Jibrel

MAJOR BULLISH NEWS INCOMING

Attached: 830ECC81-8CFA-4DA5-A775-9BAB4953A9C1.png (549x481, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002259712-Binance-Lists-JibrelNetwork-JNT-
medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/project-update-q1-2018-85c348e2fe8b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what news?
where?
are you just fucking with me?

Stop making these fucking threads.

There is no news he just keeps making these "IT'S MOONING" and "MOON INCOMING" threads. He is trying to dump his bags but nobody is buying.

MAJOR BULLSHIT NEWS INCOMING
I have already lost $2000 because I bought "low". Not buying or selling anymore.

Try losing 10k and not giving a fuck because you know a year from now youre gonna make it.

Fuckin idiots tokenized assets are the future!!!!

Insha'allah

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 10K)

The power of SAPE

the best coin for a bear market

Allahcoin is the one true jihadi crypto

Attached: BiInA5fCIAIK7nC.png (590x255, 289K)

>sorry, we missed de dedline

Camelish news

We good?

hello retard

Attached: file.png (804x1326, 353K)

All those who hold will became more blessed than muhammad.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 47K)

Deliver news or its bullshit.

Or at least give some hints.

HSBC

Pls be true. Pls be true.

underrated

It isn't. He is just making up bullshit.

Have an order in Bibox that hasnt been filled since 12 hours ago, no one is selling NO ONE. This will take off very soon

i will forever kick myself in the head for not selling at 80 cents after getting in on ICO...
stuck with 2.5k now

Bibox is mostly bots trading back and forth. There isn't any real volume so it's irrelevant if nobody is selling because nobody is buying either.

People have been saying this for weeks now. If the supply was really as non-existant as it's madr out to be then the price would have rose by now.

Wait and you shall see.
The proof is already out there friend.

Its only in Bibox and another shitty exchange. Accumulate you'll be thankful you did once this hits major exchanges.
I bought yesterday and it still hasnt filled up. Bought some BTC today too and about to send it and buying more. Hoping the price goes below 0.20 and ill buy more...... months/years from now i will look back at this and be thankful i was able to get in @ these prices.

I've got 10,000 for a few weeks now, not much but I can't buy anymore. Still annoyed that I bought some at 50c. I'm not sure why it'll rise on major exchanges, almost no one knows about it or understands the use case + we're in a bear market. Anyway, I'm happy I own a small bag of it but I don't see it doing much short term.

my first buy was @ 0.49 and it dropped the next day. I bought @ 0.31, 0.24, 0.22 yesterday and couple of other time in 0.20s
will continue buying and i will just store them in my wallet and forget about them, i will thank myself down the line for doing this. Your 10k will give a huge return depending how many years you hold. Best wishes

Doesn't seem like it is hitting anymore exchanges anytime soon and BTC is busy tanking. There are better price points to be had and everything is on sale.

Lads, our newest Jibrel FUD will be done shortly. Don't buy for now, because once I post this here price will drop 80% from the market sells.

No reason for it to hit exchanges today and no reason for it to moon today. Even if the roamers about these big banks are true i hope they're not released anytime soon.
Let it grow organically, if you believe in the project just buy and store your coins and forget about them. Once it takes off, it will really take off.
Not trying to persuade you one way or another i am just a random user on the internet. But for whats its worth, ive entered few projects very early and have done extremely well so far and this is my comfiest hold and feel the best about, same as with VEN and i got in VEN extremely early. Wether you buy or not best of luck user

>plz bring the price down to below 0.20 i wanna buy a bunch

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I BOUGHT AT 80CENTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You can't even market buy/sell on Bibox.

Exactly. This FUD is tactical, it will shake out the weak hands and give smart bizraelis a chance to buy. We discovered something from Talal's past that will literally drive away investors in a heartbeat.

You are one of the retards from telegram aren't you.

The one downside of a possible JNT moon is that these retards will make some money, I'm not even sure if it's worth it.

No, just messing around. I have a truckload of JNT tucked away in cold storage, just waiting for the payoff and having fun in the meantime.

gonna buy a nice stack once it falls below 10 cents. All hail tanking Ether prices

JNT sounds almost too good to be true doesn't it. I can't remember anything that seemed like such a sure thing, it actually makes me nervous that I've missed something.

>The proof is already out there friend.
And where can I find this proof?

Exactly my feelings, hence why I'm anxious for them to confirm everything thrice. I need thex exact details of how it really works spelled out to me by them, even though I know how it's supposed to work.

Hope it does. I am buying like 50k if it goes that low

Yup, that's why I'm really looking forward to the medium post even if it is slightly later than expected...

