I give up on white women

Well Jow Forums I've been trying to do my part to slow down white genocide but not a single white women under 250 pounds has shown any interest in me. Being a 6/10 is basically a 1/10 nowadays and if you aren't chad thundercock you can forget about having a skinny white girlfriend. Not to mention half the women here in the states look like pic related and about half are infected with liberal ideology. The second I switched my location to an Asian country my inbox completely filled up with skinny attractive women. I'm done waiting for white women to drop the bullshit I'm getting myself some sideways pussy.

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-28-21-22-04~2.png (1080x1854, 1.36M)

How much do you weigh, sixer?

how old are you?

I took the asian pill and never looked back.

Attached: 1566971572878.gif (304x550, 2.89M)

btw all the girls on my match are white and want children

Attached: hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.png (713x697, 979K)

What's your last name?

so you just pretend her black areolas are attractive?

26, 6' 2, 198 pounds, blonde hair and blue eyes. Attractive white women look at me like a fucking cockroach dude

that's because you are a coom brain

Attached: c9e8513d-4965-e911-80ea-1402ec94ca6d.jpg (751x751, 87K)

>200 pounds
user, you're fat, aren't you?

just lower your standards

Attached: 1566630882108.jpg (553x517, 132K)

Fuck, poor thing got dealt a shit hand, huh?

You think your kids will suffer because they're mixed race?

Well how about if they're raised by an insane, stupid, materialistic white woman who teaches them shitty values? How about when you divorce, how will that affect your kids?

When I realised how many smart, sane, non-white women were out there and wanted my cock I stopped giving a fuck about my kids looking like me. There are far, far worse things they could be.

Deserves it for being a filthy coalburner.

lol

i love coomposting

fat fuck

Attached: 1566988089629.jpg (960x1280, 203K)

your post is going to make me coom. your going to have coom on your hands

Lies. How many times you used a condom, instead of making them pregnant, like you should?

..and yet they can probably still get laid including the big dick they're after.

According to the BMI calculator I'm barely at overweight

Attached: bmi-chart.png (535x386, 59K)

Just photoshop your Tinder photos. Women do it. Models do it. A girl when she meets you isn't going to turn you down because you're slightly less attractive than your photo when you're obviously the same person in the image. If you're a 6, with photoshop you can easily make yourself a 7 without going crazy with the editing.

Attached: 1418676028239.jpg (600x600, 32K)

how many times has he had premarital sex, instead of making her his wedded wife, like he should?

Attached: 1554294280554.jpg (800x600, 73K)

Why are you dipshits thinking you'll do great with an online roastie? Get off your asses and go OUT to meet a decent bitch. You faggots are lazy.

198 is very fat at that height unless it's all muscle

how am i suppose to gain 10 pounds every year??

Attached: 1547594840619.png (963x720, 602K)

move to mcdonalds

Has this strategy worked for you? Isn't it dishonest?

Bruh, I'm 6'0" 175 and I'm actually in good shape, for you to be 2 inches taller, and 25 pounds heavier, you are either swoll or you're fat. Judging by the fact that you didn't come back saying "I'm buff", you're obviously fucking fat.

That's not age, that's your BMI "score".

Indeed, descent looking white guys who've got their shit together shouldn't have to settle for hogs/single moms/roasties with chips on their shoulders. Go to Thailand.

She'll still have an army of thirsty betas willing to fuck her.

Attached: (you)2.jpg (415x470, 39K)

This is me at 19 years old and 190 pounds. How is gaining 8 pounds fat?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521392034764-1.jpg (408x553, 79K)

Lmao read the ending of the paragraph, she wants to get blacked

Being married is irrelevant, white babies popping out are relevant to stopping white genocide.

First off, brilliant job posting a photo of yourself, without blocking the face. Secondly, it depends on if what the 8 pounds are. Also, press x to doubt the guy in that picture being 190.

