Does this happen in your country?

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1567062583061.jpg (850x1200, 90K)

explain

Fuck off you obnoxious faget.
Get the fuck out.

Let's fruit up.

Saw situation and die.
Subhuman.

Nope

OwO situation and dtf

I wish
I just fapped, yet this image gave me an intensive boner

You don’t pass. You’re too tall, your have broad shoulders, you have a receding hairline, you have a deep voice, you have coarse facial and body hair, your hands and feet are too big, your hips are narrow, you have a prominent brow ridge, you have a barrel chest, you have a Hank Hill ass, you have poor hygiene, you have no qualifications, you have no job, you have no friends.

I didn't ask for your life story.

No, we don't use mass transit

Trannies took over the whole of /lgbt/ and now your obnoxious shit is spilling over here too. Why don't you just kill yourself like a good "woman" you degenerate piece of shit. I hope you get raped to death by a pack of dog you mental fuck up.

You're not cute

>le projection
Of course. Anyway, still applies. Testosterone has done a number on you. Remember this.

Not sure, They get shot on sight way too fast for me to realize

Yes we have lots of young people with grey eyes using the metro.

Tfw no Russian BF.

why did the guy suddenly grow cat ears after seeing a phone ?

Hi guys! I'm a trap :D This is my entire personality! haha! Boipussy! lol, I love dicks in my butt! :3 Did I tell you I'm trans? I take estrogen, but I think you could have guessed that, right? I'm sad. :( I'm so dysphoric. I wish I was a girl. Haha look at this cute anime girl! Did I mention I'm trans? Why won't you be my boyfriend? It's transphobic not to date transgirls, user. Are you an alt-right bigot? I'm sad.... Dysphoria... Umm, I'm trans, is that okay? xD boipussy Hi guys! I'm trans :D This is my entire personality! haha! Boipussy! lol, I love dicks in my butt! :3 Did I tell you I'm trans? I take estrogen, but I think you could have guessed that, right? I'm sad. :( I'm so dysphoric. I wish I was a girl. Haha look at this cute anime girl! Did I mention I'm trans? Why won't you be my boyfriend? It's transphobic not to date transgirls, user. Are you an alt-right bigot? I'm sad.... Dysphoria... Umm, I'm trans, is that okay? xD boipussyHi guys! I'm trans :D This is my entire personality! haha! Boipussy! lol, I love dicks in my butt! :3 Did I tell you I'm trans? I take estrogen, but I think you could have guessed that, right? I'm sad. :( I'm so dysphoric. I wish I was a girl. Haha look at this cute anime girl! Did I mention I'm trans? Why won't you be my boyfriend? It's transphobic not to date transgirls, user. Are you an alt-right bigot? I'm sad.... Dysphoria... Umm, I'm trans, is that okay? xD boipussy Hi guys! I'm trans :D This is my entire personality! haha! Boipussy! lol, I love dicks in my butt! :3 Did I tell you I'm trans? I take estrogen, but I think you could have guessed that, right? I'm sad. :( I'm so dysphoric. I wish I was a girl. Haha look at this cute anime girl! Did I mention I'm trans? Why won't you be my boyfriend? It's transphobic not to date transgirls, user. Are you an alt-right bigot? I'm sad.... Dysphoria... Umm, I'm trans, is that okay? xD boipussy

Attached: Raj sujan_3a1095_5713911.jpg (599x301, 34K)

5G compatible phones send gay-rays that turn straight men into trans-women.

