He didn’t move from digital Monopoly money to guns and gold earlier this year

>he didn’t move from digital Monopoly money to guns and gold earlier this year

Yeah those digital coins will really protect you if society and central banks collapse dipshits

Attached: DCF35106-B45A-444A-B95D-B4676B29F35C.jpg (1921x2046, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1522227583878.png (1000x1000, 285K)

>implying gold isn't manipulated by Wall Street to maintain the US dollar hegemony

Jokes on you faggot, I spent 50k on guns, precious metals, ammo, and freeze dried food before I got into crypto

>have little to no income most months
>finally am getting a decent amount of money in the bank
>really want another semi since I sold my AK off a couple months ago but the liberals are starting up again
I hate society

this is now a stacking thread
congratulations you are wealthier than some of the kings of England

I thought amerifats owned guns so that they can collapse the society.

While that is an option, most are too comfy in this hedonistic society to care and change it; those keep guns to protect themselves when it collapses. I fall into that category

I have 10 oz of silver, 2 handguns (shield 9 and bodyguard 38) and about 100 rounds of each. Should be enough to get started in the event of total collapse and chaos.

>if society and central banks collapse dipshits
society is not going to collapse. if the market crashes it will just be a bunch of depressed middle class guys and nothing else will really change

Rookie numbers, go buy an AR-15 with a hundred round drum and a box of 1000 greentips. Then buy a saiga 12 with a 20 round drum and 1000 pdx1 boxes

Really... a .380 jezzus did you not want to hit ANY thing you try and shoot at.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attached: 1520945132580.jpg (546x700, 69K)

Your welcome, also if your like me and truly hate society, go get a NFA trust and buy a fostech origin 12...congrats you now won

fucking manlet guns lololol

Attached: fb50a7eb926240827af9c94b87ad2167.jpg (571x800, 86K)

380 is the best ccw caliber. I always have my ar-15 for if things really go south

Attached: 3676CAC1-3075-4E6B-9E21-C326E90115CB.png (750x1000, 1.52M)

Good model, replace your shit iron sights, foregrip with an actual one that serves a purpose such as a tripod, 100 round drum, green tips, Trijicon ACOG or eotech combo

All you guys who made fun of me when I posted pictures of my stack can suck my balls.

Attached: IMG_2705.jpg (3000x2250, 1.77M)

Serious question, what's the point of owning one of these other than shooting up schools?

So it's easier to pillage large groups and easily take out weak niggers, neets , and all other pea shooting faggots. Also, to rob the poster above you

Good luck

Attached: IMG_2476.jpg (3591x2252, 1.61M)

Gold is a bubble/ponzi scheme, it has little intrinsic value and is useless for the average person.

:^)

>he hasn't been prepared for the collapse since 2008
nigger wtf are you doing

exactly

I hope you are American. Leaf boys cant shoot to defend and can have their houses inspected any time.

Nice Sig Sauer

These scenarios are all larps though user.

Attached: misty_cosplay_by_matthardygirl-d6jrcaq.jpg (730x1095, 117K)

>10 oz of silver
you need to stack up atleast 300 ounces before you can talk boy

Still would

Based on that, luck won't be needed

I just bought a 16 inch kac sr-15 for long range this one is 10.5 barre so it’s going to be a mk18 ish clone so red dot + mag

Attached: BE058667-C654-4268-A430-FCE598B35A95.jpg (2050x1536, 748K)

>Thinks AR15 is different than any other semi automatic because it looks scary.
Jesus Christ educate yourself. (PIC RELATED) fires the exact same bullet, holds the exact same amount of bullets and fires just as fucking fast as a fucking AR15 and fucks like you would still claim the AR15 is more dangerous simply because it looks scary

Attached: 5801.jpg (825x160, 36K)

Ok same question, why own that one then?

Guns are illegal in my country.

And that is why your country has no resources because it always surrenders

gee, I don't know for self defense?
it is a natural law to be able to defend your own life

Very nice, you pass

Because its versatile, reliable, is highly accurate, has minimal recoil, a high muzzle velocity, parts are plentiful and cheap and ammo is easy to find. This makes it an ideal weapon for sporting, hunting and self defense.

