Chainlink Delays REQ

Fucking kek.

That deadbeat, lazy Walrus Sergey has thrown the only hurdle at the spotless record of the REQ dev team.

He's locked himself inside his mother's apartment, with a few dozen jars of peanut butter, and refuses to answer calls and texts about the readiness of his Oracle.

How the fuck is a Philisophy major actually supposed to deliver a complex financial contract?

Attached: 1_L52tnxbZgYkxSr_M5XNfeg.png (1000x730, 478K)

Heh, nothin personnel reqlets ;)

More like they partnered with Chainlink but it was a disaster so they have to do it themselves. Read between the lines of the update. Sergey fucked up big time.

Rumor on telegram is that Sergey ghosted req months ago after rory put them in touch. I'll let you decide whether that's because sergey has bigger fish to fry or he's just incompetent.

>Bigger fish to fry
Okay.
Meanwhile Donald trump, tim cook and elon musk have smaller fish to fry right? They bother updating people around them but sergey doesn't.

damn. dat shit is going to be expensive to do transfers with if chainlink is going to be $1000 EOY, isn't it? I mean what's the smallest division of a coin you can get? .000001? that means it would cost you at least 1 cent for the link fee then you have to pay the bitcoin and REQ fee as well. is this really sustainable?

LMao

I unironically wanted to sell because of this

I hold a few thousand LINK and it does actually appear that Sergey fucked up big time.

Probably smarter to deploy one themselves rather than waiting for vapor-ware out of a person who has trouble getting out of bed and taking a shower.

Why does Jow Forums meme LINK again?

Attached: LINK'D.jpg (1058x544, 73K)

REQ has already said they will dump ETH for a new network if it doesn't scale. If Link cant get the oracle up and running REQ will find someone who can. My gut says that Link is close which is why REQ didnt throw them under the bus.

Whatever decentralized oracle they use is going to be the true chainlink. And all the memes about LINK will come true, but not for LINK itself if it's not used, but for the oracle they use.

Wow this is fucking depressing

LINK is slow as fuck getting live, everything else crashing, no one gives a single fuck about REQ. this is going to get worse before it gets better

you idiots saying REQ will just make decentralized oracles themselves...uh, ok.

Can someone explain how token burn works in an immutable blockchain

Is it actually delayed, or has the plan always been to release mainnet on the Eth network while these other pieces were still in work?

req relies on chainlink
but chainlink doesn't rely on req
soooooo......
buy chainlink instead

this is why stinkers will be BTFO

It was delayed

Smart Contract can already do it. It sounds like they have no problem waiting for the decentralized solution, Chainlink.

LINK founder can't even get out of bed and be bothered to dress professionally.

How in the world do you think a two-man team of non-technical enthusiasts can tackle one of the more complex, technical problems in Crypto integration?

Attached: 1516839002002.png (544x572, 224K)

The oracle part is easy. The decentralized part is hard.

haha durrrrr

>Other crypto developers call Chainlink something less than exceptional
>Not ready on time

Yep.

Until TRON is a footnote in shitcoin history, just like Digibyte, Sia and all the other dead shit, this market deserves to be hammered hard for the fundamental level of stupidity and speculative zeal.

Attached: 1519058143466.jpg (640x485, 99K)

>TRON

i need this piece of shit to bump to .12 so i can dump it. I only bought some because i though i could make a little money of retards. i guess im the retard now

they are sent to a specific address that nobody can access, 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Haha.

REQ needs LINK to function.

Might as well drop these REQ bags for LINK.

REQ ain't doing no type of moon before LINK releases their mainnet

I figure a lot of people did just that. Ride along, especially since much of it was just randomly airdropped to boost nothing but volume.

