Question: How stupid does the UK look from an outsiders perspective

Question: How stupid does the UK look from an outsiders perspective.

Also: general brexit thread

Pic related.

Attached: brexit.jpg (898x701, 124K)

nobody cares about the uk outside of the uk

it's actually quite smart for them to not actually leave the EU. it always cracks me up how someone can complain about eu being an overbearing government while living in Britain of all places. you enjoy your police state. good luck

I actually didnt vote but am totally against the idea of leaving the EU because of simple economics... some people in this country arent blessed with common sense.

Not

Sovereignty never looks stupid. Fuck the EU!

No member of the EU gives up its sovereignty..

Who told you that?

are u actually going through with brexit finally? the only stupid part is how long its taking you to do it

Get fucking real Ahmed

Subjecting your own country to rules and laws made by unelected officials outside your won territory is indeed giving up your sovereignty.

Does the UK have problems aside from this? Yes. It’s still a good idea to leave the EU.

thats a rather misleading statement, fuck the EU we Brits can handle ourselves we dont need daddy EU to fix our problems, think about it the more localised the power the more answerable they are to the people some obscure bureaucrat away in Brussels can hide behind red tape and legal fuckery that adds unnecessary complication for complications sake.

Blame Theresa May, she cucked from day one to the EU when the UK had all the cards, terrible negotiations when you just immediately cave to the EU they smelled the blood in the water and now we have this long drawn out mess to discourage future nations form following the UK's example.

Ok but what about the workforce that the EU provides and the items we import?

USA and China and many other nations around the world will be happy to trade with the UK, the media had remoaners convinced that there is no other markets apart from the EU to trade with whens thats patently false, they just don't want to rock the boat. Its not just economics you have to consider we will be fine trading like every other country does in the world, sovereignty is a key consideration too.

But isn't a free trade deal with these countries a little meaningless because of simple geography?

I knew a british guy from an online forum i used to visit, went to several meetups. he was a huge cuck, as were many of that group. he thought brexit was terrible and going to kill the UK. like they thought trade would cease, financial collapse, no more travel to european countries.

>thats a rather misleading statement, fuck the EU we Brits can handle ourselves we dont need daddy EU to fix our problems
b..but climate change is going to kill you. rejoin the eu and accept Greta as your empress

You know I'm not entirely sure at which angle I should attack this statement aside from perhaps have you heard of container ships & aeroplanes? trust me the EU will very quickly cave if they demand their vassal states cease trade with the UK when the UK is one of the biggest contribute into the EU and its trade, the other nations will just ignore the EU and trade anyway out of necessity. The EU is a paper tiger and losing the UK is a massive hit for them economically and politically, we will soon learn how much of a third wheel the EU really is when the UK recovers stronger than ever without their oversight, perhaps it would would be rather tempting for other nations to join us once they see the memes about disaster striking us down are not real.

To me it seems like UK fags are trying to leave while keeping the EU benefits so fuck them

>EU
>Benefits

prove to me that there are no benefits of being in the EU..

Protip: you cant

I'm moar concerned that Boris Fucking Johnson is now our Prime minister.

Trump and Boris!

Attached: FFS.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Hi Troll, I'm PinkyBong.

Nice to meets you

someone asked if i were you the other day actually..

**tips fedora**

We'll you're not.

its ok, summer is over soon.. off you cuck...

Did you not get the memo bitch?

It's an endless summer! hahaha

You must try harder than that you fucking stupid gob shite PinkyBong wanna be cunt

Why would I want to be a teenage newfag that thinks Jow Forums is now his home,

Ive seen your archived threads mate

"out troll me"

Jesus christ, i know ive been away for a while but has it really come to this.. i never knew wannabe neck beards were a thing but there you go...

>teenage newfag

You sure you have you got the right PinkyBong? hahaha

Plus, you didn't even acknowledge my trips! Fuck off back to /b/

Please dont "out troll" me... best laugh to come out of Jow Forums in ages faggot..

Why give yourself a name here? Trying to grab those sweet internet points, im yet to see you troll shit amateur..

You do realize there is more than one PinkyBong don't you?

You ignorant fucking idiot.

For we are many
We are in fact a fucking legion
#FrogsRebellion2019 #PinkyBong4Jannie

Is this you?

Attached: muh4chan.jpg (738x834, 425K)

Incredibly stupid I would imagine. A lot of people who voted to leave the EU left because "EU is tyrannical", sure it is, but our own government is also very tyrannical and is becoming a police state with or without the EU, personally if there was a second referendum I would vote to stay, so that I'm not putting the power back to the UK government, because I hate the UK government more than I hate the EU.

That USED to be me yes hahaha

Oh AnonUK, how I miss those lulz we had together

#OpVendetta2013

teenage newfag confirmed

>teenage newfag confirmed

Hi user!

Attached: MePic.png (459x587, 503K)

timestamp or fake

Tits or GTFO

You know teh score faggot

Attached: ok.jpg (320x240, 15K)

OP couldn't give a flying fuck about your opinion BritAnon. The thread was for baite, obviously low quality, and you should be ashamed for falling for it. OP is moar than satisfied with trying to "out troll" me! Me! PinkyBong the Fucking Great!

#PinkyBong4Jannie

>>teenage newfag confirmed

he wrote a statement not a question... flid

aww come on dude, the great pinkymong is better than this surely...

>opinion

oh shit, the "out trolling" is real!!

