I’ve been looking into various different Christian churches and their beliefs lately...

I’ve been looking into various different Christian churches and their beliefs lately, and I have come down to Methodist and Episcopal as being the top two denominations closest to my personal beliefs. However, I don’t know which one to choose. I believe the Methodist-Wesleyan doctrine the most, but I am very attracted to typical Episcopal services and ceremonies, being more traditional and formal. Also, what are some of the main differences between the Episcopal and Methodist doctrines anyway, as I couldn’t really find a definite answer? From your guys personal expirence, which one would you recommend?

Attached: 4628045A-9660-4182-9BC0-E9100BB15CE8.gif (255x400, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YAg_kgUuOvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

flip a coin

Definitive existentialism.

the genocide phoneposters church is particularly based

What's your personal beliefs?

Look up the Methodist One Church Plan. Know that the African branch saved the church for now...
t. Former Methodist attendee

Imagine being so arrogant to think that it’s the church that should conform to your beliefs and not the other way around lol!

Methodist and Baptist are the ones most close to what the Bible and the gospel of God really is.

aside from some heresies implanted by kikes, like the "Sheikinah" name and other tiny things you must be aware.

1 Jhon :19
"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one"

and listen to pastor Anderson from Arizona
he is really woke

From my experience, Methodists are nicer people

Normally i would say catholic, but fuck the current pope, I would say Methodist only cause my grandfather was one.

>Methodist and Baptist are the ones most close to what the Bible and the gospel of God really is.
Not really, I wouldn't even say the oldest christian denomination have it quite close to what early christianity was (though I believe the catholic/orthodox churches follow at least some doctrines that were accepted by early christians outside of the Bible). Christianity as how it was really practiced would probably involve the basic doctrines we already know from Christianity except more Jewish and with a closer following to the Torah. A lot of the jewish traditions were excluded for gentiles under the belief that it was temporalily and necessary to achieve conversion. St. Paul and other apostles still followed much of the Torah very closely and didn't consider themselves to be separated from Judaism and probably hoped that over time, the gentiles would start accepting the other jewish traditions as well.

just join a guild / club

>From your guys personal expirence, which one would you recommend?
Traditional Catholicism would fit best for you

imagine being so dumb to think that ideas dictated by some institution are better than you own

imagine being so dumb to think that ideas dictated by some institution are better than you own

Normally i would say catholic, but fuck the current pope, I would say Methodist only cause my grandfather was one.

7th Day Adventist ftw

lol i am an insitution

anwyas yea joina a guild/club
just pay pple to take care of you*

thats the most META thing you can do for your self

*opinions may vary

Attached: Advanced-Starship-Design-Bureau.png (2000x2000, 540K)

anyways is there a church or a "religoous" hmm groups taht focus on "service" *

id advice that

*opinions may vary

Attached: 1560247440864.gif (500x319, 811K)

>christcuck
More like cringecuck

Alot of them have been infiltrated by ashkenazi (((converts))) over history and corrupted.

you knwo it

hmm put your money in ahhh whore house tehy trully serve "god"*

*opinions may very

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>KEKED LGBTQ CHURCHES OF SATAN
youtu.be/YAg_kgUuOvI

Attached: Methodists-Episcopalians.jpg (760x536, 98K)