Yep. We need $2K BTC to fully purge these fags from this market

Once everyone is crying with bloody booger tears in the fetal position, THAT is the buy signal

I caught tron at like $ .008 thanks to biz and ride it to .17. Shouldn’t have gotten greedy with the $.20

It's the other way around.
Req use cases do not benefit so much from the decentralized nature of Link, they have already listed several alternatives.
Link instead needs Req, because up to now it's the only project that openly admitted being in talk with them, and if they end up choosing something else because Link cant deliver other projects will think twice before committing with an unreliable partner.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HELP ME SERGEY, LINKBROS!!!!!
I'M LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD!!!!
TAKE ME AWAY FROM PLANET 0.201!!
I WANNA LIVE!!!!

Attached: fucklink.jpg (468x75, 13K)

What alternatives

Awwwwwe you sound upset REQ is waiting on LINK.

You should drop this shitcoin. It ain't mooning before LINK.

Not true.

LINK would have been a convenient oracle IF IT WERE READY.

Sadly, Sergey fucked up and REQ devs had to go live with no Bitcoin inter-operability.

I'm betting you they are pretty pissed and either talking to other oracle projects or creating blue-prints for their own.

Sergey had ONE FUCKING JOB. He chose a bag of shredded cheese instead of hard work, profits and a working partnership.

Attached: 1418664488812.jpg (551x367, 38K)

I'm here friend.

Just dump this shitcoin and buy LINK.

We'll see lambo land together

Attached: 2C3AB258-CC1F-46EE-9B34-C2D88D88BE33.png (500x382, 65K)

I hold LINK already and the only reason I can't sell is because I paid too much for it. I'm fucking stuck bag-holding this crap.

>burn
it will burn random holder quickly send your holding to the burnguard address 0x4763a5095715763789120a8b34944335546c17e3 keep your holding safe

Are we certain this delay is because of link? Considering dropping my bags for the first time, fucking 50k

It's in one of their updates or AMA and I have no time now to dig it up, I recall them saying that several services could do the job but of course Link was, on paper, a better solution.

Already hold both ty

Not certain, but they said that they are in talk with link oracle-wise, and they delayed indefinitely the only oracle related point of the roadmap.

Anyway I think this is not a bad thing, their wording imply that they preferred to delay than to use lesser services, so they have to really believe in Link as a superior method and to be confident in its ability to deliver in due time.

Chainlink need to seriously get moving here. If req dumps them for another oracle service or decides to do it themselves chainlinks entire purpose is dead. Time is against sergey he needs to start moving his fat ass.

Sergey doesn't give a fuck about some small time crypto when he's talking with big institutions like Swift or huge companies like Docusign.

18 decimals nigga

He doesn't talk with anyone while he's stuffing his face all the time

REQ is garbage unless they have decentralized oracles, and they know it.

YEah never happened

if he cant deliver a working product to the only group that gave him a chance he wont ever get more chances to show his product.

ChainLink radio silence is unnasuring. Also all the Swift, Docusign and stuff is just shilling speculation. We don't know jackshit about it and we have to work with the facts.

REQ on the other hand is just expert in making good progress whenever the market is shitting itself. Very unfair, but long term this will be one of the winners.

Yes friend.

I have LINK as the "just in case these retards are right" type investment, but REQ is a much more professional, polished and diligent team, with a more obvious use case and one of the more legitimate partnerships in the entire shitcoin market (pic related).

It's time will come.

Once we shed the last of the retarded FOMO buyers from December, and broken their spirits and they resume their work as lowly slave employees, then our day comes.

Attached: 1510365548653.jpg (900x1200, 621K)

yes sir please buy req

*blocks your path*
nothing personal, kid
>stuffs 10 BigMacs into mouth

Attached: huehuehuehuehue.jpg (675x720, 83K)

> their wording imply that they preferred to delay than to use lesser services

This is what people are missing.

REQ is clearly saying they don't care about a delay. They would rather wait to use LINK as their oracle.

If this isn't a major bullish sign for LINK then I don't know what is.

vitalik walks around with bedhead

BTFO

Or maybe LINK made a lot of promises and then backed out at the last minute, leaving REQ with their dicks in the wind on the evening of main net news...

