What do you see biz ?

Attached: wassawassa.png (1086x831, 107K)

Crypto sodomy.

A glimmer of hope.

Opportunity.

Impending doom

Attached: john-o.jpg (225x225, 7K)

i see a piece of shit market that is correlated for whatever fucking reason with no chance of success whatsoever

I see tron is the only one doing well. Your shit has no volume and getting dumped lmao

Attached: IMG_20180328_005646.jpg (366x366, 18K)

>721M volume vs TRON 543M

Attached: 1521997820949.png (733x464, 125K)

-7.25% tron
+0.77% dash

Attached: 1518663278872.png (703x911, 19K)

look at the green one

Attached: normies.jpg (411x357, 20K)

Fucking amateurs I swear. I'm up over 100% since last week while all your shit bags got closer to zero.

A market in terminal decline.

Magical thinking on the part of most investors left in the crypto game, imagining that somehow, because crypto was worth a lot of money at one point in the future, it's basically a law of the universe that it has to happen again. I see a lot of people who are going to lose money they couldn't afford to lose, get angry and blame everyone but themselves for being dumb.

A lot of gladness that all my crypto gains are in fiat form.

And I'll say this too: crypto is fucking dirty, man. It's fucking dirty. Scam coins, exchanges robbing their customers and claiming they've been hacked, GDAX freezing orders, Binance and KuCoin and AEX (and I'm sure others but these are the ones I've had it happen with) mysteriously undergoing 'maintenance' whenever there's a major dip/crash that results in being unable to withdraw or sell, the bullshit that is USDT, and on and on.

The crypto world has gone corporate. It sold out. It lost its soul, and karma has caught up with it.

Attached: 1489991096659.png (720x720, 41K)

*was worth a lot of money at one point in the past

I do not care about EOS tech or whatnot maximalists scream about, but I know how to spot an uptrend when I see one.

And IF it's true that EOS dumps ETH to buy EOS; as trader you would be stupid to not ride that train.

The special where this moron laid into EOS was pretty interesting to me because it was the first time when a "scam" was uncovered and the guy said something really fucking dumb like "this is going to make everything better" or some shit.

And I actually sat back and thought, well its possible. Normally I just laugh and fucking write it off as a glimpse into the mind of insanity. But with EOS, I cannot safely say its not going to fuck with someshit shit.

Alts performing better than BTC, as usual

>A lot of gladness that all my crypto gains are in fiat form.
>The crypto world has gone corporate. It sold out.
If your aim was winning Fiat congratulations on your succes but you're the one that sold out. If some people become rich it's by accident, but don't get confused if you think this can ever be about anything but cypherpunks.

Attached: 1506311263731.png (4001x2850, 370K)

>I cannot safely say its not going to fuck with someshit shit
What did he mean by this?

They're not only falling relative to btc. They are falling relative to their dollar value alone with btc. What part of that says "outperforming" to you?

>invested in crypto because I wanted financial freedom from central banking
>buy wall, sell walls, BITCONNECCCCCCCCCCT, Mt. Gox, USDT, Korean pumps, etc etc etc
>nope, I'm the one that's sold out

Okay, user. Whatever you say.

Attached: 1521404626541.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>tether marketcap at 14
oh boy the dam hasnt started leaking

This is exactly how an unregulated market is supposed to work. Buy yourself something nice, you've earned it.

Now use your argument and apply it to the open you dumbass. Literally the only alt not outperforming btc is tron