>the same kike owns tinder n match

Gonna be a “to the gas chambers with em” from me chief

t. 14 yo zoomer

Attached: FE35C3C7-B40D-4B6A-8740-A6101BFC6753.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Attached: Creatura.png (1440x2560, 1.22M)

i met this chick

Lmao fat fuck. Here’s a pic of me from last month. Stay mad nigga

Attached: F7E5ADFE-A7E0-4DAA-8F73-5DCCEC16D504.jpg (1200x1241, 141K)

Hello.
This is a message of Jow Forums bureau of memetic warfare.
We are being raided by the israeli departament of memetic warfare.
Please remain calm and follow the protocol.
And remember always expose sayanims and their lies.
Thank you.

I had to keep track of my weight back then. I was 190.

Hey Paul, big fan, how are Stephanie's milkers doing?

Attached: 92cb0bb7da56882ffbc27ebdbde22aed.jpg (720x1139, 101K)

Move to Las Vegas. Not joking. The upper class is all white and single. They refuse to breed with the browns and are going to go extinct waiting for your love.

Unless your torso and/or legs were fucking jacked, I'm calling bullshit. You look way too skinny.

take it to r9k, fruit

This is a (((shill))).
Another one.

Try flossing a little more often.

Attached: 98ba4045d4375b2889e43667647104eb_xl.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

I don't know what to tell you man. I was in the military at that point and every time I was weighed I was 190. Maybe its bone density or something? Really don't know.

How are the job opportunities in Vegas? I always figured it would be a shithole there

Well, I hate to break this to you, but if you really aren't fat, then your problem is likely deeper. You're probably socially inept and/or make no money.

I'd fuck your ass bro

She left out liar

15 years ago last month

>how are Stephanie's milkers doing?
Leaking... and I don’t mean lactating.

Maybe you're right, could be socially inept but I've never felt like I had a problem in this area. I get a constant stream of attention from non white women but ive always rejected their advances.

Thanks bro

Then you given up on the white race.

>Attractive white women look at me like a fucking cockroach
>I've never felt like I had a problem in this area. I get a constant stream of attention from non white women
pick one

>non
wait im so fucking retarded. i dont actually know how that even happens desu

Just fuck the pig user, do it for the white race. Just make sure she doesn't crush your new born autistic lgbt tranny son, you weak faggot.

>My wife? She's asian
Reminder that this is the type of shit you're gonna spawn. Do not be a cunt and spawn mixed race children.

Attached: ricecel4.png (1227x693, 253K)

Have you actually pursued any White women, in person?

Holy fuck I’m 6’ 194lb, nearly 40 and have a six pack despite barely working out. People must have some shit genes, or I won the lottery of life. Oh, I did, I’m an Englishman.

Attached: A35B76CD-56A9-4304-B75D-9E5DBC7E2482.jpg (750x506, 382K)

You literally cant be 6 foot 2 , 200 pounds and be fat . If anything he's a tad thin .

if you marry an asian, this will be your son

Attached: 1565846151328.jpg (750x1089, 677K)

Calm down tubs we believe you

pic is me
I have no problem for i am a priest and am not
allowed to have children

Attached: 1563828435868.jpg (750x946, 180K)

Online dating is cancer and should stop

How's your teeth?

>not attractive enough
>must be white women's fault
>switch to insectoid hellhole full of greencard-thirsty rice eaters
>omg i'm so attractive!
seems legit

>I'm 6'0" 175 and I'm actually in good shape
>175
You're a below average sized guy . Lift more faggot .

That's not even remotely true.

>Isn't it dishonest?
All wars are won by deception . Sucks but true .

At work, yes. My job has a high turnover rate so women are constantly coming in, lasting a few months and leaving. I got rejected the first time because the girl preferred Mexican men. Got rejected another time because the girl never mentioned she was taken. Rejected a third time pretty much instantly, she'd just stare at her phone and give one word responses every time I'd try and make conversation. I mean I'm trying man is there a book or something i can read to help improve my game?

hmm, trying to meet women on online. That's a mistake.

where do you live?

I'm lean because I'm a cardio fag. Not a fucking meat head.