based Indian

Hi guys! I'm a trap :D This is my entire personality! haha! Boipussy! lol, I love dicks in my butt! :3 Did I tell you I'm trans? I take estrogen, but I think you could have guessed that, right? I'm sad. :( I'm so dysphoric. I wish I was a girl. Haha look at this cute anime girl! Did I mention I'm trans? Why won't you be my boyfriend? It's transphobic not to date transgirls, user. Are you an alt-right bigot? I'm sad.... Dysphoria... Umm, I'm trans, is that okay? xD boipussy Hi guys! I'm trans :D This is my entire personality! haha! Boipussy! lol, I love dicks in my butt! :3 Did I tell you I'm trans? I take estrogen, but I think you could have guessed that, right? I'm sad. :( I'm so dysphoric. I wish I was a girl. Haha look at this cute anime girl! Did I mention I'm trans? Why won't you be my boyfriend? It's transphobic not to date transgirls, user. Are you an alt-right bigot? I'm sad.... Dysphoria... Umm, I'm trans, is that okay? xD boipussyHi guys! I'm trans :D This is my entire personality! haha! Boipussy! lol, I love dicks in my butt! :3 Did I tell you I'm trans? I take estrogen, but I think you could have guessed that, right? I'm sad. :( I'm so dysphoric. I wish I was a girl. Haha look at this cute anime girl! Did I mention I'm trans? Why won't you be my boyfriend? It's transphobic not to date transgirls, user. Are you an alt-right bigot? I'm sad.... Dysphoria... Umm, I'm trans, is that okay? xD boipussy Hi guys! I'm trans :D This is my entire personality! haha! Boipussy! lol, I love dicks in my butt! :3 Did I tell you I'm trans? I take estrogen, but I think you could have guessed that, right? I'm sad. :( I'm so dysphoric. I wish I was a girl. Haha look at this cute anime girl! Did I mention I'm trans? Why won't you be my boyfriend? It's transphobic not to date transgirls, user. Are you an alt-right bigot? I'm sad.... Dysphoria... Umm, I'm trans, is that okay? xD boipussy

Attached: blush.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

stop making me go insane

Attached: You+absolute+bigot+drag+shows+are+a+part+of+gay+_11c5e9e5226ea40452e88120ee5139f2.png (969x943, 378K)

t. seething bisexual cis male

Y E S
E
S

You're not cute

I'll find you irl and fuck your hole and you will become an overnight celebrity for being a dick sucking slut once I take pics of you and upload it on fuckbook ;)

I don't get it

Yes

Attached: 1563762661723.jpg (842x487, 90K)

you're not cute

that pic is cute though

This, and literally all the threads they make are filled with these "people" asking if they should kill themself or posting that they're regretting their choice.

Yes anyone can immediately identify trannies in my country

I don't get it. He saw a transsexual flag on her phone and turned into a cat?

uh

what does that picture have to do with trannies though

>trannies creating le cute anime tranny pics deceiving trannies into thinking THAT is how they look like
dilate

>LOL we trannies are secretly super cutie cute kitties nyan
It's fucking nauseating

He started identifying own gender as cat.

based

The trannyphone

The cat boy wants to smash that trap boypussy and is planning his assault

that's kinda based honestly

No, you are not cute
No, you will never be cute
No, you cannot change your sex
Yes, you are an ugly, sweaty man and will remain one
Yes, if you castrate yourself you will have to treat your gaping wound every day to make sure it doesn't close
Yes, you are a coping, mentally ill freak with statistically very high chance of commiting suicide which will only get higher after you cut off your dick

poor yet based Raj, if he only knew

no because here they're beat up to death by muslims.

Attached: trannies-france.webm (300x600, 2.84M)

the colours on the phone and in the background in the last panel. I'm ashamed I even know this, I spend too much time on Jow Forums

based Raj

God i wish that were me

ew!!! imptrash is disgusting...

Yes

Attached: 1563747147560.jpg (260x354, 35K)

why does nobody have id's ?

Because the post comes from Jow Forums
Are you new here?

Attached: 1566081264524.jpg (250x375, 33K)

Jow Forums lost the id's?

Jow Forumstrash

Attached: 1563493430808.jpg (900x822, 62K)

Sure

Attached: portada1-1.jpg (620x417, 29K)

Who’s drawing this degenerate shit?

Some weeb tranny

trannies. See

lol no we throw rocks at them instead

They really think that people wouldn't notice until someone notices their tranny pride consumer items

Attached: HA_HA_HA.jpg (256x256, 8K)

There are only lesbians feminists in my city, there are no straight women