HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's up losers, hope you didn't sell at 6.5k.

I have around 700k in crypto, and have cashed out over 150k since last May when I started. (My peak was 2.2MM in January... but that didn't last very long)

I owe around 220k in taxes, but I'm not paying, because my parents are paying it for me.

You poor fags are getting BTFO by whale squeezes left and right, I genuinely feel bad for you. Let me share some insight-

Biz works in waves, there are coordinated teams on this board all vying for influence over you poor fag retards with $500 portfolios... why? Because tens of thousands of people come here and it adds up, A LOT.

So when you see the "muh bitcoin is going to 2k" it's because teams of shorters are trying to crush the price down, and when the price turns they open up longs

No longer are people shilling shit coins, they are shilling hype or despair to control prices within a certain range so they can short or long. This is the new paradigm, at the moment. The next alt/BTC bull run will be coming VERY soon, and you idiots just sold at the bottom, tsk tsk.

Actual adoption is coming, BTC will be king, but you'll see coins like TRX (yes, you idiots), IOTA, one of the supply chain cryptos, etc making real partnerships, and the price will SOAR.

BTC is digital gold, remember that, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There are people with hundreds of millions of BTC who haven't sold, why? Because they want to become billionaires, and I want to cash out around 6-8MM.

It's hard not to laugh at you idiots, but I really do feel bad for some of you. Many people here LARP but I know there are some of you who are actual poor fags with low IQs who are constantly bullied and bamboozled by shill teams here.

People are currently investing millions into mining farms, you think those people are idiots like you?

I'm no shill, buy and HOLD. Pick your coins wisely you retards, this is your chance to make it.

pic related, she lives on my street.

Attached: amberheardjpg.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1499210197796&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=8ni1FRC&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=H8pTe8uh&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1494394622977&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1496085472648&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=OPisnotafaggot&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he doesn't know its 200 now
meh whales are brainlets anyway easy as fuck to know what algo set up theyre using

Ive seen a lot of suicide threads last couple of days, were close to the bottom

teach me senpai

This lol. These dumbfucks don't get it. And it's obvious as fuck there are groups spamming shit like bitcoin $0 (you'd be mentally retarded not to notice it).

>DO NOT FALL FOR "THEIR" TRICKS

APRIL 1ST THE JOKE IS ON THEM

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1373x814, 311K)

Don't swing trade, you will get owned, hard as fuck.

>pic related, she lives on my street.
Pathetic

What do you think of ETH, NEO?

> people with hundreds of millions of BTC

I live in silverlake.

in*

yea uh.. ill take shit we all already knew for 200. this board is obviously strictly for memes, larping, and contrarian indicators. i think we all pretty much know this, r-right?

also, that chick is barely an 8, and im rounding. stay small

Attached: 1463872857416.jpg (837x673, 169K)

>amber heard an 8

she is literally the most beautiful woman on earth according to AI computers. Who do you think is a 10?

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1499210197796&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=8ni1FRC&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=H8pTe8uh&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1494394622977&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1496085472648&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=OPisnotafaggot&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

well well well, look who has returned to larp on an anonymous shitposting board!

We know this retard. You think your dumb """whale""" shills have insider information over crypto? All you have is your private discords, fucking loser.

Just wondering, do you have those links filed away somewhere, for when you encounter this "person"?

op btfo how will he ever recover?

you need to keep your larps consistent my man

lmao, those are not me. They do seem like they are the same person though, except for the 2nd and 3rd link.

you got any other "10"s? honestly, i bet i can bury you with 9s, but maybe we can make this interesting

>muh ai

Attached: haleybennett.jpg (800x1066, 159K)

So Based on your post, you're shilling bitcoin because you have longed?

I hate to break it to you and others like you, but there are very few stupid people left in this cryptocommunity.

Bubble busted. Deal with it...We need a few years to get back to previous highs, your 700k is about to go to sub 100k EOY. Goodluck kiddo!

if amber heard is the woman in op shes literally a 5

computers don't know shit

lmao, same reddit spacing, same shit attitude, same ATH, hmmm

go on then, like one of the anons said in one of your most recent threads, transfer 69.69 eth or 69.69 (or 6.9) btc and link the transaction. its not to hard to prove that you arent full of shit, right?

> according to AI computers
she looks worse than average traps, your computers are gay lmao

Sold at 12K im a fucking brainlet.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This girl looks like she crawled out of a dumpster. Go to any expensive bar/club in LA and you will see real 9's.

I'm not shilling anything, just telling you what is happening.

