck again out of necessity. Then pursue hobbies and aspirations til I die.

just come here for the wojaks
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Show vagooo plse

This is what crypto is all about.

Attached: 1520469710320.gif (331x181, 3.49M)

>I have learned that nobody on Jow Forums knows what the fuck they're talking about.
A lot of people do know but they lie to either crash the price to buy back in or unload their bags onto you (latter especially true for low market cap coins). How do you think these """whale""" pajeets make money.

you clearly don't know what you're talking about my predictions are right 0% of the time wich makes them accurate 100% of the time in a way

buy high sell low

i learned op was a fag and still is

I learned that:

>Crypto is heavily manipulated, which is to be expected in an unregulated market
>It has no real world use, and won't for some time (years).
>/biz is a bunch of get rich quick tards who missed the boat last year, and have seized onto this fantasy that that'll never have to work, and refuse to let go of it.
>Exchanges like Bitmex are crap games in the alley out back, and are getting filthy rich liquidating the above.
>Bitcoin isn't important enough for G20 to take seriously.
>Delusion and denial is the currency here.
>Pajeets are filthy little scammers.

no shit...

So right.
Opposite of what Jow Forums says.
Like, if you are buying Chainlink, sorry.
When something starts getting shilled aggressively, to bull run is almost over, sell.
I had a feeling I did the right thing holding buying into Tron when it was 40 stats on liqui, then again at 300 / 400 stats on Binance because Jow Forums hated it so much.

Also just put money back into the market today.
Bought 5 ETH, about .2 BTC.
Was sitting on an exchange, from when I sold ETH at 1k.

That said, I still mostly got JUSTED. Went from 550k to 170k.

>no one knows what they're doing
speak for yourself, this is me...

www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/2Vx1lZfG-Double-bottom-at-450/

milhouse is not a meme. but bart is.

Attached: notameme.jpg (230x219, 8K)

Not everything Jow Forums says is wrong, but the problem is, good luck finding out what is true in the pile.

The dude who said in a thread a few days ago that there is no more major investment coming into crypto was correct. Good luck hodlers, you are fighting over the crumbs, the whales and the smart money have already cashed out more than their fair share, and all that's left is the little bit of speculative capital that gets smaller and smaller every time there's a dip and overall performance is lower than previously.

Attached: 779500fbb8fd39604d80703e5e1cfbb7.jpg (2508x3541, 2.48M)

I learned a bit more about crypto than just lolinternetmoney.
Learned how hilarious Jow Forums rage can be
Learned that I would actually unironically would like to buy some crypto
Learned that since I can only scrape together a 100 or so for investment each month I wiuld be raped by fees and it is not worth it.
Learned that even as a nocoiner I actually feel some solidarity with you guys

It's fun, satisfying and validating to watch yourself making money sitting at your computer doing nothing.

But that only happens if you get in at the right time. That was a year ago. The time to reasonably expect to buy Bitcoin was from about 2011-16, when there was enough availability and the price was low enough that middle-classy people could still afford to buy a fair number of them.

Too soon. See you at sub $4000.

>Market crashes

"I TOLD YOU SO"

>Market rebounds

"I TOLD YOU SO"

Fuck you larpfags

Attached: 15086837873.jpg (1337x1289, 100K)

>Pajeets are filthy little scammers.
>Chinks are big ruthless scammers.

It took you months to learn this. The fucking state of /biz

Jow Forums is only good for possibly finding a good coin. Though even then, most of the time the coin is shit. Coins shilled here are even more trash now thanks to all the new fuckers who came here thinking this board is the messiah of crypto info.

>Jow Forums is only good for possibly finding a good coin
hahahahahahahahahahaha

I come to this board to laugh.

Attached: 1520264192619.jpg (420x300, 20K)

always do the opposite of what Jow Forums tells you to do

I do to but I have to admit, Jow Forums shilled me some coins like ARK at $0.04 cents and another coin called PIVX at $0.30 cents. So it definitely happens but of course like I said it's all shit most of the time. Though you could argue even those coins are shit.

CAWWW

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>December and Early January

Holy fuck, this is amazing. I'm just buyung every coin Jow Forums tells me to buy and I'm making atleast 3x my investment

>Now

Never trust Jow Forums

Attached: 1510781042852.png (531x460, 477K)

>plastic gook bitch with obvious nose surgery, eye surgery and breast implants done
>photoshopped to hell and back
>perfect

>nobody
Na.

Things can always get worse

I learn last 2.5 months are bear market.

does she keep her ice cream in the oven?

Unironcally I've learned alot. I only too 100% into coins.

I brought into DOGE in November at 16 sats. Excellent buy in but I sold to early. This taught me to learn when to sell off.

I brought into LINK in February at 80 cents. I have full faith LINK is going $10+, but I was greedy and should have waited until LINK crashed to today's prices. This was me to wait to buy in.

