ITT: Safespace where we are nice and no negativity

It's going to be alright Jow Forums bro's, it's always darkest before dawn. Dont buy into the hate and fear mongering. Crypto isn't dead once the tech matures and businesses will actually safe money we're still going to make it. Sure you could have shorted the market to make extra cash or coins but you are not crypto nostradamus and neither are 99% of the people. It's okay anons, just stop being miserable about the short term.

do
>delet blockfolio and delta, stop visiting cmc forget about the coins for a few weeks/months.
>meditation is the lowest hanging fruit to not being miserable (try the headspace app)
>get some exercise, workout +4 times a week. stick to the basics and with what works for you.
>get some good sleep, charge your phone at night somewhere out of reach
>slowly start replacing shitty foods with healthy ones. Learn to cook and mealprep

We're all going to make it.

Attached: 1518895577373.png (746x512, 99K)

yes fren

Attached: exite.jpg (251x201, 8K)

>Safespace
Get back to Tumblr you faggot.

frens
shoo shoo, no negative

Attached: 1518738394334.png (300x312, 247K)

You didnt have to come here and be nasty

Attached: images (53).jpg (424x347, 19K)

>safespace
>optimism
t. Jow Forumscryptocurrency
fuck off Jow Forums is for FUD only

Attached: rich piana3.jpg (350x442, 48K)

Pretty much this.
If you want an echo chamber full of unwarranted positivity take your stupid ass back to r/crypto
If you come here expect the cold hard truth.

At least we had fun.

We had fun, right?

Attached: 1519208493150.jpg (249x249, 14K)

Not even a single thread?

I hate reddit as much as any other Jow Forumsraeli.
Doesn't mean we all have to be miserable anons.
Come now, it's okay.. just let it out frens, you are safe here.

Attached: were-all-gonna-make-it-frens-walking-in-the-sun-29279525.png (500x374, 52K)

>buy mining rig components last May
>mine eth through summer
>get to trading kind of late, after Christmas, but do okay
>just sold my mining rig components last night for profit
>still have thousands of dollars in crypto not attached to me, Don't have to worry about the tax man
>come to Jow Forums and read post of people losing their initial investment and dividing
Loving every laugh

Attached: 1520648354697.jpg (3953x2563, 2.12M)

I'm happy for you user, you did well.

cold hard truth is a very egoistic thing to say.
The point of a discussion between anyone is to reach towards truth, but neither of the sides never really has it.

Thanks, user. I'm a bit miffed I didn't cash out when I was up more, but I think at this point I'll just unironically hodl. This past year has been good. Even managed to get a qtkimchigf, although it's not as good as I thought it would be. How did you do?

I've been in since august. I'm still up 2x in my investment and was up 10x in januari. I unironically hodl too.. I have some coins I believe in in the long term. So many other coins too that I believe will do extremely well mid and long term too, but I like keeping a small folio. Hindsight bias is bothering me too man. But at this point I just hold through and keep buying the dip.

> it's always darkest before dawn

Problem is we don't know if its 4AM right now or 5PM.

That is true user, and anyone who says they know for sure is a liar. But I'd rather just hodl my coins because in the end good tech will prevail.

>come here for the cold hard truth
LMAOOOOO this place is a fucking toilet and most of you are all manipulative lying cocksuckers. 99% of the bullshit spewed on biz is absolute unequivocally horse shit shoveled out by pajeets, coordinated fud groups and noncoiner assholes who troll because their own existence is so miserable they have nothing better to do than to hate BTC. It’s pathetic, much like your penis size

this deep

>6 posts by this ID
really are shilling this thread hard aren't you

How fucking amazing is your life right now?
Your life is so short, it so precious, the fact that you have a beating heart, that you have air going through your lungs, that you have the ability to read and understand this pasta because you understand language,the fact that there's food available from grocery stores... Even the most baseline starting point in your life right now is so fucking amazing that if you're actually drifting towards negativity and complaining in any frequent way at all means you are addicted to negativity. I challenge Jow Forums to go one day without being negative or complaining and see if you can. 90% of thoughts you have today will be the same thoughts you will have tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and the day after that. Make everyday a new day and we'll all make it.

Attached: 1522382946407.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

what are you holding fren? i'm the same way, holding ETH, OMG and ELEC. i think i'll buy BTC if it goes below 5k

I can't be positive when the plan is to hope things will fix themselves witohut help. You can put effort into this and reduce the effect that random events outside your control are going to have in your capital. It can become the land of your dreams and you don't even want to get better at understanding it. It just makes me suffer trying to love you people because all that pigs get is a trip to the slaughterhouse and you force me to watch you go.

Attached: 2352525.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Bitch I am never giving up. I don't care if bitcoin is $20 tomorrow. I will buy more. I'm about to spend my last $400 on an ETH rn. This is not bad, this is a goldmine.

120k to 36k and diving. I really fucked up I guess but I got in beginning of 2017 I didn't sell because I literally felt like I just got in. I got held up in the hodl bullshit and the short term capital gains taxes FUD. I'm 24 my goal was 1.2MM I literally was 10x from making it and fucking blew it.

Attached: IMG_1573.jpg (750x1098, 71K)

>safespace
Fuck off ledditor, your shitcoins aren't going to make you millionaire. You are one year too late.

Attached: 1521774068755.png (645x729, 406K)

I'm glad you're still up 2x. That's still better than a lot of investors. I'm hodling ETH and NEO. I swing trade a bit during the day and funnel the excess into small I think will achieve something. Right now, it's KCS, DRGN, ELEC, TEL and TRAC. I occasionally throw 0.01 btc at Bitmex, but I'm still bad at that.

From the bottom of my bags. Thank you user. I needed to hear that.

You feelin’ lucky.... punk?

Thank you user this was nice.
Samefag here, currently holding INT, TRAC and LINK. Got tanked real hard but i believe in these coins
This is a good folio user. You will make it long term Ethereum will skyrocket once plasma, sharding and casper. Monero is swiss bank and Chainlink is solid too. >being upset over a word
I love me some TRAC

This is bullshit, Bitcoin will go sub-$1000.

We will never see a bullrun again.

Attached: 10F95216-7C80-45EA-A005-AB36486C2566.jpg (728x410, 207K)

Glad to have helped, we are gonna make it

Hey frens I'm 100% in TBC

Attached: 1510024879891.png (1000x802, 30K)

reminder that anyone whose invested doesnt want you to sell because thats what holds the ponzi up