So... is this a good time to get in the crypto? I mean, it's pretty cheap right now. Or is it heading towards 6k?

So... is this a good time to get in the crypto? I mean, it's pretty cheap right now. Or is it heading towards 6k?

Attached: 1517906292946.jpg (640x633, 130K)

Wait for a full week, or even two weeks, with either no crash or with decreasing dips. Think about it, if you get on a bull run 2 weeks after it starts you're still in an excellent position. This will also protect you from general tanking.

Just get in asap OP.
Time in the market > timing the market

Attached: 5434321421412.png (1878x804, 75K)

Well I've been waiting since 11k. I have my life savings loaded and ready. Only one click is required. I guess it would be wise to see what happens on the weekend.

Cool astrology line fag

hows that hodl going for you?

Shit son I'm bullish as hell on crypto but don't go all in. Get some stock, get some PMs and keep some fiat aside for emergencies.

My crypto is sitting around original investment which was is a fraction of my total investments. Doing fine thanks pal.

I'm not going to hold, of course. All I need is to find a good entry point from which I can instantly tether up with some small profit and catch easy gains here and there in the future.

Pretty much the same position as you, I'm waiting until at least mid-April. I see a lot more down coming before any meaningful gains are made.

going to 4k and then bouncing unless miners start mining bch at that point and bch becoming the new king which i really hopes happens because bch isnt ran by a bunch of old-money jews.

Brittany venti is adorable would totally racemix with her.too bad shes soo autistic though

Attached: buy.png (347x326, 19K)

Fair enough, good luck with that. Holding is generally your best option if you just want to throw some money at decent projects and get on with your life. Trying to ride pumps is zero sum, and I'm aware that there's whales and autists with far more resources at their disposal than I do all trying to shake loose my precious satoshis.
But by all means, you do you.

Ugh, this fat piece of shit again.

fucking lel

Attached: btcmania.jpg (993x794, 101K)

Dont bully her shes cute reeeee!!!

I'd been experimenting with a small sum ($1k) in order to see which strategies work and which don't. So far the best strategy was playing safe with small gains. I gladly take my +2% and wait for another good moment.

That was working for me when I was between jobs but it takes a lot of time reading twitter and staring at charts to really pull it off. I currently have more effective ways to make money.

>only one click

you can stagger the buys so that you buy at intervals, buying more lower down. some exchanges have features that do this automatically. it's a scaled order.

scaling down under 4k wouldn't be a terrible idea. i believe it could go as low as 1k, but odds are good for anything under 4k.

do you know what r/r is? saying you will take 2% gains in crypto makes me think no, maybe i'm mistaken. considered using a trailing stop, moving sell orders under swing lows on a certain timeframe?

No its not a good time.