It's over

We're at despair

Attached: rw6pakc0ito01.png (3622x1088, 557K)

You should have invested in tokens that have an actual use.

>he thinks it's over
>dump it

Attached: aAvENN5.png (1000x581, 717K)

so your telling me we going to be ok

so we're going to 3-4K then?

Peronsally I think we're at Fear. These levels aren't new to bitcoin. We even went to 6k in Feb. When/if 6k breaks, we will see the true blood on the streets. Coins from long time hodlers coming out of storage to take what profits they can, and then two years of sideway bearishness ranging from 1000-2500.

Attached: nocoiners dead.jpg (2951x9999, 3.2M)

Can confirm if it goes under 5k I'm out

>when you look at that chart and realize despair is a good thing

Attached: 01EC347F-6E43-4C1A-B0E2-93392758EFA1.jpg (500x362, 44K)

kek i havent seen that redpill infograph since before the summer 2017 bullrun

that said, i have to disagree. the bitcoin is finished. bread, meet toast

Not even close pal

Attached: IMG_20180318_180234_561.jpg (987x845, 108K)

I should have sold at $750. It was so obvious...

agreed 100%

>buying into bitcoin
kek adoption is decreasing not increasing, imagine that theres already nobody using it and its uses are still decreasing

on a side note whatever happened to the guy who sold a house for btc

Eth could easily fall to $1 just like bitcoin did.. Especially if there are aggressive sec regulations

Attached: 1522210322186.jpg (597x600, 51K)

there’s still too many assholes that bought in early 17, at 1000-2000 USD, sitting comfortably on what is still a 2x or 3x on their initial.

the yearlong sideway movement to recovery wont start till these fuckers panic sold and took their profits.

it will therefore go further down.

No. Capitulation still. Despair implies we are starting to see the bottom. We have a long way to go.

we're still at return to normal desu

You guys are dicks. Bitcoin doesnt have to go to 4k to rebound like some gay prophecy. China can come back sending all coins into the stratosphere. Get fucked bears. Year of NEO starts tomorrow btw

Attached: 1522329537444.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>he saved this image
>he’s posting it
>we’re cringing

>Using the Ether chart

Lol, Bitcoin isn’t even close to these levels yet. It still has about 75% more to go down.

I'm surprised so many here care about the fist value of their coins. It has been a great week. I'm up 20% in sats.

Fear, we haven't capitulated yet

yep

Youd have more sats from holding fiat. Last bear market lasted for years, are prepared to hold your bags that long?

>trying to dramatize his post by typing like a commentator
>"We're" even doe he's the only one rn

triggerd sperg ayyyyyyyyyyy

We r at feeeeer we Have to hit 1k to return to normal xDdddDd

Attached: Retard bear.jpg (500x540, 30K)

I'm buying more xlm when btc goes under $6k and more eth at >$200. I'm simply waiting for the inevitable.

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 86K)

>We
capitulation for me is sub $600 and I ain't selling.
we're fucked

>he thinks we're at despair

we're at new paradigm

At current rate, 60% of my monwy is in fiat. I don't mind if we dip. I'm just going to buy more. Not at these peices though. I'm thinking sub $50 ETH and sun $1000 BTC.. I doubt we get there though

Have to disagree. The mean is based of the growth of the assset BEFORE the bubble. But there was almost none and your are basing the growth on the dips during the bubble

XLM will make it fren, patience will reward us

Attached: 1471467804553-1.png (657x527, 19K)

Attached: IMG_3482.jpg (1936x1936, 327K)

This guy is on crack meme lines from this bear flag clearly targets -6000. I'm feeling generous though so if you care to include just 3000 I'll take those bitcoin off your hands.

We're not even at capitulation yet.

And I'm beginning to wonder if we're not actually in the denial part of the graph.

It's not over til it touches 2-4k

We're down 65% from the ATH

Do you really think Bitcoin is going sub 100$ ??

