Should we trust this guy?

Should we trust this guy?

Attached: hm.png (601x501, 80K)

800 is a reasonable target if you're expecting a full blown out crash of epic proportions, I expect a similar target.

Sure, why not?

Fuck yeah, time to buy back soon bizraelis

I'm calling BTC back to 80$. I called 20k BTC last year. You heard it here first.

Nah, it will take atleast 7-9 months before we hit that target

That's more than a 95% retrace, doubt it will happen. 2k if we are lucky but probably 3k

there is no buying back at 800. it's over if it goes that low

I called 10k and I didn't fucking tweet about it and guess what I can't tell the price in the future 100% it was obvious it was going to 10k on december with all future markets hype.

This guy is ridiculously conservative.

Why wouldn't Bitcoin go below $10?

wouldn't that completely wipe alts and make most of them worthless?

Its going to $8 in 2018. (eight only)

Are you ready?

at 800 bucks fiat gateways are insolvent, tether exploded and miners have stopped. no need to worry about buying back at this point

Fine by me, i’m not in a hurry

Don't you understand crypto is going to ZERO.

Butcoin sub $100.

All alts sub $1.

All VCs will pull their investments out of crypto.

Darknet markets will stop using crypto.

People will stop trading crypto.

99% of exchanges will shut down.

IT'S FUCKING OVER DEAL WITH IT YOU STUPID FUCK.

There's little reason to believe it will go under 2-3k. 2k a piece is a very affordable bitcoin and will draw lots of investors. Hopefully it'll experience a more modest growth from that point on

Imagine being someone that believed that.

looks like somebody put more than he can afford. I for one sold at $16k and sitting comfy waiting for $800

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (660x800, 54K)

There will be too much opportunism pulling the price up. Everyone knows now BTC has 20k+ potential we're never going that low. Maybe 3k.

why so salty, aSS?

Bitcoin will never hit $800 again in actual practice because it will cease functioning long before that. Exchanges, miners, etc., which now have much higher operating costs, will shutter.

>I brought you x now I bring you y

If Bitcoin goes to $800, it will be the end of crypto.

What rational person would ever buy Bitcoin again after seeing people spending $20k and losing almost all of it in just a few months?

rational people won't, that's why rational people won't be joining us in lamboland

>Exchanges, miners, etc., which now have much higher operating costs, will shutter
sometimes I wonder how people as stupid as this occupy this board with me

i mean
just...
what the fuck

lol how high can BTC really get with NEETs trading their lunch money around? You need normie money to push this thing up. Do you see a trillion dollar magic card industry? No? Then shut the fuck up.

it didnt reach 5k on the summer tho.

called 6700 2 seconds ago

500k next month! BUY BUY BUY