Matrix / MAN soon to be listed on Huobi

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ZyaevvGPv5TGqzDDMkkuMQ

> The founder, chairman and CEO of Linco Group, Li Lin and the senior manager of Huoqiang attended the event. The CEO of MATRIX was invited as a VIP to participate in the event and will establish a strategic partnership with the company.

In addition to the senior executives of the coin, the event also invited scholars, experts and investors in the blockchain field including Xu Xiaoping and Zhou Shuoji to come together. At the conference, a number of projects were launched, and many awards such as the Outstanding Contribution Award, Innovation Area Best Performance Award, Longest Love Award, Super Node Award, Huo Ying Global Business Partner, and Hot Currency New Generation Ecological Members Award were awarded.

> next Chad coin
> listing in 1-2 weeks
> only 90m market cap
> big partnerships & government ties

Buy now. Your change for an easy 10x

Attached: man.jpg (664x484, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@matrixainetwork/owen-tao-ceo-of-matrix-was-invited-to-participate-in-the-huobi-group-2018-global-partner-2c302868f2e3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chink scam garbage no one wants

Attached: 74752A20-E7F3-41B0-A257-5F4069C922BD.png (361x691, 277K)

Better stick to your shitcoins, whatever you like

Ready for lift off

>Hot Currency New Generation Ecological Members Award
what the fuck is this cringe

If any of you can explain how this project can actully work please tell me. You are going to trust some spec of a company to revoltionise the way contacts are signed across borders? how? even though google translate is good, i would still not trust it translate a contract to which i will be bound. We simply are not there yet.
this coin will go up in value as the morons buy it but i can't see this tech will actually reach the real world

What's the real potential for price growth on this? It has like 1 billion total supply once everything is released.

Am i crazy for thinking CPChain is the bigger steal at the moment?

Yes, you are.

Why? Shill me on what I'm missing.

Why do you this this shitcoin will succeeded where no one else can? answer my previous question OP, how can the devs pull on out of the hat, cause the only way to do this project is magic at the moment.

*this this = think this

What you described is just a gimmick. DYOR if you don't want to look stupid.

I have already DMOR, this coin can't deliver is what i decided, DYOR is not a come back. Please explain with words. you are deluded to think the devs can pull of what google can't!
Can i send you a contact in a foreign language that you will be legally bound to?
FYI i never received my airdrop MAN, on the telgram the devs where askin ppl to shill this shit before the token was even distributed.

the devs where askin ppl to shill this shit before the token was even distributed. for an extra 10 MAN....

Who the hell cares if they can deliver (which I am sure they can DESU).

They are about to be one of the top gainers of April. Get in, enjoy your 10x, get out, there you go.

Yeah, nah, fuck off cunt.

Not buying another piece of shit Chink scamcoin peddled by that watch faggot so he could dump his bags. Already hold his worthless AMB and QASH.

Never again listening to the LARP without screen shot proof they actually hold it live.

Attached: 1472754635438.jpg (500x575, 112K)

this is the truth, a fuck load of morons will buy this POS and push up the price, but i can't see the project workin in reality

It's going to work but their roadmap reaches far into the future. That's why you should use this opportunity and turn to another coin in May

This is the face of a cult member. Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

This chink vaporware will 3x after it gets listed at best. Late 2019 hold at the earliest.

Reminder that cuckbro dumped his MAN bags on you tards like a steaming pile of shit. You bought at $1 and lost OUT.

>Longest love award
you can't make this up

Another chink scam.
Why are you guys so stupid?

They're quite smart actually.
You have any idea how much money they've made shilling this crap to Jow Forums where all the desperate retards gather and buy anything without the slightest shred of skepticism?

If course he holds how else could he dump on your heads?
And what's your problem with qash, it's a very solid project.

The next DBC

medium.com/@matrixainetwork/owen-tao-ceo-of-matrix-was-invited-to-participate-in-the-huobi-group-2018-global-partner-2c302868f2e3

I cant wai for Matrix moon mission. My peepee is so hard at the thought of it