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>Thinks guns are not dangerous
Give people guns, I dare you. I bet you anything they will go out and just randomly shoot people. Shoot up malls, schools, movie theaters, concerts, whatever. I dare you to try it. Plenty of people have knives but I can’t find any mass stabbing murder sprees in the news. Guns are the problem.

>hold on mr robber while I fetch my big clunky rifle
>shot five times in the chest by a compact side-arm

ok fair point, sporting I get ya. an AR15 to hunt with seems overkill?

Beautiful stack. My dream is to one day have a stack of gold coins like in john wick.i guess 2-300k would do.

>pickup truck with rifle carrying men drive onto your land 1000 yards from your house and are driving near
gee better grab my pistol!

Should I use jmbullion to buy gold with bitcoin?

You’re a fucking moron. When central banks collapse, and they will, the market will rush to deflationary currencies, i.e. crypto. Nice fud, hope you get cancer.

Why are guys with guns coming to kill you, though? Maybe you shouldn’t have done what you did, you pedo.

wait so wanting to defend my gold, guns and family makes me a pedo? brainlet

>guns are the problem.

It's an acceptable drawback of being able to have guns. Cars kill people daily but you accept that people have a right to drive if they can get the licensing. It's the same thing. Guns have utility and convenience to them, just like cars.

Wow, this thread has degenerated into idiots being trolled about guns. Anyone have any recommendations on this ?

Your probably the person whose gonna cry like a little bitch in court on tv after you get your ass kicked and family killed by a dindu named Jamal over $5 and leftover chicken. You will then forgive the person as your crying cause your a bitch and then get sued by the dindus family who shows Jamals pick in the first grade and says he never bothered nobody. All in the end so you can push your bitch beta lifestyle on the rest us.

Defend from the 6 guys on their way to your house to kill you because you raped their child, you mean? Why the fuck did these random men decide to randomly kill you? You clearly did something wrong to them.

You must be seriously fucking retarded to not understand that a dindu will kill anyone for a measly $5

PIC RELATED

Attached: 223 and 22.png (692x1608, 453K)

Apmex or kitco cause they will buy their shit back

haha jesus, you actually wasted time making this?

Maybe you should move out of whatever white trash town you’re living in, Mr. racist hillbilly “I’m mad I live in an area where black people are poor and uneducated because my entire lineage decided to ensure they would have zero
opportunities in life and even though I’m just a dumb hick at the end of the line I still try to do my duty and oppress them so that I can continue to blame my shit life on someone else”. Try living in a northern city and see if you find black people so scary. You’re a product of the environment you literally choose to live in, you only have yourself to blame for all your paranoia. “MUH GUNZ”. Top keks.

>I dare you to try it.
I live in rural America you dumb fuck, guns are all over where I'm at, the murder rate here is like 1 every fucking century, meanwhile blue state Chicago where guns are restricted has murders daily.

Guns are the problem, the problem is retards like you that don't understand that fear of losing your own life because you tried attacking an armed person is a serious deterrent to people that are willing to commit crimes.

Won’t jmbullion buy it back? They have a page about this on their site

>Guns are the problem

*Aren't the problem

Are you the guy with the 996 turbo? I've seen this thread before. I also have a 996 but people get really pissed off when I post about it

I live in the best neighborhood in my city but nothing stops the dindus from coming in from all parts robbing people. Oppressed, please bitch, niggers have had more opportunities than I can count. Free education, first pic on jobs they don't qualify for cause companies are forced to hire them, oh and free fucking housing and utilities that's supposed to be temporary but are abused beyond belief and used as a permanent place of residence for generations cause your too fucking stupid to pass high school or pissed away your free grant college money. Can't afford a house or education on your own but you can certainly afford that BMW or Escalade.... Yeah you sure are oppressed, why don't you take your anger out on your nigger relatives , you know the ones who actually sold you LMAO

Niggers are the problem, user.

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

>I'm going to misdirect the topic because I don't want to admit that I am wrong about an AR15 being "overkill" after being shown that a .223 and .22lr bullet are basically the same, the only difference is the muzzle velocity.

