ITT we talk about Bitcoin being mass manipulated

As you can see in pic bitcoins price is being manipulated. This makes me very bullish about ethrium since it has not yet experienced a bart. It is declining as it should be durimg a correction at a organic decline

Attached: EFF1BE29-6B29-425F-A537-7B2982DA9E2F.png (750x1334, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

manipulated

Attached: 78555.png (596x239, 58K)

I love that this pattern is called Bart Simpson now

>clearly there is some insidious conspiracy at play to manipulate my bitcorns so they are worth less. This brings me comfort knowing that Batman will swoop in and haul their asses to Arkham Asylum where they belong so that BTC can go up again so I don't have to kill myself for buying it for 19k like a retard.

Attached: 1501795863297.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

That looks totally organic i see no rectangles

Attached: BARTED-SFW.png (462x359, 202K)

Own 0 bitcoin im trying to prove bitcoin is shit dude.

>ethrium

the thing is there's simply not enough organic volume, so bots are more obvious.

Oh shit typing error argument now invalid

I know there are bots trading eth i am simply stating bots absolutely control bitcoin

The Bart Simpson pattern is organic you dipshits.
People are bearish about both buying and selling right now. Well they were bearish about selling but now we've smashed the panic barrier.
So high volume orders stack up close to the front of the pile on both sides that take a while before a big enough buy/sell order is executed to make any serious price move. Big buy order gets executed, price finally goes vertical. Then price meanders for a while, then a big sell order gets executed and brings it back down.
Learn to read the volume and not just the price you retards.

Show me one bart simpson on any stock with the same mkcap as bitcoin. Pro tip you cant ive looked for hours

Typing error and spelling error, you're a retard and your shitpost isn't worth reading.

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

nah, i've been paying attention to the market orders at the times these bart formations pop up, there are hidden orders/buy walls that are propping up the price at a certain level after the pump to the hairline. at some point, the prop falls out and you get the hard crash.

Im sorry you believe in your buttcoin and bought at 18k

Because stock shares are actual assets with intrinsic value (part ownership of an actual company that has physical assets). They aren't a flimsy speculative bubble over-inflated by a bunch of retarded Marxists and Ancaps.

That is not an agrument close the door on the way out of my thread

Attached: 389D7F6A-8573-4BC1-90DB-C4EF6BF6B8B6.jpg (500x522, 48K)

It is an argument you fuckstick
Only the bottom of the barrel of moronic idealists actually believe in crypto.
Communists think it's seizing the means of production.
Ancaps think it's GOVERNMENT TOTALLY BTFO.
Anything that self contradictory is inherently doomed to the most hilarious failure ever.

How does owning crypto seize the means to production. Commies are always tards. Im hodling for the smart contract integration into big buissness on the eth blockchain. Not any of the reasons you listed. There is an actual use case for eth, bitcoin and all other pure currencies are stupid I agree. My whole fucking point though is eth is not manipulated it hasnt had a green week since feb 18th. Eth got a speculative bump in Dec. Now it will decline till it has actual use cases for smart contracts under its belt.

It is an argument. It's speculation and nothing more, people are hoping that there is someone else that will buy the thing they bought for a higher price than they got it, but there is no underlying intrinsic value to said thing, besides from the mania itself.

I trade it, but I'm honest and call it what it is.

The whole concept of propping up a currencies value via pure market speculation is retarded from the outset and doomed to failure.
>It's most valuable when not circulating
>When actually used as currency it's withdrawn from the exchanges and spent, thereby reducing it's value
Literal WTF territory.
Ultimately for crypto to ever succeed it would have to be backed indirectly by bonds instead of direct price speculation. But then that would mean no more moon missions. It would functionally become a fiat currency at that point.

Holy shit did you fucking read my post i said the currency aspect is stupid im talking about smart contracts. Its totally fucking different.