It's over

greyenlightenment.com/bitcoin-falls-again-another-correct-call/

>I don’t think Bitcoin will end that badly but I predict a decline to the low $100s or so. Considering that most people who own Bitcoin bought in mid to late 2017, a decline to $200 would mean 90%-99% losses for those people.

>Many of the people who hyped Bitcoin on Twitter and elsewhere in late 2017 to early 2018 are nowhere to be found. Either they sold, lost enthusiasm, or have lost a lot of money.

Just a friendly reminder to get out while you can. Or keep on trusting the voices you hear in this echo chamber.

Attached: main-qimg-14f8ec3a0ff79a4dc9e6c992470943f8-c.jpg (602x391, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, that's just stupid. Lot of place to go down, but below 1k$ is almost impossible at this point. Until some massive hacks etc

Haha. Uh, okay Grandpa. Nope.

Yawn.

we're just at the 'media attention' phase

Attached: stfu.jpg (400x296, 14K)

This author will dissappear once the sinusoidal fractals that are inherent with time flip him back to his hiding hole.

why mods dont ban this image already i mean its fucking posted twice everyday.

Cope.

Are you dumb user? Falling from 20k to 7k is a 65% drop. How could denial possibly be where we are?

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

sure, we're just below the ATH..fucking KYS

The energy needed for one transaction at $100 is a substantial fraction of the overall value of the coin.

I think if bitcoin reaches

Attached: image.png (1280x896, 73K)

Institutional Investors haven't even arrived. They triggered the first sell off in order to build a bear trap. See you at 100k

How the hell can we be down 65% and still be at the top of the graph? What's the rest of the graph for?

Attached: graph.png (602x391, 173K)

$100 is completely irrelevant for when 2 nations want to transact

bitcoin is not the coin the masses will be using. bitcoin is for the BIG PLAYERS banks/institutions/nations which is why the little guys are going to want to hold some

what is a log-scale?

what is bitcoin difficulty?

Attached: difficulty.png (1147x444, 31K)

Attached: brainlet.png (1030x629, 154K)

If that were a log scale then the so-called "bull trap" would be when it's $1000 and I think at that price it'd be anything but a fucking bull trap.

>but I predict a decline to the low $100s or so
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thx bro I was already on the toilet and needed help shitting myself

Cope harder

Attached: 1522405129721.gif (215x235, 985K)

Well btc used to be under dollar couple yeard back so there is room to crash.

I'm genuinely curious. Are Jow Forums filled with poorfags? I put in $2000 to see what happened, well knowing that I could lose the money and it looks like I am. So what? Is that a life changing amount of money for you?
Jesus Christ.

That's just retarded.

Good luck anons. Tried my best to save you.

2k absolute bottom

>markets are rising

Attached: 1521155437106.jpg (645x729, 135K)

>greyenlightenment

Jim says 'buy'. I trust Jim more.

> $200
> Arthur Knight Hammer King of the Bears is a documentary about a self-proclaimed homosexual prophet who leaves his computer consulting business to dedicate his life to serving the Bear community and also to reveal to the world that Jesus was gay. Rejected by the mainstream gay community for being fat and hairy, and by the fundamentalist Christian community for being gay, Arthur felt it was his divine calling to create 'Bearidise,' converting his Victorian mansion into a sanctuary for large hairy gay men in rural Pennsylvania. This film documents a decade of Arthur's transformation from flamboyant tycoon, to maniacal King, to humble servant and finally his attempt to gather the 144,000 chosen Bears for final tribulation on December 12 2012.

i dont believe low 100s is possible. but we certainly see 800-1500.

after all this was one of the best ponzi scams in history.

there is no use for any of these shitcoins. zero. and still people paid so much for magic internet money.

not because they believed in it as a currency but because they wanted to make a quick buck.

Attached: 1497451652758.jpg (1024x670, 136K)

>greyenlightenment

Jim is an old fuck who literally fucks twinks

>what is bitcoin difficulty?
Difficulty is adjusted every 2016 blocks, in such a way as to maintain 10 minutes per block. If the price falls so low that mining is unprofitable and network hash power plummets, causing block time to increase(say from 10 minutes to 1 day), then the network will be stuck with 1 day block times until the next difficulty adjustment(~1008 blocks, or around 3 years, 6 years in the worst case scenario). This will require a hard fork to fix.

Crypto is a ponzi