Sell me this bitcoin

sell me this bitcoin

Attached: btc.jpg (890x431, 43K)

You can have it

It will be worth 10x in two years.

My conscience won't allow it.

You already have it, retard

well my sell order is at 15k so go ahead

The year is 2030. Bitcoin is now worth $9 million dollars. Your nerdy neighbor who bought one is now banging hot chicks every night and living in a mansion. You like awake tortured, every single night, coming back to this conversation where you said "no" where you could have said "yes."
Could it crash and go to zero? Sure. It's a possibility. But isn't it much worse to not just put a few dollars down in case you MIGHT need this in the future, where if you have this, you can literally live like a KING?
Most people don't have that foresight. Most people won't be crypto rich. Because they didn't have the balls.
The questions is...do you?

It's a blockchain based disruptive technology that changes the way people think about money, our technical analysis experts are forecasting 1000-100000x gains in the next five years, it's a 2.0 social technology that exists entirely in the cloud

Attached: 1522367763938.gif (424x240, 923K)

anyone selling you an alt coin for BTC only wants more BTC
when you figure that out, Leonardo, you can win

>2030

Attached: 9235218_20180322105844.jpg (333x499, 46K)

sure let me just wait for the bottom

Decentralize ummm digital system sirs

s

i..its a store a wealth and the uh lightning network and uh uh uh

Do you invest in lottery tickets?

I-it uses blockchain and thats meant to be ... good?

Nah, you can keep it

Attached: 0xBitcoin.png (324x323, 14K)

>The year is 2030
>Buttcoins are still useless
>Nerd is jacking off 6h/day in VR

“its like a better lottery ticket...can be worth 1million or 0,- !”

JUST BUY MY FUCKING BAGS PLEASE

Attached: pinkwojak.png (1070x601, 507K)

it is at the cheapest you will ever get

>It will be worth 10x in two years.

It will be worth 10*0 in two years, i.e. 0

rofl

It's a store of value.

It shits !

You can have it for 6k, some sucker on biz will pay 6500 for it.

See this thing? It's BTC! It's expensive, slow, and it doesn't scale, but it's the face of the entire cryptocurrency market, so all the useful projects are all held back by it!!! BTC is basically the index for the crypto markets, so when this heavily manipulated shitcoin shits the bed, you can tell that the average token in the space is doing poorly. Within the crypto community, people tend to agree that this piece of shit has value, so they dump their alt holdings whenever there's a price movement. Due to lack of liquidity and the retarded majority, BTC is basically holding the entire crypto market hostage!

Don't you boomers want to hold innovation in blockchain technology hostage?? BUY BTC TODAY