Boomers expect you to buy this

>Boomers expect you to buy this

Attached: AB9A2016-924A-4431-AFB1-461A41E1AF37.jpg (600x422, 59K)

You make the Boomer into your enemy because you know he'll be dead in your lifetime.

Whereas the Jew is eternal.

Okay Jow Forums. It's raining today. Are the Jews responsible for that too?

yes its called cloud seeding dyor

kek let them rot along with their property
just move somewhere cheaper

1.3m for a fucking barn
who tf buys all that crap?
boomers will have to take their shitty houses into their graves, fucking idiots destroyed the economy

>he doesn't know about rabbi noseberg's jewish cloud farms
really cums the ol ulus

just go inside and give a firm handshake to the owner I don't see what the problem is, you millennials are a lazy bunch that's for sure!

Just hold Bitcoin and watch boomers kill themselves as the bond market collapses and they are forced to dump their shit while we get rich.

All these nice second residences with a pool at the beach? they'll need to dump them while we can buy them with 1 bitcent.

BTFO

The suburbs will collapse. The news may say, "more millennials are moving to the burbs, but it's just hype." Young people watched their parents grow up in the burbs. They see what it is still doing to them now, what the results of minivans and malls do to you once you enter middle age.

Huge swaths of the burbs will burn away as abandoned ghost towns as people desperately try to sell their homes among the massive housing and boomer bubbles.

disproportionate representation of Jews in certain fields is factual
eat shit retard

Attached: 1516698512765.jpg (768x432, 75K)

I don't know why you're so triggered. You don't have to buy it.

So where do you think millennials are going to end up living? You can't raise a family in a studio flat in the city.

Another non-sequitur. I really wish you retards would learn the difference between correlation and causation.

No? Have you been to Eastern Europe?

Midwestern US is cheap. I was just posting about this in a thread last night. Let me see if I can find some links.

No. I don't think you'd have a very high quality of life if you're raising kids in a studio flat in a major city. You want to live in the burbs when you start a family.

>bitching about the boomer middle class is completely reasonable
>bitching about the upper class jews is utterly crazy
explain this

Attached: 19mbjk.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

>explain this
Um, ever heard of the 6 million sweetie?

Attached: holocaust.png (1140x1471, 98K)

gas yourself kike

For that money I can buy two fabulous houses in Croatia.

Bitching about either is pretty dumb and pointless desu. You're better off trying to better your own position rather than complaining that "the man" is keeping you down.

Drink bleach polfag.

>im too dumb to understand the JQ

But then you'd have to live in Croatia.

>This is what neet incels actually believe

Absolutely fascinating

Only 0.1 REQ in 2021, cheap as fuck

>i haven't studied the evidence therefore the evidence doesn't exist
speaking of nonsequiturs...
studies show psychopathy is found in greater propensity in askhenazi jews
simple public data analysis of pro-white genocide celebrities, journalists, politicians will return an overwhelming proportion of jews to an extent unexplainable statistically by an order of magnitude
that's if common sense and being born before yesterday didn't tell you that. you don't stay in business as a decision-maker with broken pattern recognition, but that's nothing your college-educated millenial ass supervised by someone with actual brains would have any clue about

kek

>You're better off trying to better your own position rather than complaining that "the man" is keeping you down.
That's a small house and it's going for, like, 20 times median household earnings. What are you smoking?

You can probably buy 50
Jew

So....what? It's not like there's some sort of cabal. It's just nepotism. Judaism's easy to point out as a group but there are countless other circles and communities that look out for each other, they're just maybe not as easily defined along ethnic or religious lines. Nepotism wouldn't end with the eradication of any one particular group. If you had your way, Nazis would hire each other because their relatives were in the same killing squad.

What studies? You gotta link that shit homie.

You can't raise a family with a gender studies degree either. Millennials as a whole aren't really known for forward thinking.

play semantics all you want, you were trying to imply the previous poster was crazy for being aware of the jews
bettering your own position comes through knowledge of reality. whether it's smart to voice that reality in public or not is a different question, but to act as if said reality didn't exist is suicidal in the long run

>he’s never seen how they operate up close and personal

>im so dumb that I fell for nazi propaganda on the internet
How do retards like you actually function in the real world? No wonder you're all NEETs.

>incels
Go back to PUAhate. Raising kids in the city is not ideal. Pretty much anyone who can afford it will buy a house in the burbs if they plan to have kids. The only people who raise kids in the city tend to be welfare recipients.

Keep bitching about the Jews then. It won't do any good.

Like I said, you don't have to buy it. Do you even understand how markets work? If nobody is interested then the seller will be forced to lower the price to attract potential buyers.

endless empty homes, easily enough to house everybody. all you have to is save up 1.3 million to buy one from the bank that owns them all, you can do it anons.

You know that blacks in South Africa complain that there are too many white people in prominent positions right?

Do you think that everything should be evenly distributed? Are you a communist?

kek

if you're genuine google is one click away, and finding the info on your own would have more impact on you
if you're biaised that's just a loss of time
spoonfeeding data with sensitive implications is a counterproductive exercise

>moving the goalposts
>false equivalency
>ad hominem
like clockwork
faggots who pull out the logical fallacy card first always end up using more of that shit than anyone else
don't drop out of college

>Do you even understand how markets work? If nobody is interested then the seller will be forced to lower the price to attract potential buyers.
lol yeah okay. I'm sure the seller just happens to be some idiot who priced his house at ten times market and that this pic is just a fluke because there aren't any markets where this is common.

>But then you'd have to live in Croatia.

The horror...

