So I went to reddit, and was talking about how HODLing is a bad meme. I was just telling them that you shouldn't HODL...

So I went to reddit, and was talking about how HODLing is a bad meme. I was just telling them that you shouldn't HODL, and sell, and buy back at the dip.

Then they all got mad because it was contrary to their beliefs. What is up with that place?

Attached: 1522306709849.jpg (504x504, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopanic.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're cultists, just take a quick look at coin-specific subreddits...holy shit

It'll be hilarious when they eventually sell at capitulation prices

I actually can't wait till HODL stops working, wether that's now or the next bullrun.

>is namefag
>"So I went to reddit"
Not buying this desu. You have to go back

LinkS?

You need to go to reddit these days for crypto info and shilling.
If it's for Jow Forums I don't see the problem here.

Reddit is full of idiot bagholders who downvote anything that isnt a blatant shill.

Because a ton of people get burnt trying to time the tops or the bottoms. People with jobs can just cost average by buying the dip. This is under the assumption that crypto market will definitely continue to go up in the future.

Reddit is absolutely useless for information. Just use news aggregate sites like cryptopanic.com/

Reddit is a complete echochamber of normies who think they're intelligent. Don't trust a single thing you see there.

Oh btw ICX looking good for another breakout soon.

Hey, Michlan. Here are some threads for you:

Thanks for the solid advice, user.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.35_[2018.02.21_09.25.16].jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>HODL, and sell
yes this isn't how HODL works
when you've no idea what you're doing hodl is simple and historically profitable(unless you're here from the bullrun)

Try to say something bad about crypto and you get insta banned

Attached: P3P3meshup.png (1200x1200, 538K)

I stopped using cryptopanic because HODL retards ruined the voting system, instead of upvoting really good news they upvote shill posts from shitcoin maximalists on reddit or else.

A shame, because the site used to be really good.

Hopefully before the next bull run.

Why?

Attached: 1520773416619.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

It really has become a cult. Question the almighty crypto, and everyone shits down both legs.

>Why?
Because posting with a name is offensive. Also stop avatarfagging

I believe those people that traded from BTC to ETH would have prefered to HODL

Attached: image.png (461x359, 196K)

>wondering why people don't want to gamble
I wonder

you are so cute please be my gf

Avatarfagging violates global rule #13, so you know what to do.

*kiss*

>Why?
not posting best girl

Attached: 1521486302441.gif (320x320, 953K)

Because its easy to say holding is silly in a bear market.

But if you weren't a holder would you have sold everything when it dipped back to $1000 from $2000? $3000? $4000? $5000?

Holding has been a great strategy for the last 4 years.

I would bet the majority holding since 2015 has done much, much better than the people that attempted to actively trade Bitcoin/usd during that time, even after this bearish period.

That's how I knew liveEDU was a joke other than there white paper. Upon release they sent out an email urging people to HODL. That's a retarded fucking meme for adults to use, not funny and a bunch of other faggot stuff. If you use HODL you're a fag.

Reddit think ETH will pump to 1500$ in a few weeks

HODL works in a strong trend. trouble is a lot of people seem to have trouble telling the difference. last year hodl and btfd could have made you millions, this year it will bury you (unless you hodl short and sell the fucking top).

but everyone is such a pro trader

I feel like 90% of the community has an ego problem and want to think they're master traders