pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/954020682878173185
linkedin.com/pulse/my-two-years-blockchain-journey-chun-yin-cy-cheung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Request Network is now live on the Ethereum mainnet

Priced in

>tfw it falls even lower

HAHAH
Update on the blog > price starting to skyrocket.
Not priced in at all fucker

Dafuq does that even mean? It's still an ERC20 token right?

jesus christ what a fucking nice update
fuck off REQ fudlets, the team has been conquering milestone after milestone on fucking time

also did you see that: for the past 6 months they have worked with PWC blockchain lab

this means that unlike shitty VEN hype smoke bombs REQ works in the shadows BEFORE they consider announcing their partnerships in order to see things actually work smoothly

fucking comfy with my 20K stack, we're going interstellar over the next 3 years

and yes, this project WILL survive the fucking crypto purge

suck my dick fudders

>also did you see that: for the past 6 months they have worked with PWC blockchain lab
>this means that unlike shitty VEN hype smoke bombs REQ works in the shadows BEFORE they consider announcing their partnerships in order to see things actually work smoothly

Dude c'mon. Here's PWC's announcement that they were working with VeChain...

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html

This was three months before VeChain's ICO in August 2017. Don't forget that VeChain is a blockchain business in operation since 2015, their token is a relatively recent thing but all those partnerships and clients are from a while ago. REQ's a great project, VeChain's great, don't need to make shit fake FUD up, man.

>We reached 4 out of 6 roadmap milestones for Q1–2018.

going to dump hard

its already dumping . sell the news

I've been warning these knuckleheads for weeks that this is a whitepaper project

might have gone a bit overhead user, true. im actually a VEN holder too, but i sold 50% of my stack because i didn't like how sunny announces these things. there's a lot more left unspoken compared with REQ's communication, to be honest, a lot more slippery messages sent across

i'm just saying that i respect how REQ makes their announcement AFTER they have worked quite a lot and tested things.

>Mainnet is live
>"Hey guysssss!!!! This is a muh whitepaper project!!!"
fuck off brainlet

I agree, for sure. I think there's a lot going for VeChain but I'm not really a fan of how some/most of those Chinese projects handle their PR and hype. I still think it's a great project in crypto but I can't disagree with what you're saying, REQ is totally the better approach. When they talk, they really have something to show for it.

absolutely, quite a few of the Chinese tokens/coins lean towards overhyping stuff.

cheers user, we're going to make it. it's going to take a while, but we are. i'm excited to see more mainstream adoption with REQ's platform. i don't like speaking big about projects as we're all speculating like shit, but this one might be among the big winners a few years later.

Who gives a FUCK, were fucking dayng

PWC´S partnership with Vechain is not the same as the partnership with REQ. Vechain partnered up with PWC so that they can do their accounting. While PWC partnered with REQ so they can implement REQ in their accounting. Two totally different things.

Kek – REQ might be used to do Venchain's accounts?

Ven is using PWC services.
PWC is going to use REQ services.
Not the same

Shanghai, 15 May 2017 – PwC China and PwC Singapore (“PwC”) are delighted to announce that VeChain S.E.A. (“VeChain”), a Singapore incorporated blockchain service provider, becomes a portfolio company of PwC's incubation programme. VeChain uses blockchain technology to protect client brands and products, through the creation of a transparent supply chain which allows product verification and traceability.

This incubation programme will help VeChain to accelerate their development, by providing the company with access to the Hong Kong and South East Asia markets and strategic advice leveraging on PwC extensive global network.

Unironically kys

Holy shit I just saw some ~80k sell walls get chomped up pacman style at 2550, shit's going up for good this time.

End of March will be End of the Justening and the start of a new era in crypto. REQ and LINK will lead the way to the lamboland and I'm holding some NANO as well, just for the african gastarbeit feeless remitance market.

We going places goys, let's go!

Attached: LEROY.jpg (1076x661, 252K)

What the fuck?
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/954020682878173185
""To build trust in society and solve important problems, that is the aim of PwC as it aligns with VeChain's vision, providing digital trust utilising blockchain technology. This is what we leverage with VeChain to reform our current assurance services" - Raymund Chao, Chairman of PwC Asia Pacific and Greater China

Yeah that doesn't sound like PwC was doing VeChain's accounting.

Attached: DT1aK3jV4AALiB9.jpg-large-2.jpg (1122x2048, 350K)

Please read this blog post by a partner at PwC.

linkedin.com/pulse/my-two-years-blockchain-journey-chun-yin-cy-cheung

>Within PwC, we organized marketing events, internal workshops, trainings etc. on Blockchain and innovation, Sunny and his team are always helpful and willing to support us when they are asked. For exanple,VeChain is the first permanent demo application set up in our Shanghai Innovation Center. We are now finalizing a few initiatives which I cannot disclose the details now. What I can say is they will be completed in due course and they are very innovative and "first-of-its-kind", not only for PwC but also within our profession.

PwC's an excellent partner to have in crypto. They have supported VeChain tremendously and I expect they'll do the same for Request.