BTC Chart From Jan 19th

Here's my BTC chart drawn on Jan 19th. Back then, the my assumption was that it was going to break the uptrend and start a long correction. The only shot it had at continuing the uptrend was to break the 12k green line prior to Jan 30th.

If it did fall below the green trend line, The white line would be the start of the first dip.

The areas in-between each marked date were used to identify 1st dip, bounce, and 2nd dip. At the time, the last identified date line was a bit of stretch to include, so It's a bit off.

I'll post how the data played out from the time of the chat's creation to now. I like to help you guys out when I can, so I thought you may want to see that this stuff really isn't as unpredictable as a lot of people think.

I have a little more info I'd like to write for you in the "After" comment I'm going make right now. See Below...

Attached: BTC_USD_COINBASE_1-19_Biz.png (1471x642, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

Just tell us the price you think its going to be during the next couple weeks. Thanks.

So where do you think it will bottom?

Here's how it looks today.

3-1 through 3-5 kind of threw me off when it happened. 3-4 and 3-5 were really the only chance this had of busting the predicted movement.

The next bounce will start when the price hits the 5k red line.

It's time for me to draw a new chart, and I'll be posting that around 9:00 PM CST tonight.

Attached: BTC_USD_COINBASE_3-30.png (1470x641, 52K)

>tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

Good job, man. I like it.

Explain this

Attached: AC63BDBD-92AA-48D1-9009-2D61370BFC13.png (750x1334, 372K)

Lol

Bounce to?

That's too temporary to use that as an indicator of longer-term price movement.

The 12k line. It'll make a run to next ATH after that.

We'll see a little bit of sub 5k. That's when you basically buy every bit that you can.

In how much time to 12k in your opinion?

I'll have to create that new chart, but just eyeballing it, maybe early May. Should have some really good days coming up after it breaks 12k.

I have to head out, but I'll be back tonight.

Attached: btcmania.jpg (993x794, 101K)

top-fucking-kek

Attached: wojack train.jpg (320x213, 30K)

How justed are those PBC fags?

THE SECOND BOOM
when hodl fags get fucked in the ass by bear cock

I will just for the fucks of it Long BTC on that date with a good spread in liquidation. And then hold my long untill liquidation or 350k, should be a millionaire once it hits 100k orso.

>all these pink ids
which one are you?

Attached: all wojaks.png (1200x1505, 1.81M)