Ok, guys, I am out. Down 60% of my initial investment already and no bull seems to be coming. Fuck cryptos...

Ok, guys, I am out. Down 60% of my initial investment already and no bull seems to be coming. Fuck cryptos. Fuck "investing".

Attached: b83.png (630x420, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you learned something.

>he fell for the "crypto" meme

>HE SOLD?

Sell!

Attached: image.png (461x359, 196K)

Show your sells so we can activate the bulls again afterwards.

Lol, I bought early January like two days before the shit started, never tethered, and I'm 44% down. How did you manage 60%?

Fuck off then you turbovirgin

He bought LINK

>good day bog, he sold.
>pawmp eit.

Gambling on cryptocurrencies is not investing, son.

Buy and hold index funds. Thank me later.
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

When you thought high risk only would result in high returns. tsk tsk. I'm down a shit load of money but I'll just wagecuck a bit longer and buy some more before next bull run. I mean if you did your due diligence and invested in crypto for the right reasons what has changed other than prices going down. Adoption is higher than it was 3 months ago and over the next year there will be a lot of developments, why would you sell now.

You want to know why it is going down so drastically? It's not because the fundamentals have changed at all since you first thought it would be a good idea to buy in. It's because speculators are shitting the bed right now and panicking out. Adoption and institutional money coming in will be the next phase. You do you user.

>buy high
>sell low
>Jow Forums way

Remember you need a 360% increase to recover from a 60% loss.

Attached: 1485555630669.jpg (602x1024, 45K)

I've given up the dream. How do I get a job, I am basically a NEET. Help me, not even memeing

Attached: DTpw8PSXcAAeAr8.jpg (750x596, 68K)

DIVING FROM THE SKY ABOVE
LOOKING FOR, MORE AND MORE, ONCE AGAIN

Can't help you when I can't even help myself out

At least you didn't buy into ETH at 1k because you thought they were solid and numerous articles and thinkpieces convinced you it would be investing into the future of blockvhain tech. At least you haven't had to double the amount of SSRI's you take because you figured letting a 3rd of your savings "work for you" would actually be the responsible thing to do. At least friends you've convinced to buy in with you aren't knocking on your door at 1am asking you to figure it all out for them. At least your search history isn't looking at Google maps searching for the nearest bridge because the pills don't work even when you up your dodage

>crypto
>investing

Attached: 1518665770288.jpg (562x437, 42K)

STILL UP 100%, MIGHT EVEN INVEST MORE NOW HAHA

criagslist.com, jobs.com, google.com, imaretardandneedajob.com, monster.com, indeed.com plz no ban

Kek, you fucked it huh pal?

OH NO NO NO NO NOOO

IT'S OVER

I'm not even in crypto specifically, but anyone who doesn't have the nerve to endure a few months of craziness does not need to be handling his own investments.

Dude stop fucking chugging SSRIs, they're only making you feel worse

in this case, you simply have to hold. btc and all the shitcoins will go up sooner or later.
HODL is the correct meme here.

Kill yourself. Your life isn't getting better from this point.

my trips have spoken

Attached: jazz music stops.jpg (600x800, 65K)