CARTEL

"1/2 BREAKING NEWS: Serial Killer FOUND
-
OKEX Price-suppression Exposed. Its a "living proof" of how group of traders were suppressing the price without caring about cost.
-
Just a confirmation of what I have been telling since Oct-17"

twitter.com/Super_Crypto/status/979697507960836097

Attached: DZiU3vnV4AAlelg.jpg (726x214, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002293831
coindesk.com/crypto-exchange-okex-to-roll-back-trades-after-irregular-futures-plunge/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/Super_Crypto/status/979699192686874624
twitter.com/Super_Crypto
theguardian.com/business/2014/jul/27/silver-price-investor-sues-hsbc-deutsche-bank-nova-scotia
ft.com/content/d361a25a-0502-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELET THIS GOYIM

Attached: 1502471549977.jpg (183x232, 10K)

when moon?

2/2 - Here is OKEx notification
support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002293831
Related News
coindesk.com/crypto-exchange-okex-to-roll-back-trades-after-irregular-futures-plunge/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
--
Does it mean this will Stop? I doubt. For now it has been caught, So we may rally.

twitter.com/Super_Crypto/status/979699192686874624

FOLLOW>>>>>>> twitter.com/Super_Crypto

Attached: tMod2t1F.jpg (600x314, 50K)

Why should the traders care about the cost? If they want to close their positions to profit why shouldn't they? I thought BTC was supposed to be decentralized ancap wet dream here?

HUGE

Dear valued customers,
At 5:00-6:30 on Mar 30, 2018 (Hong Kong Time), a number of users performed unusual transactions to manipulate the price of BTC quarterly futures contract, making it deviate greatly from the BTC index. Based on our team's investigation, the user closed a huge amount of positions at market price without considering the cost, causing it to drop to an unusually low level. We will disclose the transactions details in further notice.

According to the term 6.2 of OKEx Futures Trading User Agreement:

"6.2 OKEx reserves the right to enact executive control over accounts if malicious price manipulation or any other malicious wrong doing occurs. If required, OKEx reserves the right to close accounts, limit trading, halt trading, cancel transactions, and rollback transactions to eliminate any adverse effects in the futures market."

To protect the interests of all OKEx users, We have decided to rollback all the futures transactions (weekly, bi-weekly & quarterly) to 5:00 Mar 30, 2018 (Hong Kong Time). The rollback is expected to be completed at around 15:30 but it may finish earlier or later depending on circumstances. We will update the status in every 2 hours. Fiat and Token Trading will not be affected.

As today is the settlement date, weekly futures contracts will be delivered, while bi-weekly and quarterly will be settled after the rollback, according to the price at 5:00 Mar 30, 2018 (Hong Kong Time). Trading will be resumed after the settlement

For users who transferred funds from futures account to spot account after 5:00 Mar 30, 2018 (Hong Kong Time), all the transfers will be rolled back as well.

OKEx always has the customers' best interests at heart, and we are dedicated to providing the best products and technologies to protect our customers. Transactions were suspended for several hours due to the incident. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

>The free legal action of this user caused our virtual tendies to drop in price.
WTF I HATE FREEDOM NOW

Attached: 1496259008343.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Because they are pushing it down deliberately to profit from their futures

These are the guys that have artificially been holding Bitcoin down from it's true value of a hundred billion million? Can Trump arrest them?

So now we will see some price manipulation upwards?

Holy fuck you commies are pathetic.
Gas yourselves.

Post IDs are truly a gift.

>commies

Why are americans so dumb?

I'm not even American.
But you're literally taking a shit on the free market aspect of BTC just because some whale outplayed your faggot asses.
You could have made the same play. But instead you go crying to mommy to take away someone else's money because you fucked up by falling for the HODL meme. Sad!

Attached: 1496589324895.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

>some whale

Attached: 1502387049333.jpg (677x995, 60K)

I mean this just proves that none of you faggots actually care about the technology or the principal behind crypto. It's all just some faggy get rich quick scheme for you. Except you all lost money because you didn't research anything before jumping in.

Attached: 1482282076045.gif (250x250, 993K)

>da joos
>buys fake internet money on unaccountable exchanges that reverse user actions the minute they threaten the little ponzi scheme
You might want to keep an eye on your foreskin because it sounds like you're the one who got jewed here.

Attached: 1497105731799.gif (252x188, 526K)

These are the ocean dinosaurs we discussed yesterday not just some chink basement dweller.

>You might want to keep an eye on your foreskin because it sounds like you're the one who got jewed here.
So are you agreeing with me?

You didn't make anything that remotely resembled a cohesive statement and thus nothing I can agree or disagree to.

Attached: 1513102647630.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

theguardian.com/business/2014/jul/27/silver-price-investor-sues-hsbc-deutsche-bank-nova-scotia

ft.com/content/d361a25a-0502-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5

Banks have been shorting the shit out of PM's for a decade and you're telling me some innocent "whale" outplayed small investors? kek

Jesus Christ you're retarded, you can't even understand what a meme conveys? GTFO newfag.

>rollbacks

Oh yeah this will be good lmao

Futures killed crypto

What the fuck is this shit

>WALL STREET futures killed crypto
We were doing fine with Bitfinex, Gemini and Bitmex

Not financial advice here, but I am switchining all alts into BTC right as I type this

If I a right - price is about to moon to $8k-$9k levels, and I buy back into my alts increasing stack (alts lag behind BTC)

If wrong - well, alts are bleeding with BTC anyway so I would have lost whatever I hold

Its the perfect gamble

Some retarded faggot from /b/ who's salty they didn't get into bitcoin in December.

I'm saying you're a retard
You're a retard for investing in speculative assets you didn't understand properly at the outset just because everybody else was doing it.
You're a retard for believing you will ever get your money back.
You're a retard for shitting up my board with all this conspiracy dogshit.

>december
user, I...
At this point if you bought after October you have lost money.

Attached: 1497753795533.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

You would know

>conspiracy dogshit

You clearly understand how the market works

So what does this mean... price go up now?

Unlikely. Best bet is to go into utility tokens and earn passive income now desu

>Guy sells shit for money
>because BTC is empty speculative bubble price tanks
>fat 400 lb retards cry because they can't afford their tendies anymore
>trading is reversed because exchange doesn't want to let go of their ponzi scheme.

let the crusade begin

Go back to Jow Forums with the other pseudo-intellectuals.

Attached: 1521830765537.jpg (537x720, 53K)

isnt this a good thing? perfect chance for you to buy back in? would you prefer btc at 20k where you get your measly .05 btc?

Attached: high5.jpg (873x693, 97K)

so what, if someone is too pussy for this market they can go trade boomer stocks or other trash for dat sweet 1% swing