Hey biz bros I have a question. Why there are people that have bought cryptos in december/January and selling now...

Hey biz bros I have a question. Why there are people that have bought cryptos in december/January and selling now ? What have changed ? The fundamentals are exactly the same , what is the logic of buying something just to sell it some months later for half the value you paid? I really can't find any logical explanation ,even if you bought only based on speculation to make money how do you make money by selling at such a big loss.

Attached: Holding-onto-Why.jpg (4399x2772, 3.76M)

Attached: position-sizing.gif (380x496, 10K)

> What have changed?
the cartel

this.

Is this really your question?
Evidently because those peolple have given up hope that the price will swing back. If you knew that the price will not go up again, you'd also sell. Their prospects changed.

>The fundamentals are exactly the same
Nobody who bought in dec or jan cared about fundamentals and they don't really matter in crypto. It's all about hype and fomo. People said I was stupid for selling in january but they were all biased and emotionally invested.

Attached: 1433717713150.jpg (600x548, 27K)

I think bitcoin collapsed even before it had a time to form a proper bubble the rise was so fast. Same thing happened in 2014

Attached: 14-carat.gif (480x366, 1.51M)

It gets really fucking scary when you see that you're thousands of dollars down, and you consider how much bread, beer, and movie tickets you could have bought with that money. Of course this is all negated by not investing what you can't afford to lose, but normies won't listen.

Not having a wide enough safety net and buying the top. Classic.

Even greater shame on those who invested last summer and didn't secure their initialx2

the fundamentals are actually a lot stronger now. The market works on emotions though. we are in downward trend and that is the prevailing mindset.

i also cannot shake the feeling that btc is being killed by stronger forces that are afraid of it.

Even if you “can afford” to lose it, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t suck to lose money you could have bought some cool shit with

These numbers are fun for math nerds but don't actually have much meaning in the real world. If this chart WAS meaningful, most stocks (other than wildly successful companies) would trend downwards overall instead of upwards, because it takes more percentage points to go up than it does down.

(((stronger forces)))

Sure, it sucks if you consider it lost. Call me mad, but I don't.

>i also cannot shake the feeling that btc is being killed by stronger forces that are afraid of it.
Take a look at ETH. It's been hosed

sometimes it's just that you win money that you can't afford to lose

I dont buy that. ETH is still on the same tier as any other alt coin. dominated by BTC in every way.

Difference here is how Eth was in a bigger bubble than btc due to scam ICOs all year. now they are all exiting, that is why its being justed so hard.

I think its a meme for people to cut losses like that, I know its anecdotal but every single person I know who got in in 2017 (probably about 20 or so people), none of them have sold at a loss they are completely happy to hold and even add to their positions and thinking about it I did the same when I bought the top in April 2013.

FOLE
Fear Of Losing Everything

Attached: 1503715871326.jpg (250x182, 7K)

True.

Christ, even I sold the Dead Cat after that mean crash to 6K.

If I'd have held that, I'd be another 50% down.

Glad I got the fuck out, and can now buy in now, at this exact moment, all the same shit, and still have all of my initial money.

except, this time....it really, truly is different. much different. i suppose you'll see in the coming weeks.

If there was an acronym forming
FOLD
then it would work on more levels, rymin with hold and all

You don't have any coins, you sold, you are looking to buy, you are bullish. What we are talking about is the difference between an investor and a trader. Best of luck in your position.