Be me earlier this week.
Match with a 6ish chick.
She's local. Not like the thousands of others who live 75+ miles.
She can actually hold a conversation.
She's really into me.
Ask her out/to meet.
She said yes.
So happy.
She adds more photos of herself to her Instagram.
She's a fucking whale.
Shit shit shit shit.

You're not bad looking or badly built . Stop dressing like a scrub . Dress like you have an important job . Get an important job . You're white , women expect more from us than from Tyrone .
PS . An important job in the eyes of women has to have either $$$ or social power . You dont have to make mega bucks .

Yep. Anyone who is actually dating knows this is the reality of the sexual market in 2019. The only people who seem to deny it are women with their endless projections and aspirational males - you know the sort, is constantly consuming and regurgitating PUA material, always trying to reinvent himself, hasn't so much as had a handy from a broad but pretends hes an expert on getting pussy. Those guys are in denial because they're got that 'one day I'll...' fantasy going and dont want hear about ths brutal reality.

If you want to date decent looking white women without being a Chad or without paying for it you will need to go to Russia or the Ukraine. Speaking from personal experience and the same experiences from my social circle that consists of Brits South Africans Aussies and Americans

Thanks man, while not important I'm training to be a diesel mechanic. The cash is at least decent.

Not sure about Ukrainians but aren't Russian women notorious gold diggers?

yes, ive heard mixed things about ukraine though, western ukraine probably isnt too bad

Attached: 1554498534120.jpg (2285x3500, 1.76M)

Not really. A lot of clueless expats do end up with gold diggers but that's because they tried to hit too far above their weight. E.g if you're a 5 you shouldn't be so fucking stupid as to think a 8 or 9 is actually attracted to you.

Besides an English teacher in Moscow earns more than a GP doctor does. No shit.

Just plug her man, what the fuck do you care. Fuck her and keep looking. String her along if you can. Those Friday nights alone with swollen balls are what fatties are for

You radiate beta mate, work on it.

Asians love me and I don’t love them. I didn’t do/don’t do anything to attract them they just flock to me. It was great when I was early 20s, now I just want them to fuck off. And I’m socially awkward so no white girls for me

>Besides an English teacher in Moscow earns more than a GP doctor does.

What? Elaborate.

Growing. It is becoming a real city now. You can afford a house and find a job pretty easily. Construction is always booming. Skilled work even better.

>literally just pelvic bone

Attached: A9280C91-125E-489D-A235-F0E95706FAC2.jpg (750x1138, 471K)

I think orthodox priests can have children

if you are already a priest you can not get married after the fact and have children. you must have a wife before you enter the vocation.

Attached: 1548395030165.jpg (800x533, 70K)

Docs are pretty poorly paid in Russia (those with any sense will specialize and go private practice) and foreign English teachers are paid relatively well. A gp in Russia earns about 600 to 800 per month b4 tax. Foreign English teachers earn about 800 to 1200 per month depending on qualifications and company.

This, he is a solid 7/10. He just needs to dress better.
Also, you are a man now... lose the baseball cap unless you are outside cutting the grass, or going to a sports game, or something. Dress to impress women, not men. Wear more button down shirts and less graphic tees.

Also, I don't know how old you are, but things will get a lot easier when you get into your late 20s. Girls in their early 20s are still in party mode unless they find some wealthy chad.
When they get into their late 20s this shifts into "find a husband mode". They become a lot more realistic because they realize time is running out. You having a blue collar job will turn off some white girls, but most will look past it if you are bringing in an OK salary.

Do they require a degree or will a tefl suffice?

>Dress like you have an important job . Get an important job
How does one dress like that? or do I have to go to /fa/ for that?

>go to /fa/

Attached: 1548945364203.gif (250x209, 1.82M)

All women are same you are just a loser incel with ugly face and little dick
/thread

Attached: 0633E67B-2E16-411C-9417-9BB1323389FB.png (369x514, 387K)

By button down do you mean flannels or collared shirts?