Can we have our GPUs back now?

Can we have our GPUs back now?

Attached: vtan.png (274x242, 5K)

you can have these dubs back

gfy faggot
the GPUs is ours

Attached: 1521942184213.png (671x519, 146K)

Exiting miners will sell cards to remaining miners, so no.

ive only got a shitty 970 lmao, and never used it for mining (unless you count shitcoins like magacoin, sigt, ect)

You can suck my cum out of your mother's ass.

Remeaning miners will shelf them as an reminder, that they are fucked, as mining with them with a profit will be impossible.

Mining profitability is constantly seeking equilibrium even during market fluctuations. Someone is always profiting from mining.

So how much do you want for your nonprofitable computer heater card?

Lets face it, cryptos are here to stay.
Does that mean what gamer cucks are fucked up for life?
Every new generation of video cards will become more powerful and more efficient for mining, meaning what miners will keep these cards out of stock most of the time, and those cards that would be available for sale will be priced at 5-10x MSRP?

No

No dude, everyone will just switch to mining promissing shitcoins, besides nobody mines btc with gpus.

No
Graphics cards are simply a transition point, if buying these cards continues to be profitable then a new mining-oriented line will be created that branches off from normal GPUs

Fuck off, you gaming fags cursed the crypto gains

Miners wont buy mining oriented gpus, because they want to resell these cards to gaymers later to recoup the cost.

The one with the lowest costs.
"Economy of scales" is a concept you know?

sounds like a rational business plan
who basically don't want roasted steamed chip with a power issues?

I don't understand why gamers hate crypto.
Yes the prices are higher, but never before you had and actual ROI to the computer hardware you bought.

I'm assuming the mining cards will be build for the task, being more efficient and lasting longer. There'd be no point in trying to play the resale game as the $200 you get back won't be worth the 20% output you'd be losing

>selling the dip

>playing modern vidya
>playing games where niggers and fags go around killing white men

nah ill pass

No i'm playing games.

No,mom said it's my turn now.

no. they won't, you're selling your shitty used cards to people still looking to fomo into mining

keep hodl those gpu till they're worth the dust you're trading

Attached: S_2018-02-23_183743_boards.4chan.org.png (814x288, 78K)

The only thing that annoys me about this situation is that everyone thinks miners is causing the price surge, when in reality the prices are only so high because the chip manufacturers refuse to awake more to meet demand. They've got reason not to because crypto is a random thing to happen to their industry, but after a while I'm sure they'll either get hit with an anti trust lawsuit or a new competitor would come in. If I were them, I'd take mining orders in batches so they don't produce too much but still keep the market satisfied.

Am I stll banned?

no miners buying warehouses full of gpus are the price surge. stop deluding yourself faggot

Attached: are these fucking asic.png (960x472, 588K)

you don't make a new industry on the back of competitors before they turn around and start fucking you too

Attached: 1521128220671.png (1500x1046, 1.58M)

hodl those gpu till they're worth the dust you're trading!

Attached: 1517979922659.jpg (1600x1200, 257K)

I literally just sold all of my gpus from last May for 170% of what I paid for them. Feels good.

not yet

Attached: _____.jpg (799x366, 71K)

Nope, I'm mining these little shitcoins for eterntity sooner or later another bullrun will commence and I will be unloading then

Can we realisticly expect second hand GPU for cheap though?

Please anons, I have a r7 260x 2gb that shiited out on me and I'm hodling on with an intel integrated 4600 gpu.

pls I just wanna buy a 1060 at normal msrp

Attached: 1522173465282.jpg (748x720, 141K)