Classy.

Attached: tpir.jpg (533x400, 63K)

>a really old leftypol pic
Fucking commie scum

>live in a town with 10 people spread out over 20 miles of farmland
>think 1 murder is nbd
>compare your metrics to a condensed city of 3MM

I swear you hicks get stupider every fucking day. Nobody in Chicago lives in fear of getting shot except the people associating with people who shoot people. Yet you somehow don’t think your fucking paranoia and fear are a product of your environment? I’ve lived in Chicago, NYC, DC, and Nashville. Literally felt more unsafe the more south I was and the only difference are the fucking white people getting stupider.

Going outside any major city is a shit show of stupidity, but also the further south you get the more dumbfuck redneck gun toting racist white people get.

Enjoy living in fear, you deserve it you trashbag of dicks.

>he fell for the apocalypse meme

I can literally tell just by your brainless hick mentality you don’t live in a real city, and you live in the south. I’m a fucking JEW and I don’t fear black people or ANYONE where I live, so that says quite a lot about you, Hitler youth. I’m literally the most oppressed and hated race on the planet and I don’t go a single day thinking I need a gun because I choose not to live in a place where a bunch of white hicks fucked society up to no end and are too stupid to realize how to fix it. Your life sounds fucking sad.

Oh and
>falling for the absolute moronic bait from nofunners
There's only two options, they're retarded or pretending to be retarded.

I actually live in the biggest city in my state, and it is certainly not fear, it is insurance. Congrats on being born with everything, Jews are hated for good reason, keep pulling them nigger puppet strings. Trick is old

>Yet you somehow don’t think your fucking paranoia and fear are a product of your environment?

Says the retarded faggot complaining about "scary southern stupid white people" making him feel unsafe because they have guns.

>Going outside any major city is a shit show of stupidity,

Elitist fucks like you will not survive after a month when the shit hits the fan. Have fun starving to death in your mega city because the amount of food grown and produced there is not capable of feeding the amount of people that live there. Also have fun trying to take our food when we are the only ones with fucking guns because you gave up your rights due to your irrational fear of being shot.

Attached: 1519333363956.gif (218x228, 1024K)

The velocity is what makes the AR-15 so dangerous you fucking halfwit. That bullet exiting the AR-15 will explode human organs making the damage irreparable. But out of the rifle that person can go to the hospital and be saved. You are actually this fucking stupid and still own guns, think about that. You want to live in a world where people as dumb as you can own a gun? You don’t even know what you own.

But, I already have guns and gold, user....

Lololol I’m supposed to take you seriously? You think the world is going to go to shit in your lifetime? More proof you’re fucking retarded. The world has overcome far more serious human problems than anything we have on our hands right now. Go back to your bunker, space cadet.

>That bullet exiting the AR-15 will explode human organs making the damage irreparable.

Isn't that the point?

>durrrrrr velocity cannot be adjusted, what is a subsonic round hurrrr

Attached: IMG_8989.jpg (645x729, 62K)

Oh yes everyone with an AR-15 is buying subsonic rounds I forgot. Get the fuck out of here.

If you can't see that WW3 is coming you clearly are not paying attention.

>Brainlet thinks society will collapse
>buys unusable metal rather than cash producing financial instruments

I'll never know why people buy gold, crypto, rather than stocks.

There's going to be no collapse on our lifetime. It's just a sad romantic meme that incel NEETs dream about.

Notice how it is the admitted Jew who is consistently arguing and starting shit in this thread. Such an elusive and manipulative creature, even when proven wrong it still acts like it's right and will of course play stupid to all of this tomorrow

I’m out, but I want you 2 child hicks to know that you are the problem. You are actually the reason your life is so shit and you think you need a gun to keep yourself safe. It is your mentality perpetuated which disallows is to progress as a species at a faster pace. The best thing you can do for humanity with your guns is kill yourselves and anyone sharing your viewpoints. But I know you won’t, because you are selfish trash, which is why rather than solving problems at the root you think “I’ll get a gun and that’ll fix ‘er!”. Yet the problems don’t go away, and you keep making the same mistakes, and keep buying more guns, and the cycle continues with your offspring who you will raise poorly, and their only hope is that they meet someone in their lives who is a better influence and becomes a bigger influence than you were, making your entire life worthless since you couldn’t even parent correctly.