Those were your words, hence the green goodness

How well do you think your pitch has gone so far? (I'm actually watching Dragons Den while typing this shit)

I think you are a pink little mong that needs to get out more,

If i secure my investment today i will pledge to rid Jow Forums of newfags like this in exchange for 10% credibility of being more intelligent..

Are you in?

Ok. I actually like the whole concept of your proposal. I'm a troll, so I know about trolling, and I can see the future is going exactly where you are proposing to go, but I'm worried that you'll just end up running out of steam pretty quickly. And for that reason, I'm not investing in you. Neither are my fellow Dragons!

If by running out of steam you mean i have a life outside of the internet then you are entirely correct..

I wouldnt want to do business with someone so evidently bad at what they do if im honest.. so i kindly accept your rejection.

Absolutely based.

i dont think he knows lol shhh

Basically admitting you has been outrolled by the mighty PinkyBong.

Try harder next time faggot. Or get a FagName and become part of the NameFagging Collective?

kek, outtroll

never heard anything like it...

Like father, like son.

name fagging was cool 10 years ago PinkyMong.... get with it..

Welcome to my Bant Board

I know, the world's fucked now haha

Ok this is getting cringy, on your behalf.

Check my trips and die.

Peace out PinkyMong

Dont out troll people too much now!!

I'm actually a melting pot of friendship really

Attached: 1566755576598.jpg (1280x1354, 270K)

It's not so dumb if it's replaced with a more centralized british commonwealth, but that one just seems unlikely.

UK used to be based.
They cucked themselves

Attached: images (1).jpg (194x259, 7K)

honestly it just gives more power to politicians in this country and not be bound by actually decent regulations.

The general public will put their trust in any cunt that delivers their beloved brexit though so they dont care..

I thought you had fucked off, and yet, here you are again, spitting your venomous opinions like the scorpion that bit Ahilles Heel. Fuck off to Pol if you think Politics has any importance. We don't even vote here on Bant. If you vote, you are voting to be enslaved. So if you vote. You have NO reason to complain against the government.

Britain owns the fucking world (almost)

Do your history!

Replacing "Slave Masters" with other "Slave Masters" does not rid the problem of Slavery, does it!

As some political analysists have already pointed out, it's not like the commonwealth nations would have much to gain from it, the UK would have to be the one begging them to concede on a policy that would benefit the UK far more than it would to the others, which is why I think it's plainly unlikely for any of the commonwealth nation to go "K" and let that happen at the expense of their own power.

*Shakes His Shimmy*

Attached: ignorANTS.jpg (454x330, 49K)

Who cares. Good for you.
Seriously.

Decent trolling attempt thread 3/10

PinkyMong, this isnt a "trolling thread"

You really need to get out more, the single wannabe neckbeard troll life has really taken hold of you

It's a thread full of trolls, including YOU

Hence, it's a trolling thread.

I really don't like your attitude tbvh. What the fuck have I ever done to you? From this moment forward, I intend to belittle you at every given opportunity. You shall now feel the wrath of PinkyBong.

**Scanning for IP**

**Deflect your IP tracking**

Attached: shrek.jpg (308x308, 53K)

Unless he's behind over 9000 proxies, he is fucked

Good luck tracking him, I installed seven Norton antiviruses on his PC :^)

Attached: Proxie.jpg (615x492, 33K)

still here wannabe?

not stupid, just on the verge of tearing itself apart

We have been divided for years, this just sets that divide in stone,

Take pinkymong here for example, a like minded character that wants only to disagree to inflate his own ego...

>still here wannabe?

OP couldn't give a flying fuck about your opinion BritAnon. The thread was for baite, obviously low quality, and you should be ashamed for falling for it. OP is moar than satisfied with trying to "out troll" me! Me! PinkyBong the Fucking Great!

#PinkyBong4Jannie

Ive seen some wank attempts at “trolling” before dude but you are up there,

You shall henceforth be known as PinkyMong...

A mong that tried whose efforts were eventually denied

>Take pinkymong here for example, a like minded character that wants only to disagree to inflate his own ego

hahahahahahaha

Who cares. Good for you.
Seriously.

>PinkyBong™ Has "OutTrolled"You

Admit it, or the beat continues...

Your effort is similar to a kindergarten student that just learned how to spell..

Lurk more..

Only N00bs lurk.

Were you affiliated with AnonymousUK by any chance? If so, ID yourself.

I used to be GuyFawk

Remember me? lel

Kek,

You have to put more effort in first kiddo..

AJ or FundaMental I suspect.

They were both shit Wannabee AnonUK Trolls such as yourself hahaha

You have literally copied my words this entire thread XD, in your archived threads the attempt is even more cringe..

Anyone lurking this thread now is watching 2 retards trying to lick the same spot on the window..

What is your goal exactly?

just like the Catalonians. At first it was fun and entertaining because it was a blow to the stablishment and the lazycunt politicians had to work but... continue believing today on the independence/brexit "dream" is only for retards, desu

Attached: 1499595369433.jpg (604x453, 75K)

The coming months are going to be fun for me at least.. XD

I just want you to lick my ass whole one last time bro. Come on, you've done it before many times. One last time cant hurt now can it. So on with the licking please.

Open wide....

Implying I'll allow you to stick around in my home town? haha

My ass whole is whole heartedly open right noo

so lick. Lick the noo

Are you drunk bro?