What happened /biz?

What happened /biz?

Attached: vechain-ven-vet-1.jpg (800x448, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978
twitter.com/bmwusa/status/976152562209574914
bmwstartupgarage.com/faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rumor was true, its actually is a chink scam.

the market
wait till it goes live

Jim Breyer and VeChain are pulling the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

buy low

vechain won't stay low for long

>tfw all in at 7 dollars
JUST

This.
Brainlets.

>projecting

Same. Never sold the news even though I was 99% certain it would dump after, which it did. I'm going to DCA in this bear market with my VET locked, fuck selling this shit is solid.

How can people buy ven with this insider CCK fucking around and dumping his bags on you?

Attached: Vechain.jpg (540x375, 55K)

chink drug addicts can't be trusted history repeats itself when will you learn

Attached: venbaggars.jpg (540x343, 45K)

Well there's no real correlation between how good a company or project is and its price. See: Tron. Basically almost anyone who did their research and wanted to secure a Node has their node and they're just waiting until 2019 or whenever. Millions and millions of dollars are locked away off of exchanges, those are investors who don't give a fuck about today's price or tomorrow's price.

Sold all my bags at $4.01 feels good guy

So fucking enjoyable to see this shit going to zero
Remember all those fucking cultists, thinking this shit would make them millionaires
Its just too good to be true, I knew Ven was shit, but i didnt think it could go that low

any project that makes announcements to pump and dump and creates hypes over non-existent partnerships to do the same is a project you simply shouldn't be associated.

It literally went up spots on coinmarketcap in the bearmarket. It is the only top 20 coin that is positive in 2018. You have another chance to buy. But rather keep fudding kek.
BMW
PWC
DNV GL
CHINA TABACCO
JIM BREYER
DON TRAPSCOT

(looks closely) Made in China

foundation and advisers and paid shills dumping on the plebs.

Press S to spit on grave

Chink opium dens look comfy

BMW literally said they're not a partner stupid ching chong

Alright I posted this in another thread but it's a nice thing to paste here. Mostly just links to partners posting about VeChain on their own sites:
--
PwC, the largest professional services firm in the world (annual revenue $37.7 Billion)
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html

DNV GL, the world’s largest classification society (annual revenue $3 billion)
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549

Jim Breyer, net worth $2.4 billion, ranked by Forbes as the #1 top tech investor in the world
medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978

You might hear people say they have a fake BMW partnership. Not true.
twitter.com/bmwusa/status/976152562209574914
bmwstartupgarage.com/faq
>The BMW Startup Garage is the Venture Client unit of the BMW Group. As a Venture Client, the BMW Group becomes a client of a startup, at an early stage when its product, service or technology is not yet mature. In comparison to Venture Capital, we purchase a first unit of a startup’s product, service or technology, not its equity.
>Participation into our program is a startup’s first step to succeed in the global, multi trillion dollar automotive industry. It consist of a no-strings-attached partnership to integrate and validate a startup’s product, service or technology in BMW Group vehicles as well as to network entrepreneurs with top automotive engineers and managers.

Attached: 1522311949122.png (1754x1240, 428K)

So as you can see in my previous post, BMW confirmed VeChain is a participant of the BMW Startup Garage, which is, I quote from BMW's own FAQ, a "no-strings-attached partnership to integrate and validate a startup's product, service, or technology in BMW Group vehicles". BMW uses the word partnership to describe participation in this program, that's not VeChain's choice of words.

Attached: bmw.png (1266x690, 155K)

Finally, I'm not trying to get rid of bags or anything. I have an X Node locked up, I can't sell any or else I'd permanently lose my X Node status. Just trying to help some anons out, too many liars on this board, it's awful.

>Wanted to lock up 16k VEN strength node, but binance withdrawal limit fucked me over, so I ended up locking only 6k shit tier node
Thank god it happened, now I don't have to baghold another 10k VEN for months until the mainnet rolls out

They have a couple of real deal partnerships, DNV is no joke, but why oh why focus so much on these pyramid/ponzi-like structures like nodes etc...
That makes it feel so shady combined with constantly overblowing news, dumping devs, and censorship etc....

CHINK scam coin with no partnerships, like all the other Chink scam coins (including NEO).

The only difference with NEO is that most people don't yet recognize it as a Chink scam. But soon.

Attached: 1384538097002.gif (477x355, 58K)

I will never forget the day he trolled the shit out of news sellers with the BMW stuff. That's why some autists have a seething need to shit on vechain to "avenge" the humiliation

I immediately dumped my bags when I saw this.

Attached: 1522414027575.jpg (703x1000, 147K)

What? You can upgrade to a higher x node anytime you dumb fuck

THE RUMOR IS TRUE

CHINKED
H
I
N
K
E
D

That's not what I meant. I mean you can't downgrade. If balance goes lower than 16k VEN you completely lose X node status. So now I have a 6k x node and 10k VEN stack I can use for day trading and chasing moon missions accumulating more VEN for my x node