Have fun defending yourselves from literally nobody for the rest of your sad, pathetic, small world lives!

>I'll never know why people buy gold, crypto, rather than stocks.
If your stocks crash you have nothing left. Do you know what happend 2008? I guess not. Gold will still be valuable when stocks go to shit.

Attached: black crime stats unchecked.png (1000x822, 551K)

>muh society collapse
>muh central bank collapse
nice meme

i can see you are a serious intellectual who totally does not get all his information from Jow Forums shitposts

You are wrong.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (499x481, 27K)

Have fun continuing to manipulate the world for your own kind and then act like it's everyone else's fault because we reacted to a society and lifestyle that was forced upon us by you. I sincerely hope you and all your kind die. Please never come back to biz, nobody likes you

Nice deflection again, will you ever have an argument or just continue with an irrational phobia?

One last thing, my father was beaten half to death in our front lawn as part of a gang initiation. Was followed home from work and pistol whipped in our front lawn multiple times. So yeah, go on believing it's all our fault, what do you care, your a Jew that will spin any story as long as it meets your people needs. Somehow this was all our fault right? When I found out what happened, I left work immediately, and very next day I bought my first gun.

Iron sights on the patrolman series are God-tier.

Also have about 50 ounces of silver and still stacking. Plenty of guns, only shotgun is the 500 Cruiser. Also stacking dehydrated food. Auguson farms beats the shit out of Mountain House in price and selection

>Give up your guns you stupid backwater goyim. We members of the chosen race are the most oppressed people on earth and don't you forget it you fucking NAZI. I feel safer around the negroids than anywhere near a bunch of gun owning white fascists like you.

This has to be a LARP

I can't believe I had to scroll this far down to see a post about why OP is retarded for saying about crypto that "a decentralized currency won't protect when you centralized banks collapse"

Ffs Jow Forums

>When central banks collapse, and they will
when?

Americas downfall will be slow and unspectacular
There won't be a race war, or a civil war, just less jobs, less highly skilled immigrants, less export, less influence in global politics
It won't be Fallout 3 or The Road, it will just slowly submerge into debt
No guns or gold can save you from all of this

Also Jow Forums GET OUT REEEEE

Attached: 1519304902355.png (960x893, 713K)

There's no larping on biz, you fucking twat. btw MY DAD got beaten three quarters to death on my FRONT FUCKING PORCH by a gang of WHITE TRASH HICKS WITH GUNS as part of a WHITE TRASH HICK party. Yet somehow, this is the Jews fault? You guys are fucking pathetic, honestly.

based on your posts ITT I'm almost certain he deserved it and so do you

I want a gun but im scared i might kms d3su

iktf

Hey guy.

Why do we need cars that go over 70 miles per hour? Shit why do we need sports cars that are built for speed?

Why do we allow people to buy and sell cigarettes since they kill more people a year than guns.

Why do we allow companies to make cookies and other sweets when we have an obesity problem killing more people than guns?

Get out kike.

yaaas

Attached: 1521915481829.png (1334x505, 535K)

Welp this thread has gone to shut due to a crafty troll.
As for stacking I only have about 16 or so ounces of silver. Hoping by July I can have at least 50 or more and a couple ounces of gold in my possession. As for guns I'm waiting till the libs are outta power in the next election, then I'll stock pile a few sks rifles tons of rounds and get a couple of cheap pump shotttys, maybe a nice benelli in the future. Maybe I'll bother getting my Rpal too to get those sweet chink handguns.

>If society and central banks collapse
Have you heard of the expression you can't eat gold?

Implying I don’t have freeze dried food too

>gang of white trash hicks with guns
>white trash hick party

You're so full of shit I can smell the fucking hummus from here, Mr. Goldbergsilvermansteinberg.

SERIOUSLY GUYS THIS IS ALL CAPS

Go make shit up somewhere else with your lame ass. Fucking transparent bitch.