Which one of you POWH3D faggots did this?

Which one of you POWH3D faggots did this?

youtube.com/watch?v=iaqWRMohK2o

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQkd1mdoLrg
youtube.com/watch?v=EsAk4c5UPOU
reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/7uoo7f/why_do_i_think_that_powh_og_devs_are_full_of_shit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is the most honest man in crypto and you guys send dislike bots. Shame on you.

No updates on powh since moon. What gives?

Ask Tre' Tre' and Craig

They are all ponzi's only the nigger ponzi's collapse faster.

Attached: 1521454055136.jpg (250x222, 7K)

Yeah, but some faggot was spamming Jow Forums with his POWH ref link non-stop for weeks. Now they're all gone.

a completely transparent pyramid...but it's a scam. i can't believe people take valuable time out of their lives for something so insignificant. he'll jump in after a sell off like a fence sitting cuck. contract over 6000 ETH as of now. get fuck ETH bag holders, my gains are tastier than all the salty tears combined. niggers

Attached: gif12.gif (480x270, 560K)

wow

Attached: tZ-G1aIO.jpg (400x400, 32K)

What happen to him?

he's making gains in the pyramid. where did you think he would end up? it's like a gravitational pull for niggers to get welfare checks from their bleeding bag of ETH

I can't wait for these niggers to go to jail.
youtube.com/watch?v=hQkd1mdoLrg

Craig even changed his avatar to POWH3D logo kek
youtube.com/watch?v=EsAk4c5UPOU

>a fool and his money are soon parted

That is a thing I heard. There are only two possible outcomes for the African American kang either jail or HIV. I am just wondering which is currently happening to him.

His BitConnect hearing was postponed so he's trying to scam again before he gets his ass torn open in prison.

Yeah, but why get more charges? It really won't help his case if he has to go to court to defend himself...... Explain the logic here.

Attached: 1521364062858.gif (500x281, 122K)

I don't know. I'm not a fucking nigger.

The only thing I could think is that he is planning on killing himself him and craig grant. Grant was in a mental institution so trying to make one money grab before the ultimate exit scam seems logical.

Attached: 1521915539874.jpg (992x1085, 465K)

Why do you think he will kill Craig?

The mania has made those that bought in early look smart, but the 4x math has now leveled everyone, and turned it into a game of hot potato - Have a look:

Let's say I was one of the first 100 in the gate - not even the first few, just first hundred.
I got ~2000 tokens for my 1 eth
Current tokens outstanding? 1,097,772
Current sell price? 19.76 eth
Amount of dividends on the next 1000 eth deposited?

2000/1,097,772 x 1000 eth x .07 (dividends distributed to normal holders) = 0.1275 eth

Amount of dividends I'd make riding all the way to the bottom? ~1eth

I want it to go as high as possible, but as soon as it turns? I am not making a serious didivend income anymore, and have far more to lose by staying, than by leaving - so I am watching REALLY carefully, with a finger over the sell button (if I have done the math). Even if I want to stay, I am far better to sell and take everyone else's money, then buy back in after the crash.

------------------------------

Ok, now, let's imagine you get in today, at about a 6,000 eth balance:

Dividends on P3D are already done - just the way it is, math doesn't care.

current tokens on 1 eth buy? 82
total tokens? 1,097,772

dividends received on YOUR 1 eth from the next 1,000 eth inbound?
82/1,097,772 x 1000 eth x .07 (dividends distributed to normal holders) = .00522 eth

(and that'd being generous, as your percentage holding would be dropping along the way)

So yes, your token value can double, and will, when the contract balance goes from 6,000 eth to 24,000 eth
Bonus info. For those that want to say the founders won't sell? They already did, at a lesser profit level, in a past version:
reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/7uoo7f/why_do_i_think_that_powh_og_devs_are_full_of_shit/

Either they will botch kill themselves or get murdered. They might kill each other it is possible.. Perhaps blame each other and go on some black on black crime meme.

Attached: 1521182625145.gif (341x237, 1.72M)

lol, he thinks he can sell this shit before it completely collapses. Just kiss your money good by user and spare us the math.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x199, 135K)

I guess this is why ponzis work. People assume they're smart enough to win.

Maybe they will become paranoid of each other thinking they ratted each other out.

why can't it go to 100K ETH? it can dump in half and I'm still in the green. comfy hold, thanks for the math. when people sell, part of the money gets distributed to the holders correct? isn't that a good thing?

I could see them meeting up to a scam convention or whatever freaking out on each other getting into a conflict and shooting each other. Not impossible.

Attached: 1520059987268.jpg (199x155, 11K)

Attached: 1521086261018.gif (480x360, 750K)

ofc it can go up to 100k ETH, you will also stlll see people on Jow Forums complaining here how this is a scam

That gif will never stop being funny

Like I said, fud is good

You’re forgetting the dividends when the weak hands sell, not to mention the dividends when they fomo back in.

Fud is actually good for strong hands.

You must be retarded

Attached: 282174C3-BD11-4DA3-831E-2D353ACE2851.png (640x1136, 263K)