Either way, it's a bad showing on LINK.

Attached: 1515345136761.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

Attached: DELETETHIS.gif (447x415, 289K)

>Either way, it's a bad showing on LINK.
no it isn't

Says they've been working with the PwC blockchain lab, doesn't seem like link is involved. Also, read that bold part again. They're going to finish whatever it is they have in the works already, they're not scrapping anything.

>Your biggest partner to date has to flake out of major milestone

>Guys, it shows how robust LINK really is.

Jesus fucking Christ, you stinkies are really getting on my nerves. It's all fun and memes, until someone starts asking real questions.

Meme answers don't stand up to scrutiny.

So when can we expect a working Bitcoin oracle, hmmm? Is there a roadmap? Any announcements?

Attached: 1517703329820.png (556x430, 70K)

it's on REQ to know whether or not LINK is ready. it's not LINK's fault that REQ 100% relies on it to do anything.

That could very well be true.

But from what I've seen LINK has made zero promises of having mainnet Q1. Zero.

Hell from what i've seen LINK has plans to release Q2 or Q3. It's not really LINK's fault an entirely separate team set a Q1 proof of concept date. And don't forget REQ made their roadmap back in October. WAY before they even looked like they settled on LINK as the oracle provider.

Great advice user, actually.

You're right. REQ should just follow up with an announcement and declare they are termianting any relationship with LINK and starting work on their own decentralized Oracle.

They have enough talent now from the new devs hired, their 30 million smart contract incentive, the Blockchain desk at PriceWaterhouse Coopers, to totally discard any dealings with LINK, and probably deliver a working Oracle in 4 weeks.

I actually have contact with the REQ dev team, we've interacted since the pre-ICO days and I am a top 50 wallet, so I might actually swing this idea to them.

I'm going to recommend they deploy their 30 million incubation fund to lure in a talented team to tackle the Oracle problem, more professionally than Lard Ass and Rory.

Attached: 1511599993001.jpg (888x586, 108K)

Request's entire promise of fiat integration or integration of absolutely anything other than ERC20 swaps is 100% reliant on oracles to get outside data on-chain. They assumed the LINK mainnet would be up by now and its not. Request shouldn't have assumed that but in no way is this bad on LINKs part. Even with the mainnet out, when will the SWIFT Smart Oracle go live? Then and only then can REQ integrate fiat, which is also the time PayPal or any other payments processor will be able to provide the same service using LINK

SPICY

if anything, it gives them more time. Not a bad thing. They get one shot at it. If it launches prematurely and suck a horse cock, everyone will dimp except for zoophiles.

>Bought 14k trx @ 0.04
>Watched it pump to 0.21 cents
>Sold @ 0.07
>Watched my normie friend who convinced me to buy in the first place buy 36k @ 0.15, also he convinced his gf to sell her eth for trx at peak of eth.

Jokes on me, i bought 100k FUN @ 0.13. At least i have 15k req

i fell for the fun meme too.

>Jokes on me, i bought 100k FUN @ 0.13. At least i have 15k req
prepare ur pooper user. ur gonna get reqt.

At least I'll have a lot of FUN

Friendship ended with Chainlink.

Attached: 1518724755014 - Copy.jpg (1024x888, 368K)

>it's not LINK's fault that REQ 100% relies on it to do anything.
>its not LINK's fault that partners expect them to have a working product.

God, i fucking hate ChainLink and especially stinky linkies with a passion.
Linkies should be put against the wall, they're the singly most obnoxious crypto community in existence.

Attached: efd (1).jpg (403x392, 47K)

A polished team doesn't go out to the world and say we are talking to the guys at Chainlink then announce they are ready to go live before they KNOW and confirm they will be.... Been wondering abt this for weeks when it was obvious Link wasn't ready for mainnet.. makes no sense, this is a REQ eff up, not Link.

PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

>The receptionist answered my call!