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

>Log scale

Doesn't everyone look for bitcoin to rise logarithmically? How charting bitcoin on the way down logarithmically any different?

He lives just round me me now. He's got a nice little place on the block.
>
>
chain.

you are comparing a log scale of BTC to a linear chart for stocks. thats the problem
I track btc in log too but you cant compare the log scale chart to a linear scale chart

It's not a chart for stocks, nor is it linear as it has no units of measure. Its a theoretical chart of what any asset bubble could look like- scale is subjective.

Btc was like 900 this time last year. The fuck are you fucks panicking about?

>log compared to lin
the absolute state of this brainlet board

Attached: 1514648525631.jpg (498x594, 35K)

if the scale is subjective then you cant compare it to an objective scale of btc

or those guys dont give a shit about selling otherwise they would have already

>Log scale

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Why are you all retarded enough to assume a graph without units is linear?

because I fucking know what the btc chart looks like on lin and on log scale
you absolute
fucking
brainlet
fuck

Attached: 1507320416298.png (645x729, 82K)

You can tell by the candle density and y axis together

Holy shit how stupid can you get?
and now you are calling other people retards?
fucking lmao

Attached: 1521745091510.png (645x729, 121K)

Feels more like fear.

i dont think so

Attached: brainlet.png (1030x629, 154K)

hol up
hol up
so u be sayin
bitcorn is gona be
0.001 usd soon?
*smacks lips*

>linear scale compared to log scale
this would imply that btc would drop into negative values in a time period of about 3 days

itt: baghodlers

What scale are you using to transpose the charts?

*smacks lips*

Ponzi nigger

hol up

Attached: HERE WE GO.png (1304x577, 98K)

>tokens
>actual use

kek

2k is despair

down we go

Hear me out. So what if we're in the first sell off? Bitcoin is a new emerging tech, it's also volatile due to an unregulated 24/7 worldwide market. This could be the first sell off and it could be deeper than normal bc of the newly set market parameters. It could very well explode on the real bubble top run.

That's the joke. This chart has played out in BTC a few times already. You just need to pan left and zoom in. This too will likely be a blip and we'll eventually be a bunch of bitter old fucks on UBI food stamps bitching about how we could have had a piece of the global production and remittance systems.

At times like this, an unemotional capacity for delayed gratification is required for success.

would you be just buying BTC now or would you also be getting any alts?

Attached: P9x05hf.jpg (842x519, 317K)

I wish we could go back to 2017 too brother

Oh shit you're right

I wouldn't be surprised if it dips to 4k first and then lags for years.

4 months ago I was sure I'd be rich. Now I have no dreams left and know I'll be poor forever.

I'm bearish in the short term but bullsih long term. We need more redditfags to sell.

I sold 50% of my alts and leveraged shorted BTC @ 8400 when it was clear we were gonna dump. I've doubled my investment but since my alts bled I can buy more of them. When i profit from longing btc for a few days I'll buy back in with 4x my original amount while dumbass hodlers bled the fuck out.

THIS

Jesus Jow Forums, are you fucking retarded? The chart on the right is purely QUALITATIVE in nature. Neither axis is labeled you dumb motherfuckers...

This is why stupid comparisons like the one in the OP don't make much sense. The bubble model is useful for its structure.

yes, bubble chart is log scale

you fUCKING RETARD HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID

Attached: 1516422109423.png (1000x1000, 92K)

I'm trying this new coin called coin. see it's made out of precious metal and if i have it then i have a form of money i can use to pay for goods and services

the bogs never fail to make me laugh

Attached: 1513958264293.jpg (450x600, 94K)

That’s a good graph op, you do it yourself? We are in despair. It’s not over yet, we might actually see 4K

this

This lol. I bought 5k eth at $2 and havent touched it since. Maybe I should have sold at top but whatever...

Wait, I still think ETH is the "New Paradigm"!!!

well you'll have to wait until the next ATH to be right