Attached: magazine-cropped-dreamstime_xl_28489330.jpg (1280x768, 422K)

Studies also show that psychopathy is found in greater propensity in intelligent people. Which is why the Jews are the world's supervisors. You have counter-argued yourself incredibly well, well done, goy!

>Keep bitching about the Jews then. It won't do any good.

You don't go from 0 to zyklon you literal retard, first step is waking people up.

>waaaah the white man is keeping me down ;_;
>waaaah the jews are keeping me down ;_;

You're both pathetic.

The other option is that a buyer is found at that price. In which case the house is not overpriced at all. Just because you're too poor to afford something doesn't mean it's overpriced.

You also have to be weary of confirmation bias. If you're going out of your way to look for evidence that Jews are evil and want to control the world then you're susceptible to it.

Attached: race and arrests 1.png (1715x1091, 204K)

The boomers are smart. Bitcoin holders should take note. If everyone holding would stop fucking selling for cheap and started saying the price is 127k wed be doing great.

Attached: race and arrests copy.png (1370x3313, 259K)

Attached: race and crime rate country.png (1531x841, 117K)

Attached: race and crime rate with population density.png (485x636, 156K)

Yeah yeah we've heard it all a million times before... Day of the rope bla bla bla. You faggots won't do shit.

Oh and if you do, guess what. My grandfather killed dozens of Nazis in WW2 and I'll gladly kill more in his honour. Try it. I dare you.

Attached: race and firearm homicides.png (597x441, 25K)

fucking hell is that REAL (the token)

lmao

Attached: race and homicide in ma.jpg (943x491, 163K)

Attached: race and iq intelligence innate differences 1.png (1224x1584, 1.25M)

Attached: race and medical school acceptance rates.jpg (1116x344, 165K)

Attached: race and medical school acceptance.png (885x728, 489K)

Attached: race and nyc crime statistics 2014 amren new century foundation.jpg (992x768, 114K)

Attached: race and out of wedlock births over time.jpg (400x515, 23K)

Attached: race and poverty.png (1700x2200, 251K)

Attached: race and skin color 2.jpg (600x1000, 97K)

Attached: race and skin color.jpg (668x354, 41K)

>Just because you're too poor to afford something doesn't mean it's overpriced.
This is the dumbest thing I've heard all week.

Attached: race and socioeconomic status.png (807x2348, 1003K)

Attached: race and welfare rate.jpg (600x525, 72K)

So your telling me to short the property market

Wow. White people are fucking savage... Kings of forcible rape, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny, mv theft, arson, violent crime, property crume, other assaults, forgery, fraus, embezzlement, stolen property, vandalism, weapons possession, prostitution, drug abuse, offenses against family & children, DUI (like crazy lolol!), drunkenness, disorderly conduct, vagrancy, all other offenses, suspicion, and curfew.

Literally white people are the problem which I wouldn't have expected in a million years. Thank you for sharing this, just changed my world view.

Attached: race best picture nig.jpg (633x1812, 157K)

How about no. Id rent out a cheap place. Not the time to buy a home. Wait when the market goes down again. That house will be a tenth of the price.

dios mio
el chupacabra!

Attached: race black persons vs homicide heatmap.jpg (599x828, 213K)

Attached: race black stats.png (1024x896, 130K)

Attached: race breed norman french.png (1291x491, 15K)

Well I guess that private jets are overpriced then since I can't afford one. Maybe if I complain about it enough, they will lower the price so that everyone can afford one.

The world doesn't owe you shit sweetie. If a boomer can sell his bungalow for $1.3m then that's his business.

lol this one is hilarious ty

Attached: race captain phillips european.jpg (478x350, 31K)

Attached: race crime and poverty correlation.jpg (1200x359, 139K)

Attached: race crime correlation.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

Attached: race crime income.png (761x689, 109K)

Disgusting, I want to live in niggerville with the quaint little armored KFC's with bulletproof glass at the register.

Attached: race crime slashing.jpg (964x1197, 342K)

Attached: race cultural differences.jpg (678x960, 303K)

Attached: race donation to africa.jpg (890x317, 81K)

The nazis were the good guys

Attached: 00B61467-2DD0-46A6-874B-DC074414F96C.jpg (546x900, 134K)

Hitler was right all along. Holocaust was wrong but he didnt initially plan that. Jews are bad news. Talking about the zionists. Rothschilds included.

Attached: race european vs australian aboriginee.jpg (676x372, 73K)

>bitcent
WE
CALL THEM
SAAATTOOOOOOSSHHHIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

remember when this was a business thread

Attached: race firearm homicide 2.jpg (718x575, 46K)

Nice just world fallacy m'dude.

Attached: bonnell.jpg (798x794, 48K)

Forcible Rape:
White: 9k
Black: 4k

I learned this today thanks to poster above, interesting no? I thought blacks would definitely be responsible for more rapes but actually statistically it'd be a bunch of white people doing that to that nice lady.

Attached: race guns mass shootings 25 years.png (1246x1100, 275K)

Attached: race hp lovecraft niggers.png (818x434, 134K)

Attached: race human resources.jpg (1024x1552, 145K)

So go live in Croatia then. What are you complaining about?

The Nazis are the losers and their ideology belongs in the dustbin of history. Like I said, try that shit again and we'll kill you all over again.

Better yet, follow your leader and blow your brains out like a pussy.

Attached: race human.png (889x613, 585K)

Import nogs nearby
d e v i l i s h

oh, hold on thats what (((they))) do already ;)

>doesn't notice that it purposely forgot to include non-white hispanics
When it comes to criminal processing they are labelled simply as white but when it comes to Affirmative Action they are "Hispanic" and get some great bonuses to college applications and jobs. BTFO

Attached: IMG_9598.jpg (950x942, 211K)