PARTNERSHIP WITH MICROSOFT CONFIRMED

how can they dump when tehre is no oracle service as good as link that is as far along in development as them, holy fuck you are dumb

nice troll

>>its not LINK's fault that partners expect them to have a working product.
They aren't partners. They just mentioned them in one of the Medium updates as a possibility of using their oracles along with other options.

They could've made an oracle using Oraclize, but they didn't for some reason. I fail to see how this is Chainlink's fault. They owe nothing to Request and are a low priority on their list considering what Chainlink aims to accomplish.

Absolutely 100% correct. If anybody thinks Link is focused on anything other than the work they are doing to support Swift they are kidding themselves.

>PayPal uses LINK
Uh is this is new I haven't heard this before. How'd that even work...

That's not really true, the guy from Airswap made it sound like he had had several discussions about how they will use chainlink.

There was another article where someone asked if they would use oracles and the req person brought up chainlink and that they were talking to them unprompted.

The confido guys even got in the same room as sergey. He's not that busy.

Where do these "dress professionally" memes come from? What retard is making these? He's the fucking creator, bonehead, not the marketer. Why would anyone with a ton of work to do waste their time putting on a goddamn uncomfortable suit to create something? Wozniak wore whatever dirty polo, Gates just put on a sweater because no body fat, billionaires all around the world would actually look like shit still if others didn't dress them, because they're too busy to do that frivilous garbage themselves, nimrod.

>raise 30m
>6 months later
>no product

thanks chainlink

>his shitcoin relies on a 2 man dev team's shitcoin
>he actually held this long term

Attached: 8f643cd930bd4bb358756dff0462cfff.png (512x512, 288K)

ChainLink's mainnet has always been due Q2/Q3, so if Request was relying on anything before that, it's on them. I have no idea why this thread even exists.

Fiat pairs were never scheduled for Q1 brainlet. Did you even read the roadmap, Link integration was supposed to be done by the end of Q2.

EIGHTEEN MOTHERFUKIN DECIMALS
0.000000000000000001 ie. small enough to express the average nolinkied penis size

Fucking let it go. All true shitcoins need to die so everything with true utility can prosper.

What room? Chainlink team didn't even acknowledge Confido.

I'm not saying he's busy. I'm saying he doesn't give a fuck if some crypto startup is waiting for him to finish the product.

this

>no one gives a single fuck about REQ

This is the sort of rationale I would imagine novice investors had with Amazon or are currently having with Tesla. Stop looking at weekly or even monthly. Think long-term, LONG-TERM - REQ is by far one of the most solid projects amid the flurry of dogshit out there, y'all need to be patient and stop hearing X or Y and thinking "iz all over" I'm not even checking my REQ until December or after - all this overemotional analysis is going to lead you losing money when all's said and done - it was no different for BTC bag holders after the 2013 major crash. Patience

>he's a faggy weeb
>he thinks he's top dog
>not satire

Bur

I am all-in LINK right now, give it to me straight, should I be 50/50 with REQ?

kek

uh guys were at 999,999,954.220. who got burned this time

nexo inc

Agree with OP 110%. Sirgay is the biggest failure in all of crypto, and if LINK were in the hands of literally any other team, it would likely already be a top 30 coin and the crypto space in general would be better off for it. This fat retard should hand over the project to someone more competent and less lazy and go find himself hobby, maybe picking daisies would be more up his alley.

t. former 400k+ LINK hodler

Almost gave this a serious reply. Whew.

While you got caught up reading fud I was already convinced that "decentralized oracles" were a meme. I never saw this coming though.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-30-00-35-55.png (720x1280, 162K)

I switched to 85/15 LINK/REQ

T. 65k linkie and 18k reqtard

i got paid today but by the time i got home from wagecucking and sitting through 5pm rush hr traffic the bank was closed and i could not deposit my check. they know im living paycheck to paycheck. this system is fucking rigged. i hope req succeeds to free me from this tyranny