Hopefully for the NEXT bull run after the summer bull run I'll combine these two lessons and do an amazing buy off and amazing sell off

Add chainlink

I've learned that when you think that you learned something and you'll be ready for the future, the market shows you that you've learned nothing and you're not ready at all.

t. Abdul Hernandez

90% of the people here are emotional traders and investors that do not understand crypto, our monetary system and why crypto cannot die and will only grow. Most people think in the short term and not long term.

So most people on biz are fools who don't know what they are talking about l.

>insider here
>TA mastermind here
>whale here
>here are our threads explaining EXACTLY where the price will go to

Attached: 30c70a940542026f7a35dc9b4fa9db446b0282182bc231282d21958cc6c610ae.jpg (600x484, 23K)

I learned that I was the biggest fool.

>don't buy Bitbeans
>No mention of ChainLink, the real shillcoin

Some People do hate money

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 322K)

I've learned that trading actively eats your soul
The best option is to hold calmly, no matter what others say.

You can be a genius trader and go x3 in one month simply by swinging it, but then one unlucky streak and you lose all the progress

I learned that when the markets are trying their break the upper band of a parabolic trend line, maybe the markets are a teensy weensy bit bubbly and it might be a good idea to take some profits.

hey Jow Forums was shilling PoSW when it was 3 cents and glorious BitBean when it was in the single/double-digit satoshi range

at some point, everyone decided to stop shilling different coins and came together on link - the most annoying crypto spam of all

1/2
The vapor wave fundamentals and obvious points of failure (governmental intervention) kept me from investing in crypto currencies for a long time ... had btc below 400$ only small transactions.
Been tracking it somewhat close since 200$. Blew my mind how the price spiked from 3k (while many where looking to get/cash out as it got too fast to 3k) to an al whooping 19.5k something ...
while all the same i knew its rigged, adoption hasn't changed, distribution makes no sense (40% of btc in the hands of what? 1% people or less?), insane price manipulation.

One aspect i underestimated was how many were actually buying and who might've been around to keep the price afloat around a certain are ... doesn't matter, by the looks of it:
- interest is waning (google searches/stats), people have been ripped off big time (not chump change as in the previous "btc deaths"), and even average Joe is catching up to it
- blockchain tech is being adopted slowly (google, ibm ... other big dogs to follow and ultimately kill current ones for good in one way or another)
- regulation ... the fact that the G20 didn't even bother and let it breathe till June/July; they're interested in blockchain tech but not related crypto currencies yet
- censorship > google, twitter ... more to follow likely; same for regulation ... taxes if "done or caught" are already a massive burden
- the real adoption will be once google and the likes release their blockchain platforms and they slowly gain adoption ...
- most likely nation states opt in Orwellian blockchain powered tech to keep the interconnected/global plebeian in check > "best tech ... worst use"

Attached: 14007efab7.jpg (1048x854, 87K)

2/2

Can't help but think that the NSA or some other gov. agency purposely put blockchain tech out in the wild with crypto currencies being the bait. Why?
Free development, organic acceptance "oh yeah crypto bucks/blockchain tech ok ..." , in the wild adoption along with trail and error debugging and whatnot,
until the plug is being pulled as the beta test is concluded - how? Easy, backbreaking regulations, shutdowns, mass selloffs that will scare off the most
hardened of crypto shills and leave the "survivors/hodlers" with nothing but their crypto-thumb up their butts. Unless some radical development takes place.
Its funny how people are shocked by the technical analysis, when the fundamentals are the real horror. Anyway we'll see "when".

Attached: 1521119525211.jpg (669x514, 206K)

People have been calling the second crash since 11k you literal brainlet.

Meh, people with a pessimistic world view never succeed or prosper in life.

You won't ever make it.

Time and time again, all your type are proven wrong by the optimistic and diligent value investors.

Attached: 1411748120002.png (268x265, 120K)

>people with a pessimistic world view never succeed or prosper in life.

Hahahah this why Jow Forums is fucking retarded. There are entir markets based on being pessimistic and ton of successful traders who are most debbie downer you ever meet

Blockchain yes, some rando crypto currency no.

Trying to compete against banks, let alone endanger their purpouse, while trying to comply? RIP

Doesn't mean you can't ride this until the wheels fall off and make a small fortune ... or debt, as long you're vigilant you won't be last > therefore shitfucked worst.

Any unmonitored long term? Hell no.
Holding onto it? Its not 2015/16 anymore.

Highly recommend keeping track of it with reasonable stop losses or amounts you can afford to hold and lose entirely.

Also keep track what plebs/crummies/normies/whatnot are up to - follow some fags on twitter and you know (most of which is guesswork, shilling, rants).

Who is this bird person?

white people are fucking awful at crypto. everyone who made respectable money from this have either been black or chinese.

Theres a lot of money to be made off normies and fools.

That crypto is giving you poorfags one last chance to buy under 10k. Jow Forums is full of larp but somewhat ahead of reddit and twitter. Dumbfaggots think it will always go up in a straight line.

But maybe you just ignored all advices to sell a bubble? There were enough of them.

You're delusional to the fact that crypto is absolutely dying and it's primarily thanks to college kids.