WHAT THE FUCK

5% OF MY REQ HAVE BEEN BURNED

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP THIS

Attached: reqt.png (750x750, 22K)

MARKET SELL RIGHT NOW
I SOLD AFTER 5 OF MY REQ GOT BURNED AN HOUR AGO

If anyone actually sells because of this FUD, those sub 85 IQ individuals are good riddance. You're doing God's work faggots.

This. I see this FUD as some kind of evolutionary process. Let the weak minded pajeets sell. We don't need them.

You mean everyone bought req are sub 75 IQ

It looks like Binance didn't burnguard their wallets. My REQ balance is going down, wtf?

FUNDS ARE NOT SAFE

You'll be singing a different tune when your REQ gets burned

MY REQ WALLET WAS JUST BURNED BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH REQ IN IT
FUCKKKKK

Attached: 64578.jpg (190x265, 6K)

>tfw when they burn your coins.

No, however you are definitely sub 75, since you can't even put together a fucking sentence.

Sold all my req at some peak a week ago, put in an order below the 24h low and it filled yesterday, still have full balance.

Also holding it in binance, so...

the power of decentralization.They burning your coins and youre holding them,REQ = LINK fags same idiots

It gets worse; I had my Ledger Wallet in my goddam pocket thinking it was safe and it started to smoulder while I was stood having a piss. I thought it was steam from the urinal but no, it was my jean pocket burning.

Where can I download Burnguard to stop it happening again? I think I lost 200-300 tokens.

fuck this, I thought it was safe with the dump to buy. well I guess I learned my lesson. mainnet release was bound to have hiccups, now sitting with an empty wallet. gg hope at least I can prevent someone else from suffering the same fate

dude you need to stop keeping req in your pocket. you might get prostate enlargement from burning fumes

Aw shit user... I hadn't thought about that. That might explain the soreness around my balls. The Ledger is staying in my WWF fanny pack from now on.

anyone know how to stop it? I have lost 100 req which is 5%, this is not good for holders at all

that's what I thought at first, but when I looked at my wallet I couldn't believe what I saw. fucking tokens were missing and it could only be attributed to token burn. ITS TRUE, THEY FUCKING BURN TOKENS RANDOMLY AND IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU unless you sell or lock tokens.

petition.org/stopreqburningnow/

>RANDOMLY
you must be new here
>what is mkultra

got 1.5k REQ and 1k LINK
thats my whole portfolio
will I make it?

This fud is just stupid, the burner address is right in their blog look it up. 0xfCb4393e7fAef06fAb01c00d67c1895545AfF3b8

if people keep selling due to the burn fears, req will go lower and the bot will have to burn more.
req could die, no one will be trading it

sry dude your not going to make it

Did you use Trezor's burnguard proection?

the ol' I'll either be a millionaire or commit suicide portfolio

of course user. with some food stamps though

Guys that arnt joking..
I used to have 5 req now I have -3 SELL NOW

thats exactly my investment strategy. if money cant get me out of this shithole I dont wanna be on this planet anymore

this meme is terrible it was funny at first now it’s just fucking cringe

my port is similar.
3.5k REQ, 1.3k LINK, 1k ADA
hodl or suicide

wtf woke up this morning to find my 40k REQ stack at 39,994. How does that happen? I thought the burning was a transaction fee? I haven't had any transactions that I know of. Is there somewhere I can report this to?

I think it has gotten better its actually pretty fucking funny

Buy more to make up loss sir. Or buy mobius sir

check again

>Jean jacket

lmao man where the fuck do some of you guys come up with this shit I honestly lol'd

Attached: bqj5fkw9fp3z.png (702x960, 873K)