Apologise Early

Attached: Screenshot_55.png (716x555, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gROiPCeO8XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

explain this to me
just because you can fit something to the price when it changed from 1 usd to 10, 10 to 100, 100 to 1000, etc over a long period of time, for example this log parabolic faggotry, why would it follow this pattern in the future?
give proper argument, why would the price follow this arbitrary imagined lines just because you could fit it on its past movements?

according to that chart we went above $35,000 already

>why would the price follow this arbitrary imagined lines just because you could fit it on its past movements?

Attached: its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2.jpg (720x479, 79K)

>draw some lines touching points on the graph
>when your prediction fails draw new lines
You're a TA expert now

Strong cope

Looks like we're going back to 3k then...

This guy is a moron.

HISTORY DOESN'T MEAN SHIT WHEN TECHNOLOGY CHANGES

shhh
These faggots need to believe in something to avoid suicide.

this is what I'm seeing since 8 months

bitcoins are partyhats faggot

Attached: partyhats.png (1040x1391, 163K)

Its kind of like if you're running a startup, it's really hard to get it off the ground, so getting revenue from 0 to 1m is a massive achievement, but if you're Apple increasing revenue by 1m is almost nothing. That's why log charts are useful, they kind of factor in effort if that makes any sense. Btc going from nothing to $1 was completely monumental because of the newness of the tech, but from 1k to 20k was more just momentum.

found the brainlet.

This might be retarded, but I think watching btc dominance is the best indicator of the market. As it rises, it is like a spring being pushed down, the price rises and people start looking at alts b/c they have gained purchasing power, money flows into alts which lowers dominance, people try to take profits which raises the dominance of btc again. But if too many do it at once, some start to panic and that's how we get crashes. So the btc dominance has been slowly ticking up and is about 45%. If this is true, I'd say it's about ready to flow back into alts once it gets to say 50%.

Where is PoS/PoL? (Proof of Short/Proof of Long)
Reminder to not trust any TA fag that does not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a shit.
>"but I don't like gambling"
So TA is not that solid if it's a gamble for you then?
Anyone can hold, not everyone can net profits on leverage and avoid liquidation until cashing out, it takes real skills and balls, because you can not afford to be wrong or you'll lose all your money, unlike when you're not on leverage.
This

nice arguments you absolute worthless fucking retard

Attached: file.png (836x673, 643K)

Retards, we broke that parabolic line.
The bubble has popped and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Attached: Ciara-Horan-109[1].jpg (1080x720, 200K)

they never post their positions

It's followed them 'arbitrary imaginary lines' for 7 years.

Instead of asking Others to explain why it WILL follow the lines why don't YOU explain why it already HAS followed the lines? for 7 fucking years!

you can always fit something on stochastics
doesn't fucking mean it'll follow your extrapolation
I'm sure I could find random data and randomly insert some memetical thing on it and claim that because it followed my random fit in the past, it must follow it into the future as well
it didn't follow anything in the past
he just fit something on it and claims it'll keep following it
without any reasonable argument why

He doesn't need to give an explanation why as he assumes people reading it understand at least basic TA.

Start with support and resistance levels.

>I can predict the long term future of a stochastic system by memelines

Attached: 1508070615874.jpg (399x400, 13K)

"Only individual traders use technical analysis: It is simply not true that only individual traders use technical analysis. Large hedge funds and investment banks make ample use of technical analysis. The global investment banks have dedicated trading teams which use technical analysis."

So the global investment banks and hedge funds have been wrong this whole time while you and a bunch of shit posting artery clogged faggots are right?

>no arguments
ok retard

Pretty good read desu. I'm comfy with my party hat.

Shh dont explain logscale to these faggots. Let them belive its a meme.

This guy gets it
Still awaiting the chart of a stock that has seen the kinds of increases that BTC has had.

I have no leveraged positions. Im 60% BTC 40% LINK REQ BTCP VEN. I just find this guys analysis very very interesting.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gROiPCeO8XA

cool and most of those hedge funds can't beat the s&p, see buffett's bet. just because hedge funds use something doesn't mean it actually works. banks used expert systems in the 80s, based on lisp shit developed in the late 70s. would you use that shit now? disregard all the other shit about ta, it can'twork because any simple enough method will be arbitraged away, thats the very nature of the whole market. follow funds like rentech to see whats actually working out there.

>tfw sold my yellow party hat in 2007 for a measly 200m, or roughly $600 USD

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (316x202, 7K)

> Paid 20,000 BTC for a rare party hat in 2010

According to that chart, the bitcoin marketcap will be higher than the market cap of all the money in the entire world, in like five years. Sure, buddy

>i still remember buying my first partyhat for 10M, white, because i couldn't afford a blue from memory was 20M+ cracker was like 30M

Attached: 2 reds.png (768x505, 190K)

In 2023 it could be in a bearish at 35k.
What if this pullback is like the one in 2013 not 2014?

>What if this pullback is like the one in 2013 not 2014?
And what if it isn't?

Attached: Screenshot_68.png (767x604, 202K)

I watched one of this guys videos (a live stream if I remember correctly) when he was constantly readjusting the parabola as btc was going lower and lower saying it's impossible to go down even more

you are a ciara robot poster
your opinion is invalid

Maybe it's just something entirely new.

BTC $100,000 EOY FAGGOT