>shit attitude
No, I have a great attitude actually. I could easily send 7 bitcoin, except I don't own any. Or ETH. I'm all in alts right now because of the shorting/longing on BTC.

k

this is the worst larp ever dude. fucking kys holy shit

Attached: 1394684774599.gif (280x301, 2.89M)

which alts do you recommend at this time? and what percentage btc would you recommend the average Jow Forums NEET to hold in their portfolio?

Do you actually follow this person though? Why do you have those links saved?

I hold zero BTC at the moment because I'm sort of a gambler. TRX, DBC, AE. Ideally I'd keep 40% BTC at all times.

It's clear that there is some truth to what you're saying about this board, and also the fundamentals still being there for growth. Of course how do we know you're not also part of a misdirection campaign?

you're yet to prove anything

Excellent post user. Very much needed for all these suicidal NEETS right now. I just bought more of my favorite coin. Your description of what’s happening is spot on. Why anyone would listen to these obviously coordinated shills is beyond me.

This is the thing about actually rich people, we don't need to prove anything. Any amount of information could potentially be linked back to me, NEVER post any personal information on here.

Because I care about poor retards. I'm actually sort of a good person.

100-500k is nothing to me, literally. That's the reason I didn't cash out around 2MM... because after tax that's only 1MM, which is a lot but not enough for me to pull out from.

But to a normal person, you can change your life.

To a poor person, you can have a life.

For example, I have an 80k A. Lange and Sohne watch that I bought.

Should I post it here? You know I live in socal, you could easily find the make and model and call all the authorized dealers pretending to be me, then find some info about me.

Just take what I say for what it is, real talk.

let's see your tron holdings?
my main concern is how the price will be hindered due to people trying to break even at every small rise.

To be honest, this rebound was absolutely pathetic, the volume doesn't even closely compare with what we had on February 6. The bear market will obviously go on and on.

>BTC is digital gold
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>hes talking about the watch again

so you just happen to be someone different to the larper that always talks about an expensive watch that also lives in socal? cmon now, this is just getting sad man

TRX getting a legit partnership? lol you just lost all credibility.

>sad
Is it really though?

legit concern, but there are more holders then buyers who bought at 20 cents in jan. this is a problem for all coins, not just tron.

TRX will hit a dollar soon

I have 25k tron, will I make it OP?

I guess this kind of shit larping is what we can expect, now that the market is shitting the bed.

Sorry to break it to you, but rich people exist, not everyone is a poorfag like you.

Yes, is 25,000 USD making it to you though?

>but you'll see coins like TRX (yes, you idiots), IOTA
Ok nobody is going to take you seriously now

Do I need retards to take me seriously? This thread is for people who want a future.

If you listen to the biz fud on tron, you're delirious with hatred due to memes

There was another self proclaimed "mini whale" on here the other day who also shilled TRX
I don't think it's just a coincidence
It would be so typical for one of the coins nearly universally loathed on Jow Forums to be the first to moon after the bear market
I advice buying it anons

it's because people here are fucking idiots. TRX is one of the best buys you can make in crypto right now. Easily will go to $1-2 within a year...

However, people here love memes more than logic or financial freedom.

24000 iota enough to make it within the next few years? thanks.

nice LARP, thanks!

How is trx going to 1 with that supply?

Do you know how big china is? The people who will get fucked by crypto don't understand the mechanics of a country that is virtually half the world. Why do you think movies are all appealing to chinks now?

Thank you for this, I was about to sell but you've given me hope.

I bet OP is a white fucking loser. Thanks for the book

you'll make it

mad much?

worst larp i've read in months, kys OP

not a larp. drinking $300 tequila and organic OJ with plenty of ice ;)

Justin Watchtronbro is that you?

yes?

>tsk tsk
holy fuck op, did you graduate high school this year or were you too busy fellating yourself

Wow it's a really bad LARP.

>my parents pay my taxes for me

And here we find the Freudian slip.

>cashes out 150k
>makes mom & dad pay 220k in taxes

top kek

Attached: react_i_o_n__.jpg (960x960, 47K)

is this thread still going? fucking hell op

>Hold my bags pleeeease
>I'm a kid btw

sure thing buddy. do you take allergy medication for all the mold in the basement in which you live?

yeah larp for sure kiddo.

it's LA bro.

sometimes I wonder if the butthurt is real.

great attitude my ass. make the larp better next time, im sick of seeing the same shit for months. the non-stop dgb, bancor and whatever fotm shitcoin threads you were spamming at the time were insufferable

What do you do, and what state do you live in? Just wanna know your deal bro, nothing else.

Some user shill me the cheapest shitcoin plz, poorfag here needing monies to buy toy lambo and yatch.

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (1884x2202, 1.61M)