You won't be too happy when the new FUD comes out

do you guys really believe that this is the next 1000x coin?

Yes. I might be wrong, but I believe it.

I don't know about 1000x, but if such a thing ever happens again it could well be JNT. Tokenising assests is the next big thing and JNT seems to have made the most progress so far.

It is the next 100x coin. Take a screenshot faggot, would love to see this a year from now

Not sure why anyone would want to tokenize their assets unless the tokens were worth a lot. So....
hopefully.

DELETE THIS DO NOT TARNISH HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS' IMAGE

>Its only in Bibox and another shitty exchange.
Why do you have to say mean things about Kucoin?

Loool sorry, i never used Kucoin but i am assuming its a shit exchange just like Bibox is a shit exchange

do you seriously think you can just buy 50k randomly that low?
lol

Ill put in the order and hopefully pick up as many as possible.
Personally want the supply to completely vanish so prices start increasing and i am just doing my part

fucking desert niggers

Why even make this post? Around 40% of the replies to any JNT post are along this line... we get it.

The volume is going to zero one way or the other.

Why you say that?

Attached: brain8.png (275x412, 10K)

Thanks

Attached: brain5.png (544x556, 11K)

Because the volume has been slowly going down for the past week. It's barely at 300K total volume across all exchanges. There isn't enough volume for people to sell or enough buy orders for it.

Around 3000 ppl are owning more than 1 JNT. Jibrel is a biz only coin

The tree of Jow Forums must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of low-effort shitposts.

>Don Tapscott is a hardcore Jow Forums poster
all makes sense now

nigger

if it falls to 10 cents i'll pick up another 20K and be comfy with a 50K stack. i'll sell off 20K once it hits 100 bucks (assuming it doesn't skyrocket right past that) and then hold the rest for 3-4 years. i unironically think i could make 10M+ off this coin if things go right.

if it's still around 50c or less by june or july when i get paid i'll try to pick up 250K.

Brave predictions, let's hope you're right

Also why are you getting paid so much in June? Motorcycle user?

yup, good eye

JCASH ON BINANCE CONFIRMED

That should happen eventually. Low volume often means we're at the bottom.

ok

Very soon 1 JNT = 1 camel

Sadly that's for racing camels. Your regular camel is only around $700 dollars sadly

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-183415.jpg (1421x371, 160K)

TALALALALALALAAAAA TABAAAAAAAA

ALLAHUAKBAR

JNT 100000K EOY

Stop making shit up.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE DED FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!¡!¡!!!¡!!!!¡

IT IS TRUE!
TALAL TOLD ME (WE WERE SEXTING)

Why is the volume so low? Volume (24h)
$269,000 USD, this is ridiculous.

HOLY SHIT GUYS ITS HAPPENING!!! BINANCE LISTING! support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002259712-Binance-Lists-JibrelNetwork-JNT-

Nigger

YES FUCKING FINALLY OMFG I CAN PAY OF ALL MY LOANS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Even WPR is getting listed. The utter shitcoin and JNT isn't? I am losing hope, srly

As much bullshit as I love to talk I think we are likely to see a jCash pairing on Binance at the same time JNT is actually listed if it ever is.

Everyone saying Malta-Binance is spreading fake news. They said their focus is not exchanges. I don't see Binance listing jCash anytime this year

Exchanges not being the focus doesn't mean they are in the picture. Regardless though I agree that it isn't likely to see jCash this year but I honestly doubt that they will be listed anywhere else within the next year either.

I don't know about this. There's something there because of CZ at their conference, but I'm not sure what it is. Then people mention the Malta connection but that's a bit of a stretch as well if you ask me...

You're so fucking dumb
Seriously consider killing yourself

What happened to that new improved Medium post?

He meant March of 2019.

Why?

Dubai 2023 will be comfy.

Attached: 1521431068267.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

It came out but it hurts
mama it hurts so bad

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/project-update-q1-2018-85c348e2fe8b

kinda disappointing but not disappointing enough for me to sell

t. finally feel like a bagholder

whats so bad about this?
i dont get it

It's not the post we were waiting for. The post we were waiting for comes out next week. This post was just an explanation about why they've been late on so much stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-164359.png (1080x1920, 715K)

yeah. me too man. will wait for this second medium post, and find out what to do from there. maybe poly is still a good option in the space.

people were mainly hoping for details about the seed partnership and jcash, etc
scope creep is also a fairly bad thing in my opinion because it either means the project is becoming too ambitious or there's a lack of planning

I've not seen anyone say anything good about poly anywhere because of the regulations they have to deal with

I like the idea but it doesn't seem viable