Who else getting absolutely JUSTed?

who else getting absolutely JUSTed?

>bought 20k REQ
>see price tanking
>decide to sell
>I don't even have 20k REQ now, only 18k. 2k have been burned

WTF

Attached: fullsizeoutput_245.jpg (1361x784, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.request.network/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've got a massive buy order at 1800, hoping it gets there.

The future is here

>bought 50k after ICO
>35k already burned

WTF is going on!?

The burn rumors must be true.

Attached: 1514291701249.jpg (403x395, 19K)

Mine already burnt up after moving them off binance.

Anyone know how to unburn them? Bought like 20k

Jokes aside mainnet is out faggots

>he's not unburning his req

Attached: trezor-1.jpg (1200x844, 113K)

You can't. You have to buy the fireproof REQ for that. Also the reason why the price tanks because everyone switches over

I bought 50k at 80 cents.

Hold me bros

Please show me how to... i maxed my cards to buy this shitcoin

I literally can't pay my rent. I went to withdraw some REQ to pay my rent but I see it has been burned, ffs.

It merely gains 400% and you break even, no biggie

Nah because half of his REQ will be burned at that point.

Guys I have a little stack on binance. GET IT OFF OF THERE
Exchanges are burner wallets, you need a trezor which has BurnGuard on it by default or you can get that addon for MEW. None of my req got burnt from the trezor.

wtf are you talking about, had 18k and still have 18k on binance

Its rng

Attached: 1513816560990.png (932x584, 327K)

Explain why would they take out the REQ out of my wallet and burn? I am not using it, it's just sitting in the exchange wallet.

its just part of the tokenomics. Most req marines simply consider it to be a sort of mini-game, while also providing the thrill of gambling tokens like ethbet.

Attached: 1514977914172.png (1210x742, 1.58M)

how do I stop my tokens from being burnt?

Didn't you get the email from the team? You have to register your tokens with the network to `claim' or `stake' them. Any tokens that weren't registered before mainnet are marked as unowned and burnt randomly using an algorithm determined by tx hash.

put them in a fireproof safe, and make sure it's a cold wallet

You can also apply for burn protection through binance if you have 2btc+ in your wallets, need to provide KYC though

Attached: 1515199879046.jpg (491x498, 191K)

If your PC doesn't have liquid cooling you're not gonna make it

This is what has a 130 million dollar market cap? This shitty, ugly, weird looking website? LOL.

app.request.network/#/

>all the post-ICO scrubs
ICO investors got free burn protection

Who stole my crypto???

No, a next gen payment platform for you to build your godly beautiful website/product on has a $130MM market cap. When you and all the other UI/UX/Product finance geniuses have finalized building your multi million and multi billion dollar companies, they will all utilize the same platform, which is Request. Any more questions, you beautiful genius?

thats one creepy website lol haha ewww

simple hack might help.
turn off the fans on your laptop when checking your wallet. this way burn mechanism is not getting oxygen needed for token burn.

This burning meme reminds me why I love Jow Forums, even after all that's happened.

thanks for the tip bro. I actually am just going to remove my fans from the computer in case I forget

You have to store them on a PC where you have admin rights. Easiest way to do this is to log in on a Windows machine in Safe Mode. Then create a folder named "NO BURN" (or similar), to identify to Request Networks that these tokes are not part of the burn process. As a safeguard, make sure to turn off wifi or unplug your LAN cable when not online. Your best bet would be to buy a Chromebook to surf the internet and not use your PC; if you must use your PC, only surf in brief bursts (2-3 minutes at a time), ensuring again that you disable wifi or unplug your LAN cable when done.

Attached: Be safe, Wojack.jpg (184x184, 8K)

I heard that the burning takes place within the windows32 folder and this should be deleted at all costs.

yall need to stop meme'n I swear

Your coin won't burn unless you make a transaction on the request network with them. And even then it's a very small portion. There has only been a total of 18 coins burned so far or somethin

You are correct; but again, concerned party should have admin rights enabled before deleting.

stop trying to shill bro.

thats how it works tho

Way to shit up a fine thread you fucking beta. Sage
>MUUH FUNNY BURNING MEYMEY XD

>Chromebook to surf the internet
or just join the local library and read books.no internet. period.
also ask librarian for Jow Forums penpal option

>buy 10k REQ 2 weeks ago
>i now have a negative balance of 17k REQ
>thought it was a meme, but they really do burn the tokens

never again

Attached: 1513026983562.jpg (585x682, 52K)

Proof my tokens were burned.

Attached: req-burn.png (1148x374, 80K)

GUYS, I HAD 250 K REQ AND NOW I LOGGED IN TO METAMASK AND SEE ONLY 26K.

WHICH ONE OF YOU MOTHERUFCKERS BURNED MY REQ

Attached: 1517703329820.png (556x430, 70K)

this shotposting is so boring

kek

Are you mining 0x BITCOIN?
How easy is it?

Not bad. The miners and the pool software are still being ironed out, but you'll be an early adopter still if you start mining now. At this point it's the only thing that can redeem me from this stupid REQ burn.

I FORGOT TO USE THE FREE 2 DAY TRIAL BURN PROTECTION ALL MY REQ IS GONE

Attached: 1521947904605.gif (162x162, 100K)

did you also buy ARK and LINK? gj bro, you gonna make it!

Attached: chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)