Dafuq Request?

What the fuck!? I just checked my ether wallet and over 256 of my REQ tokens were burned! Why did mainnet do this? How do I protect my tokens?? I only have under 1,000 REQ left and at this rate they'll all be gone in a few weeks. Why did you shill this to me Jow Forums?

Attached: req-burn.png (1148x374, 80K)

That's the luck of the draw OP. We both knew what we were getting into when we bought. Youre one of the fortunate ones, my mate who I met doing trials for Westham had about 90% of his stack burnt.

I've been developing an anti-burn wallet for REQ which basically removes coins from the network temporarily. Let me know if you want me to keep them safe and I'll hold them for you.

All my reqs were burned in the holocaust .

At least I'm fortunate then I only lost a little over two hundred. I thought the token burn thing was a meme and I would be safe.

I was thinking if I write my public address down on paper and put it in a safe, and delete my etherscan account they would be safe. Thoughts?

#reqt

Attached: 1519624705935.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Weak LARP, OP.

How is that even possible, the tokens are tracked by their contract, they can do whatever they want with them.

read the contract, the token burn code is all public

This is great. People FUDing REQ so that price stays low so that more get burned.

Attached: eREQt.jpg (768x768, 174K)

Holy shit you weren't kidding. Check for yourself if you don't believe me.

Attached: req-burn-code.png (1162x611, 115K)

Holy fuck. So that means they LITERALLY pick a completely random wallet and burn tokens off it.

Am I correct in thinking those with more tokens are less harmed by the process? Because if it is the case, then we're looking at a pyramid in there.

wtf mine too
how the fuck is this legal? what do I do Jow Forums I'm fucking panicking here this was all I had

Attached: wtf.png (1167x266, 14K)

That's strange.. My tokens were burned to 0x0000000... address. I wonder who owns the 0x0f3b.. address your's got burned to. Is the Request team stealing some of the burned tokens instead?

Wait is this actually real or some elaborate fud campaign? How can they burn tokens that belong to you?

WTF OP? I thought you were joking but I went to my account to verify and look this shit? What is their telegram? What the fuck this is my money! Why is nobody in reddit talking about this? Fucking paid pajeet shills

Attached: 9999.png (1148x171, 9K)

100% real. I don't know how they burn them, something in the smart contract. I didn't fully research the token burn before I bought a ton of REQ. I guess I shouldn't have instead of just following what Jow Forums was shilling.

Attached: 1522328646663.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Bro, did you really?

just wait for bitcoin to crash more you'll be able to get REQ at 90% discount

Fucking kek I love this place.

Are you guys actually fucking dumb? I've been mining REQ using the GUI desktop miner on my windows64bit. I'm averaging about 285 REQ per day and not to mention the algorithm factors in the burn prior to the code validation reward. This is literally basic WP shit and you guys are fucking retarded I don't even know why I'm wasting my time trying to help.

What the fuck, same here

What they do Shaoh Reqs?

Lazy to check the white paper.

Keep burning your tokens for screenshots, I don't believe it, I need more evidence!

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with req the price is doomed to be extremely low.

You should be proud that you were chosen to verify that the cyrpo market is truly unregulated.

It's a small price to pay for making sure that the government doesn't know you're buying weed online.

>they didn't apply for burnguard

Attached: 1520115127760.jpg (682x600, 144K)

I'm selling
This shit ain't cool and I'm not going to risk losing more money in this market now
If you're still holding you're crazy

>The future of commerce

Attached: 1519943765634.jpg (1227x943, 170K)

>tfw someone will believe this FUD elaborated with chrome inspector

What the fuck is chrome inspector? I use microsoft. Does chrome inspector keep me safe from this bullshit?

Thank god i moved my req to my neon wallet. They're safe there because they dont burn the nep-5 tokens.

Think about it. It's in the name. It inspects your Chrome and REQ uses that to burn your tokens.

No those with a lot of req are more affected
Might as well rename it Communist Network©

I call bs. 25 million req means 2.5 million usd equivalent. Show proof my dude.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

what is the phone number of chrome inspector? i have my tokens burnt and i want to file complain.

Greetings! Few questions before I decide to invest:

1. REQ has a .5% to .005% fee for a transaction, but does this include pet fee for using Kyber and then Eth Gas? So isn’t that number a bit misleading when the user will have to pay the Kyber and Gas fee?

2. Now that they’ve ditched the quarterly roadmap, isn’t that a bit misleading towards investors? Fiat integration was supposed to be Q2, now it might be next year?

3. According to etherscan, twelve tokens have been burnt. Now, pardon my laungaueg, but 1 token per hour is pretty fucking bad, no?

I did some research bro. CHROME is owned by GOOGLE. is GOOGLE behind this token burn? I haven't heard of this partnership. I'm going to send a complaint to 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 23K)

Attached: 8A000B28-20AB-4B1B-A1BB-D099F4DC0C51.jpg (745x565, 65K)

Are we safe if we use Mozilla?

>the absolute state of this fucking board

i'm going there personally to talk to inspector

i know for sure that BRAVE is not safe. they intercepting BATs

Even worse, some people are reading this without DYOR believing everything anons are spouting here as truth

Attached: 1516363678677.jpg (647x480, 48K)

People actually do this here in brazilian favelas.

Can you hold my bitcoin too?

I just lost 25% of my stack WTF???

"Hey Stace, I'm heading down to pick Chad up from the gym, wanna come with?"
"No thanks, I've got 800 snapchats to respond to!"
"Well I'm gonna get some food, do you want any?"
"Sure, I'll Venmo you some money."
"No, wait, Stace. Actually can you use this new app I got, it's called "Request Network". You'll have to ignore how fucking ugly it is, it was made by some loser virgin, but you can send money instantly Stace so please use that"
"Okay, I downloaded it. Ugh, ugly as fuck. Wow, I'm setting up an account and it's telling me all about the app. What the fuck is a "blockchain" like something a toddler builds with his blocks? How fucking weird, you're right that some sweaty, greasy ugly manchild made this app."
"Alright, step one to send money is purchase a "REQ Token". Tokens, like an arcade game? God, can these manchildren fucking grow up already and stop with their gay little toys and tokens? Fucking losers."
"I heard that girl."
"Okay, I've got the tokens, now I can send the money to you. Hmm, that's weird, it says "Transaction Failed: Token Already Burnt". What does that even mean? Why can't these virgins make their apps user friendly and not use obscure language that scares normal people off?"
"Probably because they're ugly and autistic and hated by well adjusted people for good reason."
"Ugh, I bought another token. I'm sending it now. WTF!!!! Same error message, "Transaction Failed: REQ Token Already Burnt"
"FUCK YOU YOU UGLY VIRGINS!"
"Oh my God Stace, that is so, so fuckign lame. Holy shit that is the creepiest thing I've ever heard. Let's just use Venmo and be done with it"
"Just deleted that piece of shit app, feels so fucking good."

Taking one for the team. Upvote

Nice,just mined 100k

where do i get burnguard ?

How poor are you?

send it to this burnguard address here 0x4763a5095715763789120a8b34944335546c17e3 it will keep it safe

burnguard address is here 0x4763a5095715763789120a8b34944335546c17e3

OY VEY IT'S A CRYPTO SHOAH

Leddit cucks almost seem happy about it

Attached: leddit.png (1316x645, 71K)

What the actual fuck??

Attached: 1519918746634.jpg (705x527, 247K)

burnguard address is here 0x4763a5095715763789120a8b34944335546c17e3

send your holds to burnguard address 0x4763a5095715763789120a8b34944335546c17e3

You’re a dumb nigger nobody believes you you’ll have a better chance convincing people the world is flat

I personally sent my holds to burnguard address

>had 6 million req
>named my wallet "jews"
>it was all burned

Attached: a38.jpg (680x639, 23K)

Can someone shoop some SS officers participating in REQocide?

The funny part is your larp and reference are both fiction

Thanks just burnt 100k

Yeah this, why the fuck did I get memed into this shit

thanks. Deposited 200k

How much for a month of BUrnGuard Premium?

Attached: 1433801253842.jpg (680x793, 41K)

it's free send it to this address 0x4763a5095715763789120a8b34944335546c17e3

this meme needs to die

This one is pretty bad.

The one where Stace has to answer KYC questions at the Starbucks counter is best.

Attached: 1414463802254.jpg (496x515, 74K)

Hi yes I would like to do this to avoid any further loss of coins, where should I send them to and how do i contact you? thanks

send them to this address 0x4763a5095715763789120a8b34944335546c17e3

There is a statistically higher chance of a wallet with more coins to be chosen. The idea is that the burning of the coins will have a smaller impact on these whales. Great foresight by the REQ team.

I heard that burns your tokens twice as fast.

>Fiat integration was supposed to be Q2, now it might be next year?

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

I heard about a browser called Palemoon, is that safe?

Well fuck. Might have to make my own

Pajeet, its pathetic

REQ, more like REKT

> Be investor in REQ, buy 1000 REQ @ 1 USD
> Req Team 1/2: "Jolly jee, we are will burn tokens to make your Req more valuable!"
> Req Team 2/2 : "Dont worry, the fees are fixed! The more REQ is worth, the less we burn! Got it? ;-)"
>...
> 2 year later
> Crypto market crashed, REQ priced dropped to 1 Cent
> 90% cent of your tokens have been burnt in a desperate attempt to keep price up
> You only have 100 REQ tokens remaining
> Crypto market catches up again, REQ goes up 5 USD.
> You have only lost 50%

Literally just fuck my shit up

Jesus I can't understand shit. Where are you from user, South Africa?

I am not Jow Forums regular so excuse me if my question is retarded.
You people bought coin that randomly gets destroyed in your "wallet"? And you knew about it before?

I bought in at ico, I had little over 6MILLION REQ. when I first heard of the token burn I concentrated my req into a private wallet.
>Over 6 million REQ burned.

Yes, it's part of being an investor. We take one for the team. We are here for the tech.

marvel, burn victims

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 11.06.00 AM.png (1053x715, 157K)

They were going to use Chainlink but Chainlink is shit and Sergey cant get his shit together

Maybe you fuckers would like to FUD here huh?

aye, can someone explain to me how exiting from REQ during the burn phase isn't the only rational move to do ? (and reenter after burn if you wish ?)

Fuck. They burnt over 40% of my stack. This is bullshit.

This burn fud is hilarious

my god they burned all of mine.........

wait wait wait... so people are buying this shitcoin, fully knowing they can just vanish into thin air? lol, wtf....

Attached: 132454362.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

that's not the burn address. yours were stolen.

I'm starting to think it is shit tier fud.
Made me look though.

You can mine this ? How?

download GUI wallet from github. its a desktop wallet miner

I'm starting to think there is a serious accumulation phase behind this coin given there's a lot of easily disprovable FUD around it.