Good update

>Good update
>Big partnership
>Coin burn announced
>Dumps

Nani the fuck?

Attached: Request-Network-REQ-Launches-Game-Changing-Platform.jpg (512x512, 8K)

Priced in faggor

REQ $100 EOY

>Le priced in meme

Attached: 1522167361905.png (231x218, 6K)

I mean, it doesn't even go up anymore, it just dumps when there's news.

Attached: 1522360211709.gif (308x212, 1.39M)

REQ has possibly the unluckiest market timing.

If the team even as much farted, and accidentally posted their fart on the official Twitter, but in December, REQ would be worth $12 right now.

But because most crypto retards have literal mental debilities, they are too busy chasing King Shitcoin and other assorted, garden variety pump and dump garbage coins.

Attached: 6a00d8341c72e153ef01b8d0cafe1a970c-800wi.jpg (518x672, 153K)

People were expecting a massive pump
it didn't happen so now they're selling and buying Tron
Happens every time

Is the Request Network really worth 100m+? How many customers do they have?

Consider this.

Request has a an ACTUAL working payment processing product (ETH for now, expanded to fiat in Q2), and they're worth 100 million.

OMG has NOTHING but a copy paste SDK and a White Paper with Vitalik's name on it, and the retards in the crypto market have valued it at over a billion dollars.

Hmmm, I wonder which one has more probability of doing a 10x?

Attached: 1414294846001.jpg (800x800, 475K)

Is snapchat really worth 10b+? How much money do they make?
Get outta here

Attached: 1522324632080.jpg (900x1126, 242K)

The have 40+ dapp developer teams, a big partnership and working products. What does Tron have? Or Verge?

REQ is worth what the market say it's worth, even when the market is retarded. Gtfo of here you commie

Don't compare it with other crypto shit

Snapchat has a huge userbase, if they can monetize that they are worth 10b

More crypto shit

I have never seen anyone make a coherent argument why Request will succeed.

hey got Justin Sun ok bitch .
we got an announcement for another announcement that will announce the announcement of the mainet ok bitch ,
There is no other coin like us .

Attached: 1522321436705.jpg (813x551, 178K)

dump more faggots, more for me to accumulate

easily the most punctual team out of all ERC20 projects right now

t. 25K REQ, shooting for 50K

That's a senseless statement tbf.
Market sentiment and intrinsic value are just two of the factors that influence market cap.

>Don't compare it with other crypto shit

Can you defend OMG's valuation?

It's worth that much because it holds a promise of being worth more through adoption.

Just bought 22,000 REQ. Great mainnet launch. Comfy as fuck.

They did miss 2/6 q1 goals though. They're switching from a quarterly based program to a progression based one.

Attached: 1522337257642.png (285x276, 65K)

Source?

Attached: IMG_4694.png (331x132, 40K)

I th the biggest news was in the report that isn't being discussed:

>The first rule we will make available to protocol users is a maximum cap per request. The second will be a prohibition to pay a request after a predefined date. Implementing these two rules is a high priority, as they will be used in a crowdfunding/ICO dApp we are currently creating.

How is that not huge?

honestly, the 2 missed goals aren't that serious right now and according to the post they're working on an asap progression on them

been a part of a few dev teams and usually projects involve elements of clusterfuck even if the team is competent. it's human nature, after all

waiting for the market and most of its E A R L Y A D O P T E R S to mature because let's face it, it's retarded to see REQ plummet while faggots like Justin Sun get the pumps

dump it

It's in the last update, pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-162546.png (1080x1920, 208K)

>intrinsic value

Stop it with this meme. Value is subjective.

Huh, that is big news. They truly have a bunch of use cases that could overthrow ethereum in some ways.

I am pointing out that it is huge and no one cares

>selling REQ at all

They're too busy selling the news and being le ebin day trader, user. Our time will come.

Attached: 1522402987200.jpg (876x655, 405K)

>overthrow ethereum
Lol Request IS ethereum. A win for req is a win for eth

This

Attached: ira.jpg (700x513, 108K)

>the lower the price the more it burns
what if someones keeping it low intentionally for this reason

Attached: l-13895.jpg (700x450, 170K)

REQ is cursed and doomed to fail. No matter what happens it keeps dropping.
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

Attached: 1515893025774.jpg (460x413, 69K)

Demand is subjective.
And of course human observation is subjective. Some say an objective reality thus does not exist, but let's just keep it real.

If as you say intrinsic value does not exist, there would be no such thing as undervalued or overvalued. It defeats the whole point of investing. Intrinsic value may not exist from a certain philosophical perspective, but for simplicity's sake I think we can say that REQ *deserves* to have a way higher market cap.

At the moment, the coin is an erc20, but the platform is blockchain agnostic. Anyway, they can all be successful I don't really want to see ethereum fail anyway.

Intrinsic value is the dollar revenue of the business.

For ALL of crypto, right now, the intrinsic value is ZERO, including REQ, because not a single token or coin generates any income.

Market valuation is a totally different thing.

The tokens have a purpose. Revenue is just the simplest form of intrinsic value.

Does a cinema ticket have no intrinsic value because it doesn't gain you revenue?

You're a complete idiot that shouldn't be anywhere near any financial discussion. I'm guessing you lack even a high school education.

The cinema selling the tokens has revenue they generate by selling tickets.

So we're going to zero?

Attached: 1522360447344.jpg (1047x946, 295K)

Revenue for the holder of the ticket you absolute brainlet, not revenue for the person who sells it.
The cinema is the REQ team in this comparison, not the ticket holder.

What I'm saying is that where a cinema ticket gives you the right to enter the theatre, the REQ tokens allow you to facilitate transactions on their platform. Neither have no intrinsic value. How are you unable to understand such a simple comparison, and how can you comment on others' education when even the concept of intrinsic value beyond dividends is too complicated for you to grasp?

people selling before their coins get burned

They missed 2 of the 6 deadlines for Q1, and also nuked the current roadmap and are probably delaying many things people were expecting. REQ is done for a few months.

Welp, I thought I was safe at 0.25 cents.

Guess I was fucking wrong.

Shoulda sold the second I hit red.

F. M. L.!

I don’t get it

You're all fucking retarded. Intrinsic value doesn't work the way you think it does. If you went up to a space alien and tried to trade American dollars, movie tickets, or bonds the intrinsic value is all you would get; ie, the paper it's printed on. That being said, the intrinsic value of all these crypto coins is zero. Gold and silver would possibly still be useful to an alien because they conduct electricity well

That's just a different interpretation of intrinsic value.

Let's take wood. We can use it to build a house, or to create a fire. If we didn't have a hammer and nails, nor something to light the wood with, would it still have value?

Rather, see intrinsic value as the value it has to someone who knows fully how to use it. In the case of REQ it equates to the allocated usage it allows of the REQ platform.

Now the only thing I'm saying is that this is way more than most of the tokens currently valued way higher offer. I think we can agree on that, without derailing the discussion to semantics.