you and your girlfriend are in a bar

> you and your girlfriend are in a bar
> you leave for few minutes to take a piss, check ur folio and grab a drink
> as you get back you see there two guys are harrasing ur girl
> one of them slaps her ass
> the other one calls her bitch

what you gonna do?

Attached: Paul-brothers-drama.jpg (480x465, 67K)

Slap their asses and call them bitches, then go home.

Nothing I am have no body mass to fight them , I would just try to ask them to stop it and go somewhere else with her.

Girlfriend?

What a lovely couple

Invite them back to my place to spit roast my girl, becoming their friend

>How is your receding hairline doing?
>piss on him while he's on the floor crying
easy

masturbate

Unironically grab two bottles/glasses from the bar, smash them over their heads at the same time. Pick up broken glass and hold it to whichever one seems more mobile's throat, say something badass. Take girls hand and leave before police come.

I scream BCH PLEASE!

Whoop dat ass
Life is easy when you are 6-2 white and good looking

Shill them on Link

>implying these two would ever do that when their e-begging careers are on the line

Shoot them both with my CZ 75

get right back to Jow Forums and craft a devastating nujack and then lose another 20% of my portfolio

Tell them loudly that she is my girl and signal for these guys + my girl to distance from each other.
If my girl complies, then it's all good. If my girl wants their attention still and doesn't make a sign of distancing from them, then I'll break up with her at the spot.

- I don't give a fuck what these guys do. They could have very easily not known that she was my girl.
- Bonus points if there is an approachable girl/pack of girls at the bar. You can immediately start hitting on new girls if needed. Can't let a good night at the bar go to waste just because of a break up.

this shit always happens in bar, it's incredible

source : something similar (people downright hitting on my gf) happened twice in the space of 2 weeks

Join them because I'm part of the LOGANG!

>goes to bars, full of lusty males who go to bars exactly for the purpose of finding pussy
>GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHY

Record it and post them sexually harassing someone online and hope for some metoo shit to kill their career. Although their careers seem unkillable at this stage.

So the girl is bitcoin, and guys are traders? This is your point?

I used to live next to JP. I would walk up to him and shove his ass to the ground. Then it's up to his lawyers and how much money I wanna win.

This, why not just go to a restraunt. Bars are basically a public forum

he's too poor

I don't know who these guys are but they look retarded, especialy the one on the right

I hide in the toilets till BTC recovers

>you and your girlfriend are in a bar
>Thinking I'd bring my gf to a bar and it's not just some hooker
>Going to a bar in a lambo
user...

Power move without the need to fight, great play.

>Hey buddy, come outside with me. Out back, by the dumpster. I wanna talk to you.
>Hold open the door

I'm 5'9" and 145 pounds and yet this always seems to deescalate things when they realize that not only am I not fucking around, but I'm fucking nuts and a fight would make my night.

>inb4 edgy

Nah I'm just young, I have more testosterone than common sense and I hate almost everyone. I don't know what to tell you

kek, funny idea.

Attached: 1521552357460.jpg (1078x735, 109K)

Well, look at this, a couple of faggots or a faggot couple. How fucking cute

Attached: 1519476873193.png (842x792, 82K)

logan paul is balding.

Attached: rekt.jpg (1920x1080, 878K)

My girlfriend(boy) would probably make them suck her(his) feminine penis.

Attached: 578C28FF-6F14-40DF-9451-85A040C7F878.jpg (500x750, 112K)

Holy fuck are you me? I always go to the bar carrying my cz 75 compact

Shoot them in the knee caps and then make them suck each other.

Attached: tetejac.jpg (539x448, 33K)

Are you from Balkans?

Fucking cute tbf

make a vague threat and warning, if they back off okay cool! everyone does dumb shit sometimes. if not i call cab for girlf, wait outside bar, follow them until they are home, go home fuck gf
6-9 months later : untimely death
12-18 months later : tsk tsk another one gone too young, so sad

>not black mailing them for dosh

you aint gonna make it

Report them to Youtube authorities.

make a facebook post about it and blame Trump

I train UFC on a regular basis so I would incapacitate them simultaneously with minimal effort

simply KEKs