Ready for another dump ?

ready for another dump ?
Exhaustion candle pending

Attached: 7653745668468458.png (1527x638, 75K)

lets hope so i really want to make some money back.yesterday i got rekted trying to play that madness.Lesson learned.

aaand here we go

nah the volumes too small it just looks like profit taking to me
OBV would tell you a better story

im gonna get flooded with memeline hate and shit but whatever, id be fucking worried if i had a long position right now.
OBV is showing bearish divergence

Attached: 7653745668468458.png (1491x612, 86K)

how low will it go before it bottoms out?

>profit taking
What the fuck are you even talking about?
There is noone in profit. There is no profit.

I'm still in profit

Just 80% less profit than I had three months ago

and this is why it is still going to dump

BIG IF TRUE

i dunno, but looking at history the last time OBV showed the bearish divergence it was more obvious.
huge red flag

Attached: 756745667474574.png (1494x615, 91K)

If you sold BTC at 9000, you could buy more now and have more BTC.

Maybe the people who bought in under 7 k are exiting positions i dont know? no one knows but people are trading all the time. Usually a real exhaust candle has alot more volume than that one because it would be telling you that people are actually soaking up all the trades, but my experience only comes from currency pairs i know fuckall about how crypto trading works.
As for the OBV its not really a indicator its more of a big picture behind whats happening.
If a market is trending up but the OBV is going down its telling you that people arent actually buying theyre really selling it off gradually, which is what happen at around 19k

Yeah, but the jump to 19k took like 3-5 days. You can't compare such short time of absolute madness with current market.

yeah thats true, i cant be fucked taking another shot but look at the daily OBV on the 19th of march, it had a massive spike but the chart hardly moved, which could be a sign of reversal.

Is this your first day charting? You can't just pick any arbitrary location for divergence you nob, it has to be tops or bottoms. What you're looking at is actually bullish divergence... see muh lines. You're welcome brainlet.

Attached: 1522400276587.png (1491x612, 103K)

are they trying to do another bart right now?

feels like it,couldnt breach 7230 and now its going down slowly before the 100 $ red candle

Realistically, how high can we bounce up before crashing again?

the reason i drew the lines where i did was because even after the bullish divergence an exhaust candle came so quickly after a massive burst in volume

i think the chances of revisiting 6k are very high, and i think the chances of that 6k holding, or creating a significant bounce, are very low.

>what is shorting?
Jesus, no wonder you lose money. When shorts take profit, they have to buy back in order to give back the asset they rented.

F

Not quite. Shorts covering would bounce the price, or as you kids call it 'deadcat bounce' a combination of longs being liquidated. Just noise. No accumulation taking place yet, no confirmation. I'll wait.

Not all shorters take the same profit on the same price at the same time. It's reflected in shorter time frames in a bear market. Also no one is buying at these price ranges so it won't magnify the dead cat bounce.

That was a big Bart, I expect a dump to 6500 in ~3 hours.
Last chance to buy above 7k my fellow hodlers.

Attached: 4ab.jpg (600x647, 21K)

Naturally, wyckoff explains this. Shorts covering usually cause a deadcat bounce. As mentioned, purely noise on this bounce. We may see 7.6.

dont u mean 6.6 ?

First 7.6, then 5.6. Bide your time.

We're going to 4k before a huge bounce to then only head to 2-3k. 2-3k has a fib on the weekly. if that doesnt hold, erm honestly...I'd have to think long and hard about buying btc.

So, user, how do we determine a market bottom? Its not a stupid bounce on a small time frame. There has to be an accumulation phase (look it up, richard wyckoff) ....we should see a double bottom with a matching volume profile (dead, low) ....and the CO accumulates within this range. We then have a final 'test' or 'spring' before we explode out.

everyone who got in in 2016 is still in huge profit you retard

YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT. NO ONE DOES. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.