Can anybody explain to me why Canadian woman are so repulsive?

Can anybody explain to me why Canadian woman are so repulsive?

Been twice to CND and yikes.

Attached: c3d13621a24d75a3791324a955a07a43.jpg (500x333, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/Poland/Cost-of-living
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lying cunt

Attached: laurenhamiltonn_-20190812-0001.jpg (1080x1349, 126K)

yikes

you're wrong.

Attached: Capture.png (780x745, 758K)

Shes fat AND ugly

Yikes

Repulsive, repulsive, dresses like a whore, dresses like a whore. Yup.

Come check out a Walmart in America the day EBT accounts replenish, chew gum because there's some stinky fuckers

room temperature iq pole implying ‘canadian’ is a single ethnicity

Shut up faggot

Attached: laurenhamiltonn_-20190830-0002.jpg (1080x1350, 1.25M)

Standards died in north america.

You're right. Stay out.

the only cute one is the white one

your standards are low

>natural redhead
>low standards
oof.
get real, faggot.

This bitch?

Attached: laurenhamiltonn_-20190830-0003.jpg (1080x1352, 1.27M)

No tits, no ass, no hips, dyed hair. At least she's pretty fit I guess, unlike most of the hamplanets that masquerade as females here.

you can work out to get an ass and hips.
you can get her pregnant to grow her tits.

Genetics and ethnic background are one thing.

I'd rather mean lack of personal higene, unsexy attitude, tatoos, overweight, foul language of Canadian women.

And shallow personality most of them. Almost forgot this one. So it's rather a cultural aspect.

I'm pretty sure I used to be friends with that landwhale. She has serious issues. Think she didn't like when I started getting my shit together. I didn't really like whining about my problems once I stopped being a teenager, so I think she thought my life was great or something. She finally told me she couldn't be friends anymore because I came out as being pro-life and wanting planned parenthood to have their funding cut. Her loss, your life never gets better if you surround yourself with retarded victim mentality fucktards and shun people who work hard to get their life straight

Does she work as an anchor?

Gross.. you can tell her tits are already sagging. The other 3 aren’t even on the table, I’d rather be an incel than fuck any of those yucks

>mismatched socks
unfuckable

It's because they live in a country where the Government literally enforces SJW thought and behaviour. The schools are rotting their brains, and on the taxpayer dime no less.

Attached: leaf.jpg (361x593, 123K)

Are those things 10/10 in leafland?

The worst thing is even if you find a pretty one she’s still utterly repulsive

nofap really fucked you up

wouldn't work.
fat floats.

disgusting

that's the best you can do?

In general Canada is a heavily stratified society. There are plenty of hot women (proportional to anywhere else anyway) but they're only found in certain places, and among their own socioeconomic class. There are a few hot girls who aren't rich, but they're much rarer.

Attached: laurenhamiltonn_-20190830-0004.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

yeah, out of the bunch she is the only decent looking one, if i had to pick one out of them i'd go for her

At least we don't have mandatory weeks where we send our white daughters to breed with Muslims

So she is appropriating sailor culture.

Canada is 4th world

Attached: polska vs a fucking leaf.jpg (1200x6200, 3.94M)

Then why do so many Poles scrub toilets in Western Europe if Poland is so great

Only Quebec has beautiful women. the ROC has those disgusting anglo genetics.
>yet
Toronto is basically new-Pakistan, its coming..

if you think that's attractive you have a problem.

Which one are you referring to

This is precisely why I moved, and never going back

Attached: Snapchat-2145306096.jpg (1245x2560, 966K)

While Pooland has more population yet Canada has nearly twice the GDP. Did you get rejected for a visa application to scrub my toilet or something?

Lmao enjoy scrubbing toilets

Poland was essentially flattened in the 2nd war, then was a client state of Russia for 45 years. Since moving to capitalism, its gdp growth has been the envy of the west, even during the 2008 recession

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-130002_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1080x2220, 443K)

What’s the point of having money if your women are rotten entitled feminist sluts, and likely fat to boot. Y I K E S

Post in store prices and this horror will end.

Became an English teacher. I make 25% less than what I did back home (conservation officer), but that money takes me a lot further here

He will literally have access to pussy that you’d need to make 250k/year to get in cucknada

The canuck woman to attract a mate competes for the attention of the canuck guy. But the canuck buddy favours fucking moose or playing hockey.
So the celines out there adapt their appearance to look like a moose that plays in goal

>English teacher

Attached: 51032948172.png (984x662, 717K)

>Le foreign English teacher meme
120zł/hour is $40. Keep in mind, prices here are 3x less than in Alberta, whether it be for rent, food, or drinks. Stay spicy, poorfag

Attached: SmartSelect_20190830-130550_Gallery.jpg (1080x821, 295K)

HIV infested pussy

She needs it to be able to come to a full stop.

>>Le foreign English teacher meme
>120zł/hour is $40. Keep in mind, prices here are 3x less than in Alberta, whether it be for rent, food, or drinks. Stay spicy, poorfag

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190504_at_12.53.03_AM_0.png (906x1106, 686K)

Attached: CkKDmogNfC8-jTg4uTj0O4pHyR5w1jWZ7YXSGbpx6Zg.jpg (960x684, 91K)

Quality leaf post

Attached: 1567144305784.jpg (560x432, 98K)

Half canine?

>thinking you can get hiv through vaginal intercourse

Your chances are like 1 in 2000. HIV is a gay disease

Please don't try to flex about Canadian gdp leaf, it's embarrassing.

Post monthly earnings and the horror will end.

>
120z for 60 minutes. Convert that online

When girls do that they're signalling "I may look hideous, but check out my piercings/tattoos/fat - it means I'm actually a special butterfly with a heart of gold". It's a way of inverting the value system, they KNOW they can't compete against cute slim girls so they pretend like they have some other advantages. Unfortunately, despite what they think, their personalities are abhorrent as well and they aren't any different than the other million lardtub snowflakes

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/Poland/Cost-of-living
I'd straight up off myself if I was as poor as you.

That's a nurses wage over here. lol

Is that a bad thing?

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-134536_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1080x2220, 836K)

Considering that nurses in Pooland make the equivalent of a burger flipper over here. Yeah.

Factor in that the average wage here is 3x that for Pooland and we still come out on top.

Local purchasing power in Krakow is 46% lower than Edmonton,the most expensive province in Canada. LMAO.

I live in a part of the US that is frequented by Canadians, mostly in the winter. I've never seen an attractive one. They have gotten worse over the last 20 years with tats, piercings, with ridiculous makeup, and hair dye.