ITT - we guess the bottom

I'm going for $3750

Attached: longorshort.png (1268x606, 49K)

$1-2k or below that in the three digit marks in the worst case scenario. There's clearly no stopping the crash train now.

4-5k. I would love it to hit 2-3k but before all the normie hype and the first wave of smart money the price was around 1k.

$199

800$

This

People constantly expecting lower and lower bottoms reminds me of the $100k predictions when we hit $20k.

Tree fiddy

All of these predictions are stupid as fuck

~$4200

$650 is the mean

Except its easier to destroy/go lower than it is to go to 100k.

$500 is more realistic if the fiat cartel do their job right, and they're doing exceptionally well I must say. I'll never go against the jews again.

somewhere between 1k and 2k

We're at it. Resistance will hold.

My green ID and dubs is proof the bottom is $6430

6000 at least, maybe 5500

Around the 5-4.5k range before a run to the 20k region. Screenshot this.

As a waking burger, I just had a full night's sleep and bought the dip. We Burgers are going to buy this dip fucking hard around 8-9 a.m. Going as high as 7800 today. Look at LTC. IT KNOWS.

Attached: newwojak.png (225x225, 14K)

Don't get me wrong, this is going down long term, but this will be your last chance to buy sub 7k for a while.

I think this is about it for now. Accumulation in 6-8k, then try to visit up to 12k and down again.

This. I also think its the most likely. Second most likely is 3k, then it gets more and more unlikely when you look at 4100, 5k and (lol) 6k.

Well the Jews aren't going very well seeing as Bitcoin was $950 this time last year.

$6k

Fallacy. Its not easier.

Those with control of most supply can wash trade it up if they wanted. The normie fomo of the gradual non atop rise to 100k would be immense and help.

Its no harder. It may be more difficult to kill it because some people just hold till death

it's not really like that at all. in a crash markets do get obliterated, so to say that an asset can lose 90% or more is not really outlandish, also you judge the chart on its merits, and btc is very weak and yesterday pretty much confirmed it will be making a much lower low. on the other hand, for people to say something can go from 20k to 100k after just having a year where we went up from 1k is fantasy land.

this

~5800

This to be honest.

Many more people will ride something to death if it's already past their initial investment "just in case".

Many more people cash out when it's high since the whole idea is to make money, people would rather keep a 100 dollar increase than cut losses 100 dollars down.

What happened in 2013 after the first 80% crash?

I'm just saying I remember when 10k Bitcoin seemed completely insane, then it was the new normal and people expected way way more.

There was a time when people said 'If Bitcoin goes to 8k I will literally remortgage my house and go all in' now that's been moved down to 6k, then 4k, then 2k then $500.

Eventually people will be waiting and waiting for the lowest possible price and out of nowhere they'll get a huge green dildo in their face.

Attached: Screenshot_55.png (716x555, 129K)

twelve

I think your sentiment is right, people will guess below the bottom in the same way they started guessing 100k EoY.

I think the bottom is about 4.5/5k but will fall to 4/3.9 before recovering and starting uptrend.

People calling 1k will be feeling sour.

I'm gonna open a x50 long at 3.9 with a hefty stack, death or glory, no stop loss no profit take until 6k

40k eow

Attached: uhmnonono.png (322x290, 116K)

safe bet, ~3k is the longest log support line that has always supported BTC. Not sure why people are so sure we're breaking through that just because of a normie exodus

you will be in for a surprise user

Yeah i'm operating on a similar thought.

Price was steadily 3k before huge exponential increase, i think adding another 1k to that number for about 4 months isn't unreasonable.

Do these people get paid to post these or is this just pure, desperate delusion talking?

$2385 screencap this

500 will be the low... only because enough people hasn't lost their wallets to prop it up to that

I get it, and you're right about exaggerated estimates as trends mature, I'm just saying I think the lower estimates are very reasonable for a crash like this, to say 1k is probable is not like saying 50k or 100k eoy imo. 4k 3k 1k...these are all up for grabs, and i think that the power of this downtrend to completely destroy people has not yet been put to work, this now might be the final push down before we either move up or linger at the bottom, the chart is going to go parabolic towards the floor and i don't see the higher estimates like 6k, 5k, 4k, being good targets considering how hard the next stage can be. 3k and 1k are the most likely imo.

Its not a delusion. Whats the point in looking at the BTC price in absolute terms if its so volatile?
You can even read the chart before 2017 unless you convert to log... fucking flatlines with 200% gains hidden in them.

Show me the Chart of ANY stock that has risen as much as BTC ever.

Went up 350% from the high

My completely non technical meme analysis is that the btc crashes always seem to be ~2x the previous ath. Depending on where you place it, 2-3k if the ath was last January, or 5-7k if the last ath was before the bcash dumpening. So to conclude, the market has either already bottomed and will go up, or it has a long way down still to go.

It does double bottom like in June-July
probably doing sideway for awhile

this this

This. In the Bull Market it's all 'wee, it's gonna go up forever. We're all gonna be rich', then in the bear it's all 'aaaaaa, we're all gonna be poors. It's all dead.'

Keynesian animal spirits.

>it could go up or down
incredible prediction

dubs of truth.

We're at the fear phase on the meme chart. Bottom is $400 - $800 then sideways $1500-$3000.