REQUEST

Let the Burning begin!

Attached: 5404D342-D3D5-47F2-A390-0B4A5AE2894E.jpg (750x475, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-march-30th-2018-request-network-is-live-ad3cbf615ae1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waking my wife up to fuck her right now to celebrate

Feels goodbman

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-115144.jpg (1440x378, 75K)

wtf my wallet is missing 11 tokens

not fake?
very cool.

please dear sir
kindly to be doing the needful and become a burner to the req token cryptocurrency go up many rupees
thank you sir

Attached: 2018-03-28-193240_1001x664_scrot.png (1001x664, 43K)

> Anyone can interact with the Burner smart contract at any time by calling the burn function. Doing so initiates the full burning sequence, as written in the Contract Source. The Request Network Foundation will call the burning contract at random intervals.

so how exactly do i prevent my tokens from being burned?

wait people are actually applying to get their tokens burned? its not random?

You don't just accept it as some form of inflation. Some years you get lucky and have no burn other years you get burned

Get fucked niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-045748_Binance.jpg (1438x1516, 336K)

> A central authority can void your currency at any time.

HODLers BTFO

Who would buy a coin with this feature?

Attached: e3963c1ebc017bf45485ee716337d683.jpg (500x401, 34K)

It's not so much a feature. Imagine like roman legions getting decimated, but ultimately it makes the legion stronger. Same here.

The ol' main net dumperino. Never change, you fucking cocksuckers, never change.

Attached: 1522126817221.jpg (1452x1936, 396K)

Nice. Not selling until 2020.

>supply literally just went down
>price is tanking dramatically
kek

>Wiping out your investors makes you stronger

Attached: 1521285031540.png (811x628, 93K)

As soon as I get my lazy ass out of bed I'm buying this dip with my last fiat. This project is what blockchain promises.

guys what if REQ gets some adoption but the price never goes up? It would get burned all pretty quickly
>hurr durr it will cause basic supply and demand user
yeah but the crypto market is so fucking retarded supply and demand doesn't matter

Eventually the market buy from the burning mechanism would eat up all the sellers until somebody sold for a higher price. It literally WILL go up lol there is no two ways about it

I see you are a complete brainlet so I suggest you learn exactly how the burning mechanism works. It would take you 2 minutes.

so the burn mechanism is literally just a bot that buys things and takes them from the market?

>In its simplest form, burning a token means making the token permanently unspendable. There are a few ways of doing this, such as sending the tokens to a bogus address (an address with no known private key) so that the token is no longer usable.

Yeah lol I think that might be illegal eventually but that's not coming any time soon
There's gonna have to be a good reason as to why that's necessary for req lol.
Nah I'm kidding if you understand incentives you know why it's a good thing

What if somebody makes a random ETH wallet one day and it just happens to be the burn address?

then they'd have to make a new one and make sure eth doesnt get sent to the first one

Not wiping out. Decimation in the literal sense.

don't they send it to 0x000000000000000... or something? could an actual wallet even be just zeros?

asdfasdfsdasdf read the fucking post

There is an ETH fee for every Request. This fee is exchanged for REQ on a DEX, the REQ bought there is sent to a burner wallet. You wont get your tokens randomly burned. This is a meme people on Jow Forums post to fool retards (you).

yes

Can someone explain me what the burning is and how long it will take til it's finished?

see

When are they going to finish burning tokens then?

Couple of hundred years, to say the least they're burnt with each transaction.
This amount of handholding for retards is retarded

Attached: mfw_the_guy_behind_me_accuses_me_of_stealing_his_mustache.gif (236x224, 1.86M)

a more elegant way to burn a token is to send it to a smart contract which calls a self destruct function and sends the tokens to itself. No chance for the tokens to see the light of day anymore afaik

So they'll burn like fees?
So as long as you HODL you don't lose anything?

It's in the latest update if you're lazy ctrl+f 'burning'

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-march-30th-2018-request-network-is-live-ad3cbf615ae1

I'm a retard because a token has some obscure feature to it thats not fully explained? It clearly says "The Request Network Foundation will call the burning contract at random intervals."

> This fee is sent towards the Burner smart contract. The Burner stores the collected fee until anyone interacts with the smart contract.

It's an interactable burner, when fees are sent to this address they're called and burnt ar random 'non specific' times

Attached: 1522336875813.png (817x443, 34K)

You'll need a ledger physical wallet and lock your REQ tokens as to prevent your wallet being chosen for a random burning.

Act fast because if your wallet is randomly chosen, 100 tokens are automatically burned.

2/10 FUD

I don't own any REQ anyways.

its literally explained, step by step, in their announcement post

how can you possibly be this dumb

dude this fud is wrong, I just calculated how many REQ will be burned from my wallet and even if we get mass adoption the number of burned tokens is low.
so despite the random burn it will be profitable to hold req. read about the burning mechanism in the whitepaper. I get nervous knowing that my wallet is burned though.

Is there actually someone that unironically believes that random tokens will be burnt? Oh my god this board never ceases to amuse me

Attached: 1520280361853.jpg (640x633, 40K)

this method is not bulletproof. they can still access your wallet through radio frequency and manipulate tokens to commit self combustion.

where does this req come from then?
fuck you
I've seen it mentioned numerous times over the past month.

You’ve seen it mentioned numerous times becomes it’s just a FUD you fucking brainlet. Anyone with half an IQ point can tell that it’s just a made up Jow Forums FUD. Jesus using this board must be impossible for someone as dumb as you. You can’t even sort out random joke copy pasta lol

Kek I've heard it on biz so it must be true. I'm sorry but you're not gonna make it

Attached: 1514337071020.png (644x500, 66K)

don't let these kids trick you, REQ is a literal pyramid scam made by the cousin of joost, the architect of confido. Don't get justed user

Attached: 1513559429360.jpg (1024x888, 260K)

Reply to this post or your Reqs will be burned tonight in your sleep.

>bought link instead of this

end me

you should of had a bit in each. they build off one another.

I'm going to be so filthy fucking rich off this thing. I can't believe you suckers hit the jackpot memeing this to me. Oh fuck not even 20cents for this shit still? mfw niggers actually want to sell this shit at all. I'm gonna be loaded baby, people still dumping this literal gold. Ya'll niggers weak hands as fuck. Buy buy buy.

0.0001%
at this rate whens my lambo