Bonus allocation

>Unironically just got my bonus (europoor), want to use 25% of it to buy more crypto. Thinking of splitting it up 2/3 EOS and 1/3 NAS.
>already got ICX, VEN, WTC, LINK, HPB and some other shitcoins.

What do you think, which 2 projects would you invest into ? I see these 2 as potentially/probably increasing most in value in 2018.

Attached: 1518815698264.gif (320x314, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

santiagotimes.cl/2018/02/03/reef-chile-cancels-beach-contest-over-gender-violence-concerns/javascript:;
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SJW women in argentina are unhappy about the reef competition and its objectification of women.
give me your thoughts on this issue.

this girl is hot but that gif is her high point, too bad

Tell me one good thing SJWs are not complaining about? Don't know how sane people are handling living under oppressive pc thought terror. Luckily we don't have that in Central Europe yet.

EOS, get some ADA, more HPB. forget the stinky linkies and those other shitters

Attached: 1521087805100.jpg (1024x759, 213K)

Fake news pajeet

I would invest in VEN

Attached: 1517341170232.jpg (564x845, 55K)

Wait til it crashes to 2k pajeet

eastern european women are generally hot so they dont give af

santiagotimes.cl/2018/02/03/reef-chile-cancels-beach-contest-over-gender-violence-concerns/javascript:;

i really like that choice.
once i start making some more money im gonna be throwing a ton at EOS. ive been wanting to for months

also i hold NAS. its a good hold.
this is my holdings:
CLR
QTUM
NAS
LTC
TEL

Got enough HPB, really not coninced by ADA.

Already invested.

Why the fck would it go down to 2k?

Attached: 1521948259643.jpg (500x394, 29K)

Why the fuck would it stop at 4k

Cheers, I have a really good feeling about EOS.

NAS whitepaper is probably the highest quality I have ever read, really big potential imho. I also have QASH and RLC.
Not much familoar with QTUM, TEL, CLR.

Devery (EVE).

DYOR.

Attached: 1512201562277.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Hmm..Do you think this whole shit is crashing cuz of gox, futures or some concentrated whale conspiracy? I don't know it anymore

Not convinced. Got some CargoX instead.

Fair enough. My last piece of advice:

They're gonna announce something on 31st (tomorrow). Do some reading. Best of luck, user.

Attached: 1510182160355.png (420x420, 15K)

Do women's asses smell good?

do more research on ADA, at this price point, if they make any moves forward (they never miss a date on the roadmap) then you'll be happily rewarded.

depends on your definition of what a good smell is

If all women were hot then feminism would be dead, it's simply the female equivalent of incel, beta losers that blame all of women for their mental handicap.

in this case the problem isnt actually that women arent hot enough.
its that men arent hot enough for women.

>not even mentioning REQ

Stay poor faggot

Attached: eREQt.jpg (768x768, 174K)

bag milk salty coin sand

No REQ rajesh

NAS VEN QASH is the holy trinity of crypto. Also if you red the nas whitepaper you wouldn't be here asking if u should do it. Also if u seen the mike ama with koreanjew and red the whitepaper, u knew your second coin.

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1518290251391.jpg (645x773, 68K)

Attached: bounce.gif (340x380, 2.48M)

mmhh yesss

Attached: 1517574492731.gif (350x212, 2.29M)

Unironically Ambrosus. DYOR though

Tfw the last btc drop finally got me my thunder node.
Could have gotten 2k more today. But I was too scared to flip again after 3 good trades.

Attached: bounce.gif (234x250, 3.1M)

The more I look at EOS, the more convinced I am the holy trinity might actually be EOS NAS and QASH. Look at the volume if EOS and NAS in this bear shit market..

Is it not easily replaceable by a generic supply shain coin like VEN/WTC? Why so good?

you also don't seem to have hygienic standards there yet

this bitchs face look hella deformed wtf lmao, still hit tho

Rooooastieeee

Honestly ~ Ambrosus has the highest potential out of all the things mentioned in this post.

How Many Amb’s to marry her?

What do you expect from a an asian no eye?

This ass is a work of art. Proof of God’s existence

About 100 AMB eoy i think :)

Attached: bogki.jpg (1280x852, 405K)

invest in fiat