Suicide is for the weak. Don't be a loser

Why is everyone getting so butthurt over losing money? It always was risky putting money in, surely you weren't so naive to think that it would just continually moon and you'd just make money without experiencing any pain. I welcome lower prices, it means I get to wage cuck for a bit longer, save some more money and do more research into coins without FOMO. If you invested in crypto because you believe in the tech then surely you don't think this is the end with the market cap currently at $269,904,662,760. I like to think of these trying times as character building and a potential opportunity. A lot of rich people had to go through struggle and tests before they made it, why do you think this doesn't apply to you. Rather than taking it on the chin, you can just be a little pussy and off yourself but just know this user. I will visit your grave in a few years time and do a burnout on it in my Lambo.

Attached: noose.jpg (259x194, 3K)

You have no idea what you talk about, suicide is one of the hardest thing you could do. Also why should i care what you think after iam dead? Nothing matters anymore then, so why worry?

Good thing i didnt lose money in the last hype but if iam going to suicide then you surely cant persuade me in not doing it with that shit, since you have no idea what you talk about.

If life means suffering, then suicide is the better option.

Suicide is very selfish. Think about all the people who died of cancer or other terminal illnesses, that weren't given a shot at life. Then you have some other person who is perfectly healthy but just a bit sad because life is unpredictable and things aren't going to plan. It's unfortunate but is a part of life. Don't kill yourself user, don't be a bitch. It'll be all the more sweeter when you do make it after going through difficult times. It's up to you though man.

What if I’m dying of cancer anyway

Have you read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius user it is a good book, you should read it.

That's sad then and I feel sorry for you. Hope you get better champ.

Man, you never suffered it seems. Its easy to talk about that if you dont know how it is. Also like i said if i commit suicide nothing matters anymore so you can drive burnouts on my grave or think iam a bitch, as if i would need to care anymore.

Some people never make it, there must be losers so there can be winners, why should the losers suffer through life, with no gf, no money, nobody who loves them etc? Not everyone who works hard gets a place in neato land, chances are big that you arent happy even when you are rich, it just becomes easier.

You seem like a 15yo student who has no life experience outside of school.

>>>/reddit/

Will give it a shot, thx user. Iam doing meditation and mindful thinking etc already, maybe this helps me even more.

I have been a loser in all aspects of life, failed at school, got bullied, failed college, no gf, kissless virgin, no money, lost money in crypto, not even good at video games, my dad hates me and my mother and spend money on other women. I’m 30 year old now and it’s dawned on me that I can never succeed at anything AT ALL. I have been a fucking worthless loser at everything that I can think ouf. I am cursed since birth, you don’t know anything about suffering you silly fag. Death is the best thing that will happen to me, the ultimate liberation.

I've had a lot of set backs in my life, but these things help
>Go to the gym and start lifting weights at least 4 times a week. Exercise will raise your dopamine levels and you will feel better.
>Meditate for 15 minutes every morning
>Take cold showers
>Start eating better
> Read the book I told you about
If your life isn't better after a year of doing this consistently then may as well kys(haha only joking champ). Good luck user.

Feel sorry for you mate. Things can only get better for you though. Have you worked on changing these things?

if you're feeling down on cryptos, just send them to me, I'll take care of them

Yeh man I am just give us your address and I'll give you my stacks

Being a mum of a son, who also is talking about commiting suicide because of cryto losses, posts like your really make me cry. I love him but feel so helpless right know....think for a moment of all the people that care for you and love you.

I’ve tried to change some of them, but nothing really works

A mother on here, yeah right.

>think for a moment of all the people that care for you and love you.
So you are saying that one should wait till their mother, which is the only person who loves one, dies so one can finally commit suicide? Its an unpleasant truth but not everyone belongs in this system and that there are people who cant become happy here. Life must be hell as a loser in the US, iam lucky that i live in the EU and get NEETbux, i dont even want to imagine how it must be without it.

What happens if you neck yourself, and in a few months we begin a bull run? That would be pretty sad.

I know...but it breaks my heart.
By the way ,we also live in the EU, but all he wanted is to get away from this place.

Yeah I might wait for that, but I can only wait so much

I practice this daily for the most part, this is good advice anons.. listen to it.
If you arent doing this but you are trying 'magical' fixes like nootropics or 'you are deficient in x and y minerals' you are doing it wrong.

This is the lowest hanging fruit to not being miserable, it by far yields the most results in the shortest amount of time, and the acquired calmness and confidence and discpline spills over in other parts of your life for sure.

You dont have to get into awkward poses, I just do it in my chair, if you have a hard time focussing while meditating try guided meditation. I started with Headspace, the app is great and gives you free ten 10 minute guided meditations.

Also lift, eat and sleep well. Seeing progress in the mirror is one thing. Actually seeing a visable change in how people perceive you on the street is on a whole new level. QTs checking you out and smiling and all that.

Attached: rip.jpg (